Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s probably hoping it will deflect on her dodgy charity funds. Hoping we’ll start a thread on him.
That is exactly what she wants, she stupidly came back to TT because she thought again stupidly that the Fact Freak had done his deep dive and it was over, little did she or her minions realise he has only just got warmed up and the more they try to blind side him the more he will look into it, they are playing the illusionists trick, keeping you looking left while all the time to the right the crap is going on trouble is it isn’t working That’s where the manic behaviour comes from and all the deflection

Reactions: 9
Think we all know Dave was a figment of her very vivid imagination, her make believe boyfriend cause she can’t get or keep a real man . She was at her tin hut all week as previously proven by the staff telling one of our members she’d been there all week . She’s right back to her very vile angry self so nothing changes. TT was def a nicer place without her, let’s hope she gets constantly reported and we all have another break from the trollop x

Reactions: 11
So what's happened with her alleged boyfriend? Who's dumped who? Did he even exist?

My kids have said more or less the same thing 😂😂 they're sick of hearing her voice
I’ve just similar said to me from the other half after just finishing listening to the live I recorded 😂🥴

Reactions: 6
If today's live is anything to go by, just how long can this/she go on behaving this way?

There are only so many times that she can make an absolute raging howling bleep of herself, surely?

She was visibly unhinged on that live today, the contradictions, denials, venom....even broadcasting her self inflicted orgasm this morning .....and that's me putting it politely, unlike Hairy Toes!

Bizarre, utterly bizarre behaviour 😳

• Haha
A catch up
She came off social media as a friend has cancer, she couldn't deal with the stress, the friend, she is dying, then in a rant it changed to he.
Then we're told police told her to come off & leave the flat.
Wonderful hol with the boyfriend but she's not feeling it anymore, another rant, I have no kids no man.
John has been to Australia for 3 weeks, to meet a woman who has kicked her husband out, paid for out of Dee dee Paris fund, she knows this as Chris (bath) told her in confidence, she broadcast it all over the live. She proceeds to ring Chris, he wasn't best pleased she'd told people. She then spies in on John's live to see if he's calling her.
Rants galore calling Mrs BBC.
Plays voice recording that again sounds suspiciously like 🐿🐿, I got lost, rants about a dead husband, this person is now shagging said husband nephew.
All from a person not doing DRAMA

• Wow
Reactions: 15
We all know there wasn't any boyfriend 🤣 just someone she was chatting too probably on pof.. well he got told to duck off 🤣 I think he wanted sex, but she doesn't 🤔😁 she just wants to get her tits out for OF 🤣
She played a recording of a phone call, apparently someone form here called June, that MRS BBC got her to ring sasha. A few tears were shed, on the phone call and on the live 😴😴 she then through Chris under the bus(in the box bath Chris) saying it was him that had told her that John went to oz for 3 weeks and left deedee in restbite ..she than rang that Chris, popped on to John and deedees live, said she got the blame for everything told a few ppl to duck off, then got her welly boots on and coat and left 🤣🤣 a quick summary 🤣🤣

• Haha
A catch up
She came off social media as a friend has cancer, she couldn't deal with the stress, the friend, she is dying, then in a rant it changed to he.
Then we're told police told her to come off & leave the flat.
Wonderful hol with the boyfriend but she's not feeling it anymore, another rant, I have no kids no man.
John has been to Australia for 3 weeks, to meet a woman who has kicked her husband out, paid for out of Dee dee Paris fund, she knows this as Chris (bath) told her in confidence, she broadcast it all over the live. She proceeds to ring Chris, he wasn't best pleased she'd told people. She then spies in on John's live to see if he's calling her.
Rants galore calling Mrs BBC.
Plays voice recording that again sounds suspiciously like 🐿🐿, I got lost, rants about a dead husband, this person is now shagging said husband nephew.
All from a person not doing DRAMA
Summed up nicely

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s also been crying whilst playing a recorded conversation on the live this afternoon with a ‘Julie’ slagging BBC, Josephine, Nicky - apparently she came off Tictok because one of her close friends has cancer and needed to be strong for her …. Shes theatened ‘to finish it with BBC’ and knock her door 😳
I’m just replaying the recording now and catching up - definitely playing the victim card big time
I heard her say that she had to come off and gone away because someone threatened to burn her house down?? 🤷‍♀️ One contradiction after another, watch the slip ins, although I think people should be very careful because she's up for a physical fight 🤭, at the age of 51, and it would take 6 people to put her down. Absolutely slaughtered that John ... corrr her vicious tongue could slice a loaf of bread.

Same old venomous witch, equipped with her stored voice recordings. She's not bovvered though because she can handle 20(?) people bullying her all on her own. 💪

The craziness is she is absolutely oblivious to the fact that she is soooo full of 💩🤯

I heard her say that she had to come off and gone away because someone threatened to burn her house down?? 🤷‍♀️ One contradiction after another, watch the slip ins, although I think people should be very careful because she's up for a physical fight 🤭, at the age of 51, and it would take 6 people to put her down. Absolutely slaughtered that John ... corrr her vicious tongue could slice a loaf of bread.

Same old venomous witch, equipped with her stored voice recordings. She's not bovvered though because she can handle 20(?) people bullying her all on her own. 💪

The craziness is she is absolutely oblivious to the fact that she is soooo full of 💩🤯
I think before long the only fighting she will be doing is with a nice jacket and a padded room she really is pissing on her chips

Reactions: 9

Yes, I heard the above too - she’s unhinged - I can’t believe the police are really taking any of her old tit seriously, surely ?/

Reactions: 4
It'll never be Ruth, sharryn loves the hold she has over her.
Welsh Lisa has made a little post for all the June's on tattle 🤔🤔🤔
I feel so part of the in crowd now I made it wow, as one of the many June’s, I know let’s start a WGG for us all 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see a bit of Chris ( in the bath ) live earlier ... Not that it's greatly important ... But he said John's older daughter looked after Dee dee for him .... So not in respite like I've just read Ol Shazza said in her live 🤥 🙄

Reactions: 5
Woohoo

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.