Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant! Nice link there. I hadn’t put 2 and 2 together with this but that’s why she’s mad. 🤣
Of course that's the only reason she's mad. Just proves us tattlers were correct with our predictions like we always are and that her little holiday abroad was nothing more than wishful thinking and a figment of her imagination. Jeeez when will the sheep open there eyes and see her for what she is. If you can't see through her lies and contradictions by now you seriously are bleeping stupid!!

Reactions: 12
@rocksolidcrew hope you’re ok and she doesn’t make a load of tit up just to make the police come because as we all know you haven’t done anything to warrant calling the police 💕
That’s what she does is make a load of tit up probably say she’s getting threatened when it’s her who does all the threatening hence video has now disappeared

Reactions: 6
so did she ask jo who was screaming dont when she flashed her in her underwear on a live did she ask the ppl who were cuddling in the hot tub if they minded being shown to thousands of ppl on a live ...No she didnt two faced witch needs to give her head a wobble (mind two of them noses wobbling could cause enough wind power to cut this fuel hike in half )

Reactions: 11
so did she ask jo who was screaming dont when she flashed her in her underwear on a live did she ask the ppl who were cuddling in the hot tub if they minded being shown to thousands of ppl on a live ...No she didnt two faced witch needs to give her head a wobble (mind two of them noses wobbling could cause enough wind power to cut this fuel hike in half )
Or when she used little Harrison’s funeral as a PR stunt when his mother had asked for no filming 🤬

Reactions: 15
Who’s doin
Indeed on god Sash you ok stay safe blah blah blah
i know
That’s what she does is make a load of tit up probably say she’s getting threatened when it’s her who does all the threatening hence video has now disappeared
exactly she’s shocking at how low she will go to and her trolls saying oh be careful be careful she is the only one threatening anyone

Reactions: 7
Or when she used little Harrison’s funeral as a PR stunt when his mother had asked for no filming 🤬
THIS ⬆⬆⬆

No she abso-fuckin-lutely did not.

She filmed for clout and even gushed when filming that girl from Shameless (who looked embarrassed)…but as long a Slosh gets her clout that is all that matters.

Reactions: 9
I’ve created thread 15 created in a hurry!!!! Not sure how to post the link 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO POST THE LINK TO THE NEW THREAD THEN PLEASE DO. I’M STUCK 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.