Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum would always talk about diets and losing weight. The outcome I ended up with an eating disorder.

Me as a parent -is careful to not pass this down to my own daughter by being body positive, using neutral words around food and enjoying variety.

Sarah could never -her Kids, even more so if she had a daughter would be fed her nonense diet culture in a daily (as well as her bland ass diet food).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Oh look, a meal plan without having to pay for her dumb app.

How many times is she going to have pancakes and omelette for breakfast?
Is she too lazy to include Sunday? You betcha!
The Sunee team are so lazy and rubbish at their jobs. I was going to ask if there was much more news/health content added - answer is of course not.

As for the meal plan, what would have been great for a family plan is a Sunday picnic- in your house, at the park of the weather is great. Encourage families to prepare a picnic and spend time together. Much more in sync with a family meal guide. They just have no idea.

Reactions: 18
Her bottom lip is huge. Definitely why
I know this isn’t directly related to Sarah but I want to whinge about me somehow getting WFB emails / newsletters and I don’t know why AND I’ve tried unsubscribing legitimately 5 times and they continue to come hard and fast it’s so annoyyying 🫠
I had the similar issues with Tropeaka. No amount of unsubscribing worked (hadn't even subscribed to anything) so I just blocked them.

Reactions: 12
Song and dance about looking after the kids for one night. They’re your kids, dude. That’s the gig.

Plenty of single mums and dads out there (or people with partners who need to spend a lot of time away for work) who do this every single day, often also having to physically go to work on an inflexible schedule. One night of anything is easy to cope with - like a cheeky mid week party, or an all nighter study session. A bunch of them in a week and you’re really going through it. For many people that’s just reality, every single day.

I swear, the participation awards are unbelievable. She’s like a teenage sister to those boys. If she needs a trophy for spending one night as primary care giver for her own children (and the first one ever?), I think she needs to admit to herself that she isn’t coping at all with motherhood in such a traditional sense.

If you can’t cope with one single night looking after your own children alone, you probably need to be entirely career focussed, stop maternity leave, work in an office away from home and have a husband who is willing to be that primary caregiver, or hire a nanny. No shame in it, but be honest with yourself and maybe include something in your stories to indicate respect for people who parent alone all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
In their latest “podcast” Sarah talks about getting “bangs” but says her hair thrives when she’s pregnant…uh sorry but her hair was thin and brittle as hell during her whole pregnancy with M and now that she is having postpartum hair loss it’s causing bald patches because she didn’t have any pregnancy hair growth due to her extreme under eating. I’ve never seen a more weathered looking pregnant woman. She’s delusional if she thinks her hair was ever thriving!

Didn’t she also recently post an undisclosed ad for esmi conditioner saying it made her hair soft and nice? 😂

Only photo I could be bothered finding of her “thriving thick hair”.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The smarmy “American” accent when she says “fall.” 🙄 Girl, don’t act superior because some of your fans don’t know or understand the season thing. Especially since you team up with businesses like WFB who don’t hesitate to milk having an international fan base by spinning up multiple summer campaigns in a calendar year. Fairly certain that Sunee drops in seasonal meals that align with the Northern Hemisphere more frequently than not, too.
Yeah Sunees been summer ice lollies and smoothies all of her 'winter"

Reactions: 14
Her bottom lip is huge. Definitely why
Haha I typed this earlier but had deleted it. Wish Tattle wouldn't recall deleted text sometimes as it doesn't always show until you post something else. Might as well post it now 🤣

Her bottom lip is literally twice the size of her top lip now. Definitely why she hid her face the other day. Also, you can tell she's brushed her fringe forward for the selfie to hide the bald patch.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Haha I typed this earlier but had deleted it. Wish Tattle wouldn't recall deleted text sometimes as it doesn't always show until you post something else. Might as well post it now 🤣

Her bottom lip is literally twice the size of her top lip now. Definitely why she hid her face the other day. Also, you can tell she's brushed her fringe forward for the selfie to hide the bald patch.
Well, but at least she is not using any filters right? Her eyes look so unreal! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My mum would always talk about diets and losing weight. The outcome I ended up with an eating disorder.

Me as a parent -is careful to not pass this down to my own daughter by being body positive, using neutral words around food and enjoying variety.

Sarah could never -her Kids, even more so if she had a daughter would be fed her nonense diet culture in a daily (as well as her bland ass diet food).
Well she strives to be just like her Mum. It seems her mother is riddled with diet culture mindset, remember she told Sarah she was getting "to chunky" or something of the sort when she was building muscle years ago.

I have a parents who both have always commented on my size/weight. Praising me when I was at my lightest/unhealthiest/unhappiest and then expressing concern when I was at my heaviest/healthiest/happiest.

When I am raising my children I will have to be very conscious of not passing this on, but I will be very sure to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
In the last week she’s also had time to go get her nails done As a try hard version of the Hayley Bieber “glazed donut” nails, possibly get her lips done and get her hair done… so maybe getting a little more help than she’s letting on…
No matter what she does she always manages to obtain a green or calcified shade of manicure that resembles the scrubby sister of a wolverines' crusty overgrown claws. They always look fake because we all totally know what her knobby thumb-toe fingers truly look like. Shes not fooling anyone in the least. Once again, playing "business lady" dress up with a chunky manicure, lumped up lips, tacky outfits and a bad overstyled haircut to "strut and fret her hour upon the stage." She is sooooo unimportant, but you cant tell her that!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolute incoming rant...

I'm so pissed about her carrying on how great she is for having her kids alone FOR ONE NIGHT. My partner works away 7 on 7 off, I take care of his daughter, my step daughter, full time while he is away at work. I have no help as she is quite a handful at times, some days we don't even leave the house, ADHD, ODD and she has hearing loss. duck off with your bullshit Sarah, you entitled asshole.

Sarah carries on like she is rEaL N RAwW, you'd be much more real and raw if you acknowledged that others do it alot tougher than your stupid ass, and not carry on like you deserve some award that you've done ONE NIGHT on your own. Seriously, duck you Sarah, I hope you read here and wake up to your bleeping self. I hope you realise how good you have it, you have an amazing house, cars, house cleaners, family that helps, time to go to the gym, get your hair done, nails done and the ability to get pregnant and have kids. But you still whinge, over absolutely everything!!!

Stop being so damn entitled and duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Are Australian influencers mentioning the Queen? Obviously Sez won’t because she knows she will f it up and say something controversial. I’m just curious if other Aussie influencers have noted it?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Are Australian influencers mentioning the Queen? Obviously Sez won’t because she knows she will f it up and say something controversial. I’m just curious if other Aussie influencers have noted it?
I was wondering the same, bit off topic sorry. I'm in the UK and it's all anyone is talking about and it's like a blanket of sadness (even from someone who doesn't really support the monarchy) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some are, some aren’t. In Australia unless you’re quite into the royals, I would say it’s more of a generational thing where our parents may be more affected than younger millennials and gen Z.

Many people aren’t fans of the monarchy due to colonisation and the suppression of First Nations people, along with issues like Prince Andrew (although the queen was generally well liked, just not super relevant to a lot of young Australians). We’re not really as into or connected to the royals anymore as the UK would be (this is not to say everyone - there certainly are big royals fans although majority of young Australians I speak to are more of the mindset of it’s sad but not a big deal”

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What does she even mean? She acts as if she only became a mum when she had Mally 🐮

YOU HAVE ANOTHER CHILD, SEZBOT!!!
Sarah never wanted to be a mother to children/teens/grown humans. Sarah only ever want to be a pregnant, pram pushing, baby mother. As they gain personality she is over it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Sarah never wanted to be a mother to children/teens/grown humans. Sarah only ever want to be a pregnant, pram pushing, baby mother. As they gain personality she is over it.
I think your right here. Hence her comment about carrying around a baby born. Just like she plays dress up in mummy’s oversized clothes, she is playing mummy’s and daddy’s with her brother. Even the way she holds mAlLy mOo is like a kid holding a doll, not the way other loving mothers hold their babies. I really wish she could be a case study for someone professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.