Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure Beth and Brenton had like a small wedding to make them “officially married” (they’re also pretty religious), but they were always planning a proper wedding after covid. Not sure how Sarah will cope on the wedding day with Beth getting all the attention. Also wonder how Sarah felt that they got married before her (probably a good thing, otherwise she would of been waiting to run away with Brenton at her wedding)

Here’s the posts they made explaining it.
Byron of course. Should have known! I wonder if Sarah copied her dress too 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1560208

It’s 7 in Sydney? What is the big deal about waking up at 7?

And straight to her stories to complain about her son and daddy leaving yet again!
The "tormenting" from Fox seemed more like happily playing with his baby brother and babbling on about fun things he wants to do with his Mum. I mean, how DARE he, what a wild savage child.

Sarah talks about her son in the same way that rude teens talk about their "annoying" little siblings when they are trying to sound "cool". Its fucked.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The "tormenting" from Fox seemed more like happily playing with his baby brother and babbling on about fun things he wants to do with his Mum. I mean, how DARE he, what a wild savage child.

Sarah talks about her son in the same way that rude teens talk about their "annoying" little siblings when they are trying to sound "cool". Its fucked.
Sometimes I think Sarah is still in the teenager mentality…

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My heart actually feels so much sorrow for Focks, he's actually a cute kid and just wants to play.

Also - is a bucks like a 'stag do' here in the UK, a pre wedding male party? If so I wonder if Sarah's been invited to Beth's hen? (idk what you call that haha)

Reactions: 28
Bring the kids to work day. Again. What a sad boring existence for those poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
LOL at Sarah trying to act like she actually designs "her" activewear. You ain't fooling anyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Poor Sezzy must be struggling today. Kurt away, Mum and Dad away, 2 kids alone - what will she do? Prob call on her heavily pregnant sister or the other employee sister 🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Poor Sezzy must be struggling today. Kurt away, Mum and Dad away, 2 kids alone - what will she do? Prob call on her heavily pregnant sister or the other employee sister 🤣🤣
**1 kid alone, Focks is at home being minded by one of her minions

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ok Sarah that was definitely the wrong song choice in your recent stories 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Soooo I don’t listen to Nicki Minaj, but googled the lyrics seeing as people were pointing it out. They’re (in part):

I can lick it, I can ride it while you slippin' and slidin'
I can do all them little tricks and keep the dick up inside it
You can smack it, you can grip it, you can go down and kiss it
And every time he leave me 'lone, he always tell me he miss it
He want a F-R-E-A-K (freaky girl)
F-R-E-A-K (freaky girl)
A-K, A-K, A-K, E-A-K (freaky girl)
F-R-E-A-K (freaky girl)

What the duck is Sarah on? One minute she’s playing Christian mother, the next, playgirl, or pimping out her kids?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
0C286E0E-82DD-4ADF-94EA-0C93E628DDD8.jpeg

D1D237FA-B6B2-4D2F-AD80-D0E77FC362FF.png

Fringeeeeeee

she’s literallypicking colours for crops/leggings styles whitefox already stock.They have also limited her selection by picking the colours for her and offering 2 choices to pick from.

Also Makka Pakkasleeping to that NM song….gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
WHYYYYY is everything "boy mum" :rolleyes: Although am LOVING watching manic Sez spiral while Kurtle is away !!

Reactions: 34
Yikes her song choice, probably not appropriate when filming your kid, i grow up listening to nikki her lyric doesn't phase me, but yes when fliming a insta story, and picking a song i think the song needs to fit and be appropriate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon her competition was a huge fail. She probably thought she would get heaps of new subscribers and now that she didn’t she’s desperately trying to get more by offering a discount. She has really been making so many changes to Sunee lately.. adding dairy and gluten recipes, competition, meal plans and now 20 % off.. this to me looks like she’s not getting the amount of subscribers she needs and is desperate for more
There's definitely been a pivot with Sunee. I think the cookbook was a last ditch effort to save the Sunee brand and an excuse to phase out the app that was proving to be too much upkeep with three new recipes each week. She even took away the yearly and six monthly sub options.

Now suddenly she's back to plugging the app hard. She's getting sponsors, been doing giveaways and competitions, is adding in gluten and dairy recipes to be able to appeal to more people and is now offering discounts and meal plans. She's switched out the nutritionist. It seems clear she now intends to keep the app running alongside the cookbook.

Which means she has a new hustle up her sleeve 😒

Reactions: 22
There's definitely been a pivot with Sunee. I think the cookbook was a last ditch effort to save the Sunee brand and an excuse to phase out the app that was proving to be too much upkeep with three new recipes each week. She even took away the yearly and six monthly sub options.

Now suddenly she's back to plugging the app hard. She's getting sponsors, been doing giveaways and competitions, is adding in gluten and dairy recipes to be able to appeal to more people and is now offering discounts and meal plans. She's switched out the nutritionist. It seems clear she now intends to keep the app running alongside the cookbook.

Which means she has a new hustle up her sleeve 😒
I think there is a Pause on the release plans for the book, trying to weed out any potential the app has.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.