Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just me flicking through TikTok when Ms. F / Sharryn/ Sharon pops up on my FYP

She’s doing a β€œlive” effing and jeffing, shouting and calling people c**ts! Good Lord!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That AnneMarie is seriously one strange women… constant compliments to Gasha on how wonderful she is in her live 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
26 posts & counting, 1 on the unhinged side, seriously, professional help is required

As friendship goes, if i publicly supported a friend, I would expect that friend to support me back.
Twice Ruth you have supported her, you received the backlash not her, out of 26 uploads not 1 mentions you, not once has she supported you.
To clarify Ruth's Fringe, it was a comment on tt not here, she suits the thick, heavy cut of it, do I make reference to another FRINGE, NO I CAN'T BE ARSED🐿🐿🐿🐿
Which account is she posting on

Reactions: 3
God didnt take her long to start slatting everyone πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
On about John and dee dee now she just never stops do she
Usual dont like it fook off to everyone πŸ™„
Thought it was going out to lunch πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ hope she changes the top she had on yesterday πŸ€”
This woman honestly πŸ₯±πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ‘Š

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God didnt take her long to start slatting everyone πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
On about John and dee dee now she just never stops do she
Usual dont like it fook off to everyone πŸ™„
Thought it was going out to lunch πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ hope she changes the top she had on yesterday πŸ€”
This woman honestly πŸ₯±πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ‘Š
She had it on when she was with her boyfriend on Wednesday night 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She just can’t shut her mouth can she, digging herself a bigger hole. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

And who records their phone calls between friends.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.