Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
hApPy MoNdAy siSsYs

Did you know that Mondays are my favourite days of the week? On Sunday nights, Kurtimous and I lay in bed discussing our goalz for the week and I get giggly thinking about how much of a milf I am when I make lists for the week. So hawt!
Then on Monday mornings and tuesdays and wednesdays and fridays we drop Fox off at my mum's house because I can't be arsed looking after my baby when I have a super-long list of goalz to tick off that includes standing like a centaur and getting my hair and nails done.

On this week's list, I have to fit in 17 workout sessions because I'm finally seeing my abz again after Fox rUiNeD my body and the evil doctors didn't stop him! I also have to insta story a 20 minute rant about how I, Sarah's Day the Pink Princess of all things holistic, diagnosed my son's UTI when even the wEsTeRn mEdIcInE doctor couldn't, and I am now treating Fox and myself with a pink laxative so that we'll both be super healthy. If it doesn't work, I'll just leave him SCREAMING in pain and wait it out, just like I did with his reflux. I am the greatest mother ever and I know this is what my child needs.

The last thing on my exhaustive list is to tease a SuperSecretProject that will later be mired in controversy; like the time I attempted to donate only $1 out of every $50 from my product sales to the Australian bush fires, or that other time I culturally appropriated amidst the civil uprising of the BLM movement, or the time Kurtimous used people's burning homes as a backdrop for his photoshoot, or that other time I hosted a fundraiser only to sit on the donations I collected and forgot to transfer them to the charities...you know, all the usual whoopsies we make when we're milf boss babes!

Don't worry if I never actually mention said secretproject again like my Bali retreat that was cancelled without a mention or a refund to those who booked, or my cooking app- that definitely doesn't include a ton of recipes I've stolen from online paleo forums and then turned into grey watery mush- which was supposed to be released in May.

I don't mean to sound negative and I promise I'll stop complaining now.
Only... did you know I'm stuck in Townsville and this place is awful! It's not like Sydney where all the coffee shops open at 5am, here everyone is asleep and I WANT MY COFFEE NOW! What is wrong with the people here? It's not like this in Sydney! We're all white and entitled and aesthetically pleasing there. And we get breakfast and coffee that is sponsored so I don't have to pay for it as early as we'd like it!
I'm just so bored here! I can't believe I have to put up with Kurt's family for 2 whole days before I can finally jet off to Byron to secure my #SponsoredToTheHilt wedding! It's going to be everything I ever dreamed of, and I'm not paying for any of it! Wheeeee! We're going to have white linens and white roses everywhere- so that my naturally olive skin really stands out in the photos, of course! And we're going to have pink cotton candy on every table because I love pink and the wedding photos will go perfectly with my instagram grid.
Kurt really wants some element of the outback in the wedding- as if! This is MY wedding, this is MY day to shine, I've been dreaming about this since I was 5 days old! He wouldn't have a career or 2 multi-million dollar properties without me. Does he think Elements of Byron would gift him this wedding if he were marrying anyone else?! HA! It's all in my name and this MY dream wedding. He should count himself lucky to be invited! The nerve of that man!

Oops, do I sound negative? I'm not complaining you guize! I'm just saying that he acts like he's tired just because he's suffering from severe anxiety, walking the dog, waking up early to take care of our son, renovating MY house at all hours of the day, whilst also shooting for his clients. Does he think that's exhausting? Does he not understand how tired I am?! I posted 25 insta stories in the last 10 minutes AND I've deleted thousands of comments pointing out my hypocrisy and lies! That is hard work. I'm SOOOO busy and tired, he should be catering to me!

Sorry, I really don't mean to be that negative you guize; I want a super positive tribe!
It's just that nobody understands me because you're all too stupid to see that I'm running 2 businesses and stealing all your money with my plagiarized products! How could you idiots who still idolize me when all I do is insult you possibly understand what a milfbossbabe I really am! Fools!

Oh and I had a ton of DMs asking me what size I'm wearing in this P.E.Nation rip off today. It's an EXTRA SMALL you guiz! Not a small, not a medium that I should be wearing- it's an EXTRA small because I'm such small human! Look at my abzzzz! No, don't look at the rest of my body! I said, focus on my abz! They're the only thing that's popping.
Okay, I have to get back to the boring Townsville house and spend time with Kurt's family. Sigh. The sacrifices I make for that man! He's lucky to have me. Oh well, at least I get to hop on a plane and head to Byron in a few hours.
What's that you say? Borders closing? Coronavirus? Shouldn't be travelling with a sick kid when I'm from a hot zone? Oh, don't worry. Look at this Bible passage; it was written just for me. It says I'll be spared because I'm a super special holistic princess. It does. jesus said so!
What? I may spread it to other people who are vulnerable? It's okay, my dad said on Facebook that those people are the scum of the earth and they deserve what they get!

Stop hAtInG on me you guiz! I'm being super positive and you're ruining my vibe!

Thanks @Spindrifter for the thread title! Let's do this! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141

pie7

can her content get any more repetitive??

- Goes on trip, complains about being out of her bubble
- complains about food
- fits in a sNeAkY work out
- Insta > taking care of fox
- throws in some sponsors
- goes home and complains about food/gurgly tummy
- plugs Poopy Bloom
- works out
- Insta > taking care of fox
- sEcReT pRoJeCt
- freak out (Im sooooo busy and tired I deserve a break!! It’s been 6 months [1 week] since my last holiday! I need me time!!)
- project release date

rinse, repeat.

An open letter to everyone on this thread:
Your comments on this thread are hilarious and checking in feels like following a reality show with a whole squad to watch with. But I really think it’s time for me to tap out for a while and stop giving her any kind of engagement/energy.

I look forward to forgetting all about her, carrying on with my life and then one day thinking “oh yeah, I wonder what ever happened to Sarah’s Day?”. I imagine I will have 200 threads to catch up on here but for the season finale by then I hope Kurt will have found a better life, Sarah will be in therapy and Fox will be a happy child with a normal diet. One can hope.

Adios for now, amigas ❤👋🏼 thanks for the entertainment!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

FessCo

First time poster- and out of context to current discussion but am taking the plunge to say I’ve been converted.

I came across this thread when googling Sarah’s Day after meeting her a few times (local to Cronulla) and realizing something wasn’t adding up. Both her and Kurt have been super approachable and happy to chat to me, though I couldn’t help but observe how bizarre they interact with each other each time I’ve observed them. They both seem really unhappy and down in their body language, just sad in general, super tired and run down, disinterested in poor Fox. Very different vibes from Instagram, and while all our interactions have only been in the last few months I couldn’t help but feel genuinely sorry for them both. I can’t explain how sick and thin Kurt looks too- I was shocked. Also sad to see Sarah telling him and what to do constantly- and this is only me observing from a distance so can’t imagine their daily life.

Thanks to you all I have seen the light and can now immediately spot her lies and have stopped being influenced by her. It’s so insane she has followers at all. Sorry for the ramble, I just wanted to say thanks and agree with the sentiment on here that they’re super dysfunctional, which is a shame as she seemed so normal at one point.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

yikessarah

Thread suggestion:

Sarah’s Day #6: Complaining about windows, posing like a flamingo, ignoring that the world is in COVID limbo

Sarah’s Day #6: Ab training, name shaming, and small business defaming

Sarah’s Day #6: House of white, always right, boyfriend can’t go out at night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Madblonde

I know this is petty but it annoys me so much when parents of toddlers say they’re an ‘ocean baby, music baby, loves food’ and Sarah today ‘earth child’ - yeah most toddlers like most if not all those things at that age? Your kid playing with sand does not make them an ethereal, one with the earth, byron boho baby!! Next time he breathes she’ll say he’s an ‘air baby xx’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Alibee

So when someone sends her something she doesn’t like ‘people need to be held accountable’ but when Scuz does something unacceptable and is held accountable then it’s actually bullying? Got it 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

asdfghjkl58

I don't mean to be a prude, but is anyone else kind of grossed out knowing that she wants to conceive on their honeymoon? I feel like that's something I didn't need to know. And kind of an intrusive question. I get asking if she's going to have another baby, but wanting to know when seems... A little too obsessed? 🤷‍♀️
What, you mean you didn't want to know that Kurt is going to actively be raw dogging her on their honeymoon? 😂 Sarah truly thinks that sharing when you plan to get creampied is what a ReAl and RaW queen does

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Alphabean124

Lmao.

Sarah: Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox
Kurt: Fox (looks immediately)

Big yikes man. Why would you even post that...

Also their family portrait looks like they’re all siblings.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Hello, I have been reading you for some time now (started on GG). I found myself in many other introductions here: a couple of years ago (actually, 2 and a half years ago) I found Sarah's channel on YT and started to follow it. She was my favourite YouTuber for almost 2 years, when I noticed that it is too strange for me that she doesn't have absolutely any negative (or better to say, some constructive feedback) comment neither on YT, neither on Instagram, and that she is constantly complaining :rolleyes:. For some time I really thought she is raw and real and I am even embarrassed to say how old I am 😁. I also remember some Instagram stories where she mentioned negative people/haters (I specifically remember her saying how 99% of people are good and there is always that 1% of bad people/haters, haha).

Nevertheless, a couple of months ago, I googled her and found GG and then, finally, I realised how fake she actually is. Also, I have some ED past and chronic illness, so following her definitely was not a good thing for me.

On one side, I am trying to completely forget about this person, while on the other, it really annoys me all the negative impact that she is spreading to her followers. Therefore, I am glad I found you and that someone finally opened my eyes :).
I think that Instagram should show where there is a deleted comment. Even if it just is a hard set "deleted comment" throughout the comments. This would show when people (influencers) manipulate their feeds.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Mamamati

Okay so her wedding “food” is going to be
• fruit and nut mix in white bowls
• Body Bloom punch no alcoholic OFC SISSYS
• tropeka smoothies and some tropeka bliss balls for a “sneaky snack”
• A GF, DF, Moral free, sugar free, tasteless cake that will cost about $700
• some slop from her Cooking Project (it was meant to come out in May - just incase you forgot)

then her wedding favours will be
• one pity party tub (random drop of scent)
• one rose quartz roller
• one photo book of Sarah (and maybe a few of Kurt and fox kinda Mike Wazouski’d in there)
• one book of sezzy discount codes
• 1 reminder that she wears and XS
• 1 piece of her failed pyjamas, active, sunglasses lines. Ya know the over stock - but they’ll think sezzy ordered it spechul
• 1 by download code for her e-book - family discount of 70% off.

#notsponwedding

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

ohanaa

The BOTOX IS SO OBVIOUS. Sarah trying to make facial expressions and no wrinkles... fuckin hell
D3D8A105-AA49-4712-B5D7-973E7D02F0F5.png
D7609A21-74B1-45BE-B239-74A4BDE9D769.png
40AA110F-BAE9-48CE-801A-06F787A9ED0E.png
CA92BA0B-5F47-4302-88A8-930C04F35241.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

yikessarah

“Didn’t come from money” and aren’t privileged. Um....sorry, but you grew up in Sydney, with a stable house your whole life (a gorgeous house with a backyard and a pool, mind you), parents who are together, healthy siblings, had everything you ever needed and wanted, didn’t move out of home until you were like 24....how is that NOT privileged?

I want to say she’d be shocked if she ever went to a third world country, but honestly she’d be shocked if she looked at how most people live in rural Australia. I grew up in a house that barely had walls and sometimes I wasn’t sure if I’d get dinner, but I still feel incredibly privileged because my parents loved me and I was able to go to school and make my own life. She is SO withdrawn from reality it’s not funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

jllns90

Let me guess.... she's stuffing her face tonight with this chocolate & gluten free biscuits and will be back on "Body Bloom" tomorrow and excessive exercise....
Cue a 10 minute rant tomorrow on IG stories:

omg I ate SO much chocolate yesterday. It's fine though, I'm on holiday, just being real and raw but I ate so much chocolate. So I'm gonna start my day with my poopy powder and go for a run and a 45 minute workout. Cause you know, I ate sooOoOo much yesterday but i'm so chill about it like 5 years ago that would have sent me over the edge but I'm so much better now with bALanCe. I appreciate my body so much more and when I do EAT SO MUCh (!!), like I cannot state this enough.. I ate A LOT.. I just take it chill and just remember that I'm on holiday. But back to my regular schedule right when I'm back in Sydney!! ;)))) I'm still so full though!! hehehh :p

(inspired by that one time when she ate a whole pizza by herself, wish I was this creative myself you know but it's all you Sezza! Thanks for the inspo!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

2xblended

VIP Member
Sarah's Day persona:
1-I'm such a positive, happy person
2-I am all about balance and loving my body
3-I'm super confident #actconfidentandnoonewillquestionyou
4-I love traveling and trying new things
5-I have always dreamed of being a mum
6-I want to be a milf when I grow up
7-Look at my aspirational lifestyle and my house and my dog and my shredded boyfriend
8-I work so hard to create really unique products
9-I love the environment and ocean so much
10-I'm a good person and I'm just trying to do good things
11- I love my sissies and my tribe
12- I love my boyfriend so much and I'm caring for him while he's ill
13-My surfy grom is my entire life
14- I don't condone bullying and haters on my platform

The real Sarah Stevenson:
1-Complains every.single.day. without fail. About absolutely anything and everything.
2-Has no sense of balance, punishes her body, restricts her food, and didn't even stop restricting calories when pregnant
3-So lacking in confidence that she acts hyper and awkward around other people, to the point of emulating them (earthy andy). Only acts confident when she's called out on her disgraceful behaviour, at which point she is confident- that she's the true victim!
4-Hates travelling and has a meltdown every time she has to leave her Cronulla bubble
5-Never wants to interact with her child unless he's being used as a prop for her product or exploited for clicks. Hands him to Kurt or her mother at every opportunity
6-Milky titites; robe draped half open; holding showered baby against my bare chest to promote #elements; pelvic tilt to showcase butt; botoxbotoxbotox that she'll deny forever
7-Pinterst houses, gifted designer bags, prohibitively expensive clothing for herself and Fox, gas-guzzling cars, free holidays, instagrammable dog who is uncared for, Kurt who fits the aesthetic with his blue eyes and abzzz. Picture perfect, albeit all a facade.
8-Steals and plagiarizes other people's content and products
9-Doesn't even use a keep cup, travels short distances by car instead of walking, buys everything wrapped in plastic, hoards freebies in plastic, produces fast fashion in China
10-Jumps on every bandwagon going, including the bush fire fundraiser and BLM movement, only to put forth a token gesture without following through
11- Repeatedly calls them stupid, blocks and deletes everyone who's not kissing her butt, shames them for not being 'fit enough' at her meet-and-greets, lies about breastfeeding Fox to get out of the planned meet-and-greet on the beach
12-Lays a guilt trip on him the one time she had to make him coffee, lays back and instastories whilst he's caring for their kid, watches him work whilst she's on vacation, orders him to build her pilates room nownownow, never allows him to enjoy a bit of a food treat and makes him beg for one of her dry muffins
13-Leaves the poor kid screaming in pain with his reflux and UTI whilst she lectures her followers on what a natural mother she is
14- Regularly weaponizes her stans to attack and harass people she doesn't like, bullies businesses and associates into doing things her way (interior designer), undermines her own family and Kurt regularly.

There's more but this is just off the top of my head. Her followers have a real cognitive dissonance here. If they stopped listening to her words and actually paid attention to her actions, they'd all unfollow immediately.

• Sad

Alibee

Sarah: I’ve been away and didn’t have any body bloom for two whole weeks you guizzz!

Meanwhile back here on earth only a week has passed.

• Haha

japaneseradish

Ok, a few things.
1) Does it grind anyone else's gears that Sarah acts as though she's the authority on motherhood. Any story or sentiment about Fox begins with "Any mum who has a baby, a TODDLAH, knows that..." She truly acts as though her lived experience is the only experience of parenthood that any person could ever have. Maybe it's petty, but it just always comes off as she is the authority on a parenthood situation because she birthed a human 16 months ago, and thus, no one else could possibly have any experience or insight into the situation/every person with a 16 month old would understand her complaint of the day (because, yes, that sentence always ends in a complaint).
2) So she's been in Byron for, what, 3 days? The first day she went to that morning class, so we can assume Kurt cared for Fox. Then she came back to the room and Kurt was working so she went for another workout whilst Fox napped. Now between yesterday and today she also worked out multiple times (so we can assume Kurt was minding Fox again), and now she is at the pool because Fox is napping (a second time due to being grumpy) and Kurt is working. But she ISN'T working in order to take a break since she will be "grinding" when she returns to Sydney. The only conclusion is - this part of the "vacation" is only for Sezz, and not for Kurt.
3) Also, they went to what seems like THE least kid-friendly vacation resort of all time. Yesterday Sarah filmed herself "watching" Fox (aka complained about wedding costs) while Fox literally played with mulch and a hose attached to the side of their "room" or whatever it is. Is this the only entertainment she could think of as Kurt clearly was busy? It's like she has zero idea of what activities to fill Fox's day with if she is left to her own devices. "yes, son, eat the hose so mummy can talk to Instagram and beg for sponsors".

Did any of these things strike anyone else as a red flag?

• Heart

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
I noticed the only part of her face that moves right now is her upper right lip - no other creasing or expression in the rest of her face. These are from her Q&A series wherein she selectively answered questions and repeated the same tripe she usually does ("I don't count macros" / "We eat healthy at home so we indulge on holiday" / "My fave smoothie is #tropeaka"). Over a span of many stories...

Screenshot_8_6_20__2_33_PM.jpg

Screenshot_8_6_20__2_34_PM.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

BabbleBaby

sarah responded.
Sometimes people need to be held accountable for their actions? SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING.

SARAH YOU F*CKING POCKETED MONEY FROM THE WILD FIRES AND CRIED ON INSTAGRAM BECAUSE PEOPLE HELD YOU ACCOUNTABLE.

YOU WERE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR CULTURAL APPROPRIATION AND YOU CRIED AND SAID PEOPLE WERE MEAN AND THAT YOU DIDNT KNOW.

*sorry...I’m yelling. She is a dumb girl.*

Sarah in her second rant saying that she is talking to her friends, “I like you, you like me.” Sarah you delusional child, 1mil people are not your friends. People who follow you on a digital application are not your friends. If you were talking to your friends you would phone them and then rant. Not publish an instagram story to who ever. And so you know, your real friends might also say “hey that might not be a good idea” and help you gauge situations if you were over reacting. Friends are not people who agree with you all the time. Good friends even argue and have disagreements

Sarah, you need help if you think all these followers are your real friends. You need to talk to a therapist because you think social media is real life.

Also, if these followers are your friends. Why are you almost 30 and are friends with a bunch of 13-18 year olds lol really? These are the people you relate to the most? Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51