Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
40A4B2C4-9E0F-4FE6-B949-E9754D6D4C1C.jpeg

And more poorly written content - surely she means the chicken is shredded not the mango. Also what does “BowlTip” even mean??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How is this the first time she’s been left alone with the kids, but like the hundredth time we’ve heard her complaining about being alone with the kids, and publicly shaming him for leaving?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
How is this the first time she’s been left alone with the kids, but like the hundredth time we’ve heard her complaining about being alone with the kids, and publicly shaming him for leaving?
I’m fairly new to Sarah but maybe she meant the hour or so alone with the kids until help arrived? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m fairly new to Sarah but maybe she meant the hour or so alone with the kids until help arrived? Lol
Welcome! Please do tell, how did you start following her/when did you unfollow?

Most of us have really interesting stories of how we used to follow/support Sarah (even buying stuff) but all inevitably reached an action/incident we couldn’t look past. I’m always curious to hear the stories of new members!

And also, what led you here/how did you find Tattle?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Welcome! Please do tell, how did you start following her/when did you unfollow?

Most of us have really interesting stories of how we used to follow/support Sarah (even buying stuff) but all inevitably reached an action/incident we couldn’t look past. I’m always curious to hear the stories of new members!

And also, what led you here/how did you find Tattle?
My story really isn’t that interesting lol I followed her ages ago on Instagram but didn’t pay much attention until I saw her mention she had a prolapse and I was stunned she could work out so much with it, so I googled her and ended up here and found the whole thing fascinating lol. I unfollowed her a while ago because she seems dishonest and also pretty boring. I love reading the posts here more than I want to watch her stuff lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Well i should be an influencer, let everyone know how bUsY i was today. Oh wait, dont have time to be on my phone all day to post about it cos im too bUsY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am so embarrassed for her being proud of having the boys all on her own lmaooo 😂 she gives herself a massive pat on the back for something regular women do DAILY. My mum looked after 3 kids for MONTHS at a time while dad worked overseas projects. She literally thinks she is so special 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I shamefully decided to listen to their stupid excuse for a podcast, the health code. I only did it so I could rate it a 1 star on Spotify.

I listened to two podcasts from this week. And in each one, she mentions having a third kid! Specifically she mentions having a girl.

This woman who is so proud of herself for having her first night alone with two kids wants a third!? She is actually insane.

Oh and also on todays podcast she discusses she’s balding. Thanks for reading here Sez.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I shamefully decided to listen to their stupid excuse for a podcast, the health code. I only did it so I could rate it a 1 star on Spotify.

I listened to two podcasts from this week. And in each one, she mentions having a third kid! Specifically she mentions having a girl.

This woman who is so proud of herself for having her first night alone with two kids wants a third!? She is actually insane.

Oh and also on todays podcast she discusses she’s balding. Thanks for reading here Sez.

She’s always wanted daughters

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I find her saying “other side of the world” annoying… it’s not the other side of the world where it’s autumn, it’s the northern hemisphere AKA the top of the world. A country on the same SIDE of the world could be in a different season. I thought sezzy was the ‘season’ expert! 😂

Also, I feel like she desperately wants to be acknowledged for having the boys alone for the first time but also desperately doesn’t want to admit that she has had severe anxiety about it. I feel like she’d be so much more relatable if she acknowledged she’s struggling instead of trying to make something so mundane seem like an incredible achievement. If she has severe anxiety, it IS an achievement, but she continues to pretend she’s perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The smarmy “American” accent when she says “fall.” 🙄 Girl, don’t act superior because some of your fans don’t know or understand the season thing. Especially since you team up with businesses like WFB who don’t hesitate to milk having an international fan base by spinning up multiple summer campaigns in a calendar year. Fairly certain that Sunee drops in seasonal meals that align with the Northern Hemisphere more frequently than not, too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I know this isn’t directly related to Sarah but I want to whinge about me somehow getting WFB emails / newsletters and I don’t know why AND I’ve tried unsubscribing legitimately 5 times and they continue to come hard and fast it’s so annoyyying 🫠

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.