Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know about you guys, but when I first started weaning my baby I watched him super closely when he was eating as I was nervous about choking. Maybe I was overly cautious, but Sez prancing about filming tit instead of supervising M makes me uncomfortable. She also didn’t have a bib on him the other day and he was covered in avocado…why ruin his clothes unnecessarily?

Reactions: 31
There's definitely been a pivot with Sunee. I think the cookbook was a last ditch effort to save the Sunee brand and an excuse to phase out the app that was proving to be too much upkeep with three new recipes each week. She even took away the yearly and six monthly sub options.

Now suddenly she's back to plugging the app hard. She's getting sponsors, been doing giveaways and competitions, is adding in gluten and dairy recipes to be able to appeal to more people and is now offering discounts and meal plans. She's switched out the nutritionist. It seems clear she now intends to keep the app running alongside the cookbook.

Which means she has a new hustle up her sleeve 😒
Nah she just thought the cookbook would be done by now so she could sack off Sunee but not the cookbooks not out till Spring 2023 so she's gotta keep Sunee going to keep up the cash flow. She's definitely stopping Sunee once the cookbooks out (it's also encourages the few Sunee subscribers to buy the cookbook or they'd Lose their recipes [hopefully they're all smart enough to just screenshot recipes])

Reactions: 18
I think there is a Pause on the release plans for the book, trying to weed out any potential the app has.
That would actually make sense. If the release has been pushed back to the end of 2023 or even early 2024 then that would explain the desperate push for new subscribers.

Nah she just thought the cookbook would be done by now so she could sack off Sunee but not the cookbooks not out till Spring 2023 so she's gotta keep Sunee going to keep up the cash flow. She's definitely stopping Sunee once the cookbooks out (it's also encourages the few Sunee subscribers to buy the cookbook or they'd Lose their recipes [hopefully they're all smart enough to just screenshot recipes])
I'm too suspicious of her ulterior motives that I'm reading too much into it. You guys are probably right, it's just cash grab while she waits for the cookbook.

Reactions: 17
Did she delete the stories with the Nikki Minaj song?? Nothing’s coming up for me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Anyone else secretly love Sarah’s trainer cause she does stuff like this to her 😂😂
Is that stomach bulge ab separation? We know that she's had/ has a prolapse and doesn't really take on board her physio's advice e.g. doing box jumps and making her pelvis feel inflamed.

Reactions: 10
9728E37F-802C-4199-B7A5-A8D480B9C2B6.jpeg

Looks like the legging colour from her new activewear

Where is the high gap? I don’t like her, so if she posts a no thigh gap photo……I’m adding it here to p her off when she checks here later!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t know about you guys, but when I first started weaning my baby I watched him super closely when he was eating as I was nervous about choking. Maybe I was overly cautious, but Sez prancing about filming tit instead of supervising M makes me uncomfortable. She also didn’t have a bib on him the other day and he was covered in avocado…why ruin his clothes unnecessarily?
Bibs helped a bit for us, but certainly didn’t prevent the clothes from getting stained. 😂

Reactions: 3
Why do all the designs on that screen look like they would not support anyone above an A cup yet again!! Sez and WF seem to only want to design what Sarah would wear and not what might actually sell as a half decent product. But how long are they going to think Sarah is a big enough sell on the products when most of her stuff ends up on sale and not a sell out

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A while back there was another "Tik Tok song" she used over a video of Mally Moo Moo that was completely inappropriate given the lyrics; I can't remember what it was and she ended up deleting it - anyone?

Pic from her White Fucks "designer" meeting, no stringy fringe, but freshly filled lips...

Stories_•_Instagram-6.jpg

3 hours later, the straggly attempt at a fringe is there. They look awful!

Stories_•_Instagram-5.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Imagine trying to have a business meeting where you rip off other peoples ideas design clothes only for the “influencer” you’re working with to take selfies instead of participating.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A while back there was another "Tik Tok song" she used over a video of Mally Moo Moo that was completely inappropriate given the lyrics; I can't remember what it was and she ended up deleting it - anyone?
It was a TikTok of M surrounded by choking hazards of fake coins as she played a Cardi B song (I like morning sex) that was also soon deleted. Why even post them in the first place other than to rattle up engagement?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.