Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Honestly.... I couldn't care less" when asked about calories.... errrr yes you do care - you're terrified of them!
“Honestly.... I couldn't care less“

There’s that rage coming out again. Lying and aggressive probably tired of being called restrictive and ED and knows it’s true - It shows in the response. Could have simply said I don’t track, but choice of words and couldn’t care less = cares greatly. Plus the word “honestly” before the couldn’t care less. Another lie. Deceiving.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone on here definitely predicted that Scuzz would use fruit and nut mix for her wedding gifts 😂 Remaining so consistently vapid makes predicting her behaviour so easy.

You can’t convince me that manipulative liar doesn’t lurk here.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As someone who grew up near Byron, it always baffles me that they never explore the area. I've never seen them do the lighthouse walk, or go to Wategos or Tallows beach. Why not go down to main beach and sit with the sunset while eating dinner and listening to live music. Better yet, go explore the outer region a bit. Go into Mullum and try some of the local cafes, go to Bangalow and visit the markets (hard with COVID I know but just in general). Go to some of the rainforests around the area, or the waterfalls. Go down to Lennox for a day trip?
Obviously all of that isn't as easy with Fox but they have been going to Byron for a few years.
I'll also never understand the "Byron beach aesthetic" - it's literally the same as any coastal/scandi style, Byron isn't a unique style.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
As someone who grew up near Byron, it always baffles me that they never explore the area. I've never seen them do the lighthouse walk, or go to Wategos or Tallows beach. Why not go down to main beach and sit with the sunset while eating dinner and listening to live music. Better yet, go explore the outer region a bit. Go into Mullum and try some of the local cafes, go to Bangalow and visit the markets (hard with COVID I know but just in general). Go to some of the rainforests around the area, or the waterfalls. Go down to Lennox for a day trip?
Obviously all of that isn't as easy with Fox but they have been going to Byron for a few years.
I'll also never understand the "Byron beach aesthetic" - it's literally the same as any coastal/scandi style, Byron isn't a unique style.
100% - especially the last sentence!!!

Reactions: 4
Okay so her wedding “food” is going to be
• fruit and nut mix in white bowls
• Body Bloom punch no alcoholic OFC SISSYS
• tropeka smoothies and some tropeka bliss balls for a “sneaky snack”
• A GF, DF, Moral free, sugar free, tasteless cake that will cost about $700
• some slop from her Cooking Project (it was meant to come out in May - just incase you forgot)

then her wedding favours will be
• one pity party tub (random drop of scent)
• one rose quartz roller
• one photo book of Sarah (and maybe a few of Kurt and fox kinda Mike Wazouski’d in there)
• one book of sezzy discount codes
• 1 reminder that she wears and XS
• 1 piece of her failed pyjamas, active, sunglasses lines. Ya know the over stock - but they’ll think sezzy ordered it spechul
• 1 by download code for her e-book - family discount of 70% off.

#notsponwedding

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Okay so her wedding “food” is going to be
• fruit and nut mix in white bowls
• Body Bloom punch no alcoholic OFC SISSYS
• tropeka smoothies and some tropeka bliss balls for a “sneaky snack”
• A GF, DF, Moral free, sugar free, tasteless cake that will cost about $700
• some slop from her Cooking Project (it was meant to come out in May - just incase you forgot)

then her wedding favours will be
• one pity party tub (random drop of scent)
• one rose quartz roller
• one photo book of Sarah (and maybe a few of Kurt and fox kinda Mike Wazouski’d in there)
• one book of sezzy discount codes
• 1 reminder that she wears and XS
• 1 piece of her failed pyjamas, active, sunglasses lines. Ya know the over stock - but they’ll think sezzy ordered it spechul
• 1 by download code for her e-book - family discount of 70% off.

#notsponwedding
Bwahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂 to everything and yeah those sunglasses 🤮🤮🤮🤮 she went back to the fly eye sunglasses which have never looked good on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Inconsistencies in latest stories:

- She's so "chill" with her diet & it's easy to travel yet was freaking out she had eaten no veggies and too much salt, snacks at Kurt's family's holiday. Couldn't go to the bathroom because she forgot poop powder. Complained limited healthy snacks because missed supermarket on road trip.

- Fox is going to be "high maintenance" when he gets home because he's been outdoors so much yet said the other day Fox has never spent a whole day inside. Doesn't care for toys or watch TV yet has pictured him doing both multiple times.

- Says she eats lunch yet in her last "real" weekly vlog she didn't eat breakfast, trained and didn't eat toast & tuna until well after 12pm as her first meal of the day.

- Says eats a whole foods diet yet eats a diet high in processed bars/flours/powders/supplements.

- Says changed her relationship with food after being pregnant as was not concerned with being "shredded" yet stopped breast feeding around 9 months and said in last few days she stopped "a few months ago" even though that would mean bf Fox until he was 13 months old lol So unconcerned with being shredded yet obsessively pulls her non existent boobs up for ab checks 🤮.

Either she is completely deluded or she needs to start documenting her lies in a journal so she can keep up! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Inconsistencies in latest stories:

- She's so "chill" with her diet & it's easy to travel yet was freaking out she had eaten no veggies and too much salt, snacks at Kurt's family's holiday. Couldn't go to the bathroom because she forgot poop powder. Complained limited healthy snacks because missed supermarket on road trip.

- Fox is going to be "high maintenance" when he gets home because he's been outdoors so much yet said the other day Fox has never spent a whole day inside. Doesn't care for toys or watch TV yet has pictured him doing both multiple times.

- Says she eats lunch yet in her last "real" weekly vlog she didn't eat breakfast, trained and didn't eat toast & tuna until well after 12pm as her first meal of the day.

- Says eats a whole foods diet yet eats a diet high in processed bars/flours/powders/supplements.

- Says changed her relationship with food after being pregnant as was not concerned with being "shredded" yet stopped breast feeding around 9 months and said in last few days she stopped "a few months ago" even though that would mean bf Fox until he was 13 months old lol

Either she is completely deluded or she needs to start documenting her lies in a journal so she can keep up! 😂
Yesssss!! BOOM! The part about Fox especially!!! And all the rest!!!

Is she a compulsive of pathological liar?

“In a sense, compulsive or pathological liars are lying to create a false sense of identity in which they can control.

The difference between pathological and compulsive liars is thin, but distinct. The intention of pathological liars differs from compulsive liars when their sense of empathy is questioned. Pathological liars demonstrate little care for others and tend to be manipulative in other aspects of their life. They lie with such conviction that at times, pathological liars can actually believe the lies they tell. Pathological lying is frequently found in personality disorders such as Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Compulsive liars have very little control over their lying. They may be saying the same lies as the pathological liar, but their intent is different. Usually compulsive liars lie out of habit. They have no goal in lying, but they cannot stop. Compulsive lying may be relatively harmless, but is still alarming to those who witness this behavior. They lie with such consistency that they are usually discovered by others in their social circle.

Warning Signs of Unusual Lying Include:

Lying without a clear cause
Unbelievable and fantastical lies
Lies that paint the personality of the liar in a favorable light
Frequent lies that have a grain of truth to them
Frequent talk of grandiosity
Lying even when caught

Is she compulsive or pathological?

Reactions: 13
"Honestly.... I couldn't care less" when asked about calories.... errrr yes you do care - you're terrified of them!
She’s so dumb. Water has nothing to do with calories. And I guess duck anyone who has to use maths when they eat? Like diabetics 🤦🏼‍♀️ Or anyone who might have a a goal and needs to calorie count.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Hey Australian sissy's, I'd love to know what's up with the obsession with Byron? I'm well-travelled and I've stayed at way better and more luxurious resorts than the one she keeps posting yet she acts like it's the most amazing place on earth? Is it just a haven for people with self-imposed allergies to gluten and dairy and fake nature-lovers?

She’s so dumb. Water has nothing to do with calories. And I guess duck anyone who has to use maths when they eat? Like diabetics 🤦🏼‍♀️ Or anyone who might have a a goal and needs to calorie count.
She can at least do a basic course on nutrition I'm so tired of her making misinformed claims.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My god she’s just painful. I’m just naturally so SKINNNYYYY and TINNYYYYY and I eat all the gluten free vegan chocolate and still stay an XS coz I’m just a SMALLL HUMAN. I feel like making a bleeping parody Instagram that just takes the piss out of her and her stupid behaviour. It’s so stupid like being smaller and losing weight means you are in a calorie deficit =calories in / vs calories out pure and simple to lose weight.. and 100% she is counting because she has been losing the baby weight and she needs to get shredded for her wedding. Just be honest Sarah, it’s the holistic thing to do

Reactions: 31
Hahahaha she 100% saw that post by the nutritionist about her and that’s why she’s going on this food rant and she even mentioned how she used to be shredded and unhealthy (which is what someone commented on the nutritionist post). So, so transparent Sarah

Also why is she just awkwardly wandering trails and talking endlessly into her mobile phone?? Imagine walking past her doing that, and you can see in one of them that some people DID just walk past 😂 go run around with your toddler sez

Fox will be sO gRuMpY when we go inside because he just LOVES being OUTSIDE is a literal baby who will be upset over anything
Waiting for her to show up on "influencers in the wild" looking foolish.

She probably won’t do a rebuttal or anything to the nutritionist as it will just bring bad attention and more eyes will be opened.
New Slogan, “just ignore it and no one will ever find out.” To match the, “act confident and no one will question you.”
Delete comments and no one can question you.

Reactions: 10
Yeah she saw it and then got the stans to ask her food related questions so she can show everyone how broad/healthy her diet is. That’s her rebuttal without directly addressing what the nutritionist said. She’s not dumb, manipulative people are smart. That’s how she’s managed to fool people for so long and got them to give her all their money. But it’s ok, we and all the people who commented on the nutritionists post know the truth, more will find end out eventually. Someone else will do what the nutritionist did again.
I like how she said that when they travel they enjoy themselves and go with the flow and they treat themselves on vacation. So when they were with Kurt’s family... she complained about the food options there for what reason?
Also I didn’t know that supplement powders are Whole Foods?!
Can someone please direct me to the nearest tree where I can just pluck off some nATUrAL tropkea powder pleAse?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The fact that she has MyFitnessPal on her iPhone main screen says to me that she actually does count calories 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Here comes some of the cult followers and two other good points.
Sure Sarah has never said “eat like me” and always says “this is what works for me” however her job is to influence people to purchase products and live the same lifestyle. What do you think her career is? How do you think she makes money? She is promoting a lifestyle and it’s a problem when the lifestyle is disordered and not healthy. She is not qualified in anything she just tags companies. You’re buying products with her name on them?

Like you said, you don’t know her personally.... so what is the reason you’re defending her and following her? If you want to be an advocate for bullying then how about you help people without millions of dollars, who don’t bully and shame others, and lives an easy lifestyle.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, because she’s a mom doesn’t mean she’s can’t be criticized for what she is promoting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.