Sasha Fontain #14 Destination Jaywick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be another lonely day in the life of Slosher Fontain ! ... With only TikTok to keep her company... Oh , and the imaginary boyfriend 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't stop watching Mrs BBC, if the post isn't funny enough, the comments section is unreal 🤣🤣 We even have our very own @poola turning into Annemaire, the Queen 👑 comment 👏👏
Sharryn must be fuming, her views, likes, comments are a drop in the ocean compared to Mrs BBC.
Long live Mrs BBC, I wasn't a fan but omg she's brilliant, like a breath of fresh air, she's very much what you see is what you get & I love what I see ❤, what an inspiration you are😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't stop watching Mrs BBC, if the post isn't funny enough, the comments section is unreal 🤣🤣 We even have our very own @poola turning into Annemaire, the Queen 👑 comment 👏👏
Sharryn must be fuming, her views, likes, comments are a drop in the ocean compared to Mrs BBC.
Long live Mrs BBC, I wasn't a fan but omg she's brilliant, like a breath of fresh air, she's very much what you see is what you get & I love what I see ❤, what an inspiration you are😘😘
Mrs B is hilarious

It’s bloody cold walking here in Jaywick today , good job i packed more than my jarmers. Need a thick winter coat if anyone knows where I can get one😂
It looks grim lol

Reactions: 3
And just like that, she’s back inspiring her trolls into believing she’s that good she can be in two parts of the world at the same time. And just like a load of lemmings they are, they all commit self respect suicide in there grovelling welcome Ms Fontain back.

Another prediction made and confirmed correct to Tattlers, we all knew she would be back cos she can’t bare to out of the spotlight even if that spotlight demonstrates the inconsistency of the many statements Ms Fontain can’t help but make.

I feel a Ruth moment coming on, oh the lies the lies ….,
I’ve not seen or read none of it…. I never retaliate …I’m going to be nice…. It’s all bullshit…. I didn’t fall out with Kerry….. I didn’t get band, I just went on holiday…. JACKANORY JACKANORY GIVE IT A BREAK BILLY, OH AND SORT YOUR LASHES OUT LOVE, ONE’S LONGER THAN YOUR EYEBROW

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've got to admit I wasn't a fan either .. BBC turned it around for me with the apologie ... Now I find her absolutely amusing to watch .. She's smashing Shazza 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And just like that, she’s back inspiring her trolls into believing she’s that good she can be in two parts of the world at the same time. And just like a load of lemmings they are, they all commit self respect suicide in there grovelling welcome Ms Fontain back.

Another prediction made and confirmed correct to Tattlers, we all knew she would be back cos she can’t bare to out of the spotlight even if that spotlight demonstrates the inconsistency of the many statements Ms Fontain can’t help but make.

I’ve not seen or read none of it…. I never retaliate …I’m going to be nice…. It’s all bullshit…. I didn’t fall out with Kerry….. I didn’t get band, I just went on holiday…. JACKANORY JACKANORY GIVE IT A BREAK BILLY, OH AND SORT YOUR LASHES OUT LOVE, ONE’S LONGER THAN YOUR EYEBROW
I actually gave some of her followers the benefit of the doubt but now looking at some of those comments I believe I was way too generous..they must be a bit dim not to see what's in front of their eyes... but apparently they have no intelligence whatsoever . Again . Birds of a feather stick together.

Reactions: 10
Regurgitating her strong women, kind person, stay beautiful quotes again. Trying so hard to validate herself. Pretty tragic, people who are good people and kind people don’t tell people they’re good people, genuinely kind people don’t need to do that.
This is the behaviour of a teenage girl, what with the invisible man and the alternating coloured wrist bands on her holiday photos, pretending and lying. She’s a sad middle aged wanna be.
I used to get angry at her followers, now I kind of feel sorry them, the way they lap it all up, but reading in the comments at how they punctuate and how grammatically challenged they are, it’s understandable they fall foul of her, they are all of a certain ilk.

Reactions: 15
The smithys have over 3 million followers I think she's on 7k lol 😆 she's had no fire yet the same thing happened to her 🤣 ffs. She is funny 😁 😂
when the smithys had the fire she jumped on the band wagon calling them frauds and saying they set the fire there self for insurance is she trying to hint that she is planning the same

Reactions: 8
End of April she said she booked , 29th I think. To be a good liar you need to have good memory and she certainly hasn't.
Everything that comes out of her mouth is just bullshit.
Oh yes back to the presteeeeeege platinum hotel in chewnisia

Reactions: 5
Oh yes back to the presteeeeeege platinum hotel in chewnisia
She's not going to Tunisia ..another one of her bullshit statements! She's completely potty that woman ... and 'ol Ruth accuses us of telling lies. Check yourself out Ruth . I do think Roof is short of a slate to be honest now . Truly.

Reactions: 12
She's not going to Tunisia ..another one of her bullshit statements! She's completely potty that woman ... and 'ol Ruth accuses us of telling lies. Check yourself out Ruth . I do think Roof is short of a slate to be honest now . Truly.
Let’s face it, Roooof is definitely not the sharpest tool in the box - she’s tried to reimagine herself my modelling herself on Gasha to escape what looks to be a current dull existence - she’s failed miserably

Shes on again , she's saying there's been a treats to her life , she's off playing the victim
If she has been threatened it wont be from anyone from here - it will be money lenders etc - no one on tattle cares that much!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A Ruth moment :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can actually hear her saying it now in my head :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 5
If she has been threatened it wont be from anyone from here - it will be money lenders etc - no one on tattle cares that much!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I’m sure someone’s already posted this but it’s to garner sympathy for her ‘return’ and to deflect from the disgusting things she’s said about BBC (and others) - total fabrication - who’d want to dirty their hands by getting anywhere near it ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.