Sarahs Day #59 Covid, vomiting, lack of sleep, welcome to my Wellness Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays stories:
- Manic
- Disjointed, not making any sense
- Rambling about everything from her ring, to her workout, to a smoothie with no apparent connection
- ED on full display
- Randomly kicking her legs about to show she did a workout
- Making that watery as duck smoothie just to shill a protein powder
- THE VACANT LOOK IN HER EYES THE WHOLE TIME
I actually feel very, very sad for her. Not sorry for her. Just sad, this is a pathetic existence.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Sarahs day #60: Lied and said Kurt was away for a week. Recipes, like her content, keep getting more bleak.

Reactions: 44
I feel like it’s still irresponsible for her to go out to the gym this morning, even if she’s feeling fine there’s every chance she’s about to catch what the boys have and could already be contagious. What is with their inability to just STAY HOME WHEN SICK?!

Reactions: 29
This is a bit petty but it just adds to her warped "Sezzy time." She claims that putting foundation over your lips was a phase "when I was in like year 9, so like what, 2013 or something?" I'm the same age as her and she is correct that it was all the rage in year 9 but that was 2007 😂. How can she be 6 years off?! She was 20 turning 21 in 2013 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
GUYS, she thought she was recording the pour but she didn't oopssss sorry!??

Are you sure you didnt just not film it because you said youlike your smoothies thick, BUT IT'S ALWAYS WATERY AS FUCKKKKK????

Also, drawing her attention to her RED lips :rolleyes: when actually her filler has kicked in and it's so obvious. She's DAMN thick, this chick!

Reactions: 36
I dunno I just get bad vibes from how manic and happy she is that fox wants to workout. I’m all for teaching your kids healthy habits and seeing them enjoy activity/setting a healthy example…… but this just feels to me as though she passing down exercise obsession and other scary behaviours. Fox legitimately only ever sees his mum happy when she’s worked out and she only ever properly engages with him with its centered around exercise. Maybe I’m just sensitive to it because of my experience as a kid but damn it’s tough to watch

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is she ok? Like what even is this Tik Tok?

Oh my LORD this is so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10

What the actual duck 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Umm wtaf?? Who would film their baby to a song saying I like morning sex for starters? But yeah, she’s losing her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sis is not doing herself any favours. There has been all these weird manic stories today, but did anyone else notice the way she pushed Faux back from the donut when he was just being a kid? I mean they let the kid hold a giant ass knife then try and cut the donut himself, but when he’s just being a kid trying to lick the glaze she pushes him back?!
And then there’s this weird ass tiktok with an infant with little plastic coins all around him and near his mouth, with a backing track about sex?!
All this posted to 1 million+ followers!

Does she not get that posting all this online is a record?! Potentially 1 million+ followers, including family + friends, can screenshot this tit and log it all.
She clearly is in her own warped world and lacks any kind of forward thinking. Doesn’t realise how her behaviour now will affect the future. What her kids will potentially see. The kind of custodial + assets division if her and Kurdle ever separated. She just doesn’t give a duck which is sad, pathetic and disturbing.

If she has any brain cells left she will get offline and go get psychological help.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So yesterday we had the bs about how she can’t help that her content is her kids because they are her personality and its her season.
Then today she literally goes out of her way to make a whole tiktok using her kid. This is not accidental content of her kids that she can’t help. This is blatant exploitation. But we all know it always has been anyway. But how can she explain this away?

Reactions: 39
That’s a bleeping first but also you’re doing what YOU want, and making him fit into your tit. If it’s “undivided attention” how about actually doing something HE wants to do.
Always about her isn’t it.
For about 2 minutes before the baby woke up from the blaring music

Reactions: 13
That’s a bleeping first but also you’re doing what YOU want, and making him fit into your tit. If it’s “undivided attention” how about actually doing something HE wants to do.
Always about her isn’t it.
What a stupid thing to highlight and post about. It's not some big achievement that a mother needs ass pats for.
So much of what she says around her motherhood experience makes it seem more and more like she s ateenager trapped in an adult body, trying to do adult things (and failing) to get some external approval and validation. Its very sad -- mostly for the kids that are collateral damage.

Idk why my post about the Tik Tok deleted 😭 but here it is again

DUDE WHAT??! full tilt unhinged incoming.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She has naturally red lips :rolleyes: bore off.

I get it, my daughter does and was told by a teacher she can’t wear lipstick once. It is a thing. However 9 years on YouTube/Instagram and I’ve never noticed her lips are unusually red…..bleugh what a bore.

I bet another few hundred unfollowed after those stories today.

C8197EBE-A2DE-4431-9422-9081ED516DDE.png

Yup they did
👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
This is a bit petty but it just adds to her warped "Sezzy time." She claims that putting foundation over your lips was a phase "when I was in like year 9, so like what, 2013 or something?" I'm the same age as her and she is correct that it was all the rage in year 9 but that was 2007 😂. How can she be 6 years off?! She was 20 turning 21 in 2013 😂😂
Cause she's so out of date with trends, she WAS putting foundation on her lips at 20/21 if her photos are anything to go off haha

Sis is so manic today? She just loves people pouring drinks or cutting food, shes just such a foodie… cant cook though and doesn’t eat but, whatever.
Also “pick me, I just have such natchrally red lips.” But in your other stories from today your lips werent red?? Maybe its your filter or maybe you put on lipstick?
1657521825876.png

Looks like she's got a few red injection sites to me...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.