Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why is Kurt wearing a ring on his wedding finger? Literally nothing gets past us Scuz 😏
They probably are married because of her super religious family / no bastard child and are now doing the wedding the parents couldn’t afford to pay for. Someone check the following stories has he moved it to another finger? I think he has(?) now check health code photo, it does look like a wedding ring. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So fox is with Sarahs mum... Again! so that she can have all of her meetings and everything today (posting at 11 when her day starts, obviously!).. and then she can have a MUM DAY tomorrow YAY.

Like are you actually bleeping KIDDING ME SARAH.
So these meetings they are speaking of! If you check the healthcode instagram page its Kurt and Sarah having lunch together! #workmeetings!!

Hmm I might go drop my son off at mums I have a HECTIC day full of meetings! Gotta check out the new house and talk about carpet #meeting1done, gonna go out for coffee and a lunch date with my boyfie #meeting2done, dont forget ill have to do a workout sometime today as well! Oh my im so busy. No time do do much else. Dont worry tomorrow I will be #mumlyf

My stepsister and her husband are very much like Sarah and Kurt. They drop their daughter off to my Dad and Stepmum to take care of for them to clean the house which takes the better part of a day. And they absolutely HATE it. They would never say no because they want her to be taken care of properly but they absolutely know what kind of 'lazy/crappy/cant think of the right' word parents they are when they do this.

I wonder what Sarahs parents think of it when they do this. Or whether the "princess" herself is so perfect so it must be an honour to take care of little Fox whilst her parents are soooo busy

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They probably are married because of her super religious family / no bastard child and are now doing the wedding the parents couldn’t afford to pay for. Someone check the following stories has he moved it to another finger? I think he has(?) now check health code photo, it does look like a wedding ring. 🤷‍♀️
Honestly, at this point that is what I’m thinking. It makes sense why she is SO opposed to $pending money on the wedding. She won’t get anything back and wants it to be all profit - find a place to sponsor your wedding, upload it for views and turn a profit on that. Meanwhile, be married legally so your Mega church parents don’t throw a fit.

Reactions: 14
I wish Sarahs mum would put her foot down and say enough is enough, look after your own dam bleeping child and get a taste of reality

Reactions: 20
Honestly, at this point that is what I’m thinking. It makes sense why she is SO opposed to $pending money on the wedding. She won’t get anything back and wants it to be all profit - find a place to sponsor your wedding, upload it for views and turn a profit on that. Meanwhile, be married legally so your Mega church parents don’t throw a fit.
Do you remember the vlog where she surprised her family with the pregnancy announcement? I wouldn’t have expected such a happy reaction from them because they were not married so I think they are and now she’s doing the wedding her parents can’t afford to pay for. Not knocking her parents, don’t know them, just it’s obvious they wouldn’t be able to pay for 80+ thousand dollar Byron wedding and they shouldn’t have to either. She’s got millions of dollars and still scamming for sponsorship. The girl is vile. Sent her latest vlog to my mum and she said if that was my daughter I’d be so ashamed. (All the breast talk and manipulating people.)

I wish Sarahs mum would put her foot down and say enough is enough, look after your own dam bleeping child and get a taste of reality
She might be paying them to look after him. I actually hope she is.
So these meetings they are speaking of! If you check the healthcode instagram page its Kurt and Sarah having lunch together! #workmeetings!!

Hmm I might go drop my son off at mums I have a HECTIC day full of meetings! Gotta check out the new house and talk about carpet #meeting1done, gonna go out for coffee and a lunch date with my boyfie #meeting2done, dont forget ill have to do a workout sometime today as well! Oh my im so busy. No time do do much else. Dont worry tomorrow I will be #mumlyf

My stepsister and her husband are very much like Sarah and Kurt. They drop their daughter off to my Dad and Stepmum to take care of for them to clean the house which takes the better part of a day. And they absolutely HATE it. They would never say no because they want her to be taken care of properly but they absolutely know what kind of 'lazy/crappy/cant think of the right' word parents they are when they do this.

I wonder what Sarahs parents think of it when they do this. Or whether the "princess" herself is so perfect so it must be an honour to take care of little Fox whilst her parents are soooo busy
Do Sarah’s parents still work? Or did they lose work because of covid? Sarah maybe paying them cash on the side to watch Fox. I actually hope the scumbucket is paying them for it.

Surely the stans must be thinking by now this witch hardly ever looks after her own kid. What I can’t stand is EVERYTIME she drops Fox off to her mum she feels the need to let the cult following know. Is she trying to convince herself or something? Don’t get it. Strange girl. It’s probably better that Fox is with her mother anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s clear that Sarah’s mum knows how to play with him in developmentally focused and age appropriate way. He always looks really engaged in their interactions. So I think the more time he has with them the better. Likewise I hope she’s paying her mum and wouldn’t think it would be a bad thing if he spent most days with her.

Reactions: 18
HAHAH I copped that pic as SOON as it happened lololol. I was on GG before this and it was my avi over there too. I take pride in it :ROFLMAO: I've never seen a mouth open that wide before 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
HAHAH I copped that pic as SOON as it happened lololol. I was on GG before this and it was my avi over there too. I take pride in it :ROFLMAO: I've never seen a mouth open that wide before 😆
The infamous “I CARE ABOUT THE RING MORE THAN YOU KURT” moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s basically just setting him up for allergies, intolerances and disordered eating in the future.
I am vegan and have been for years but when I do have a child, I will give him/her all the foods during childhood. I will make an emphasis on plant based food (I mean veggies, grains and so on, not the highly processed tit) but will still get their stomach used to meat and bacon and a few processed foods. No matter your food beliefs, it's very important to teach your children's stomach to digest everything. If they decide to become vegan when they grow up and understand, then that would make me happy but I would never force my child to eat a certain diet.

She has to realise that Fox will go to school with other kids, once he grows up he will be hanging out with friends and at friends houses and might be fed chicken nuggets or go to maccies or at least have a lot of sugar/crisps

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow good catch to those who spotted that!! I agree it looks like a wedding band but after looking at the screenshot I got of them in the car the ring looks super huge. Could it be a keyring instead (and holding the keys in his palm)?

Later in the day (during the "coffee break" and at the new house #sobusy) Kurt is wearing a black and gold ring on his middle finger of the same hand. He wasn't wearing this earlier and it looks different to the one in the car.

So a few theories...

1) they are already married and he forgot to remove the ring before Sarah filmed.

2) they wanted to appear married for whatever meeting they had first (although this is stupid because all the client needs to do is check her Insta)

3) they're playing us for lols because speculation = engagement

Ok I thought way too much about this 😄

Double post but I realised you can't really zoom in on attachments on here so here's the cropped versions showing the rings.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow good catch to those who spotted that!! I agree it looks like a wedding band but after looking at the screenshot I got of them in the car the ring looks super huge. Could it be a keyring instead (and holding the keys in his palm)?

Later in the day (during the "coffee break" and at the new house #sobusy) Kurt is wearing a black and gold ring on his middle finger of the same hand. He wasn't wearing this earlier and it looks different to the one in the car.

So a few theories...

1) they are already married and he forgot to remove the ring before Sarah filmed.

2) they wanted to appear married for whatever meeting they had first (although this is stupid because all the client needs to do is check her Insta)

3) they're playing us for lols because speculation = engagement

Ok I thought way too much about this 😄

Double post but I realised you can't really zoom in on attachments on here so here's the cropped versions showing the rings.

If that doesnt look like a wedding band then I'm not here. The question is are they stupid and are married and forgot to remove it. OOOR are they stupid and are not married but wore it to look like they are married and get AtTeNtIoN!?

Reactions: 7
Back to back meetings? Did she forget that she documented her day on insta? She is so so out of touch with reality it is crazy. Imagine if she had to actually DO the things she talks about in these meetings the same day she has the meetings like normal people do at work. She would have a meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this photo on the plane home from Hawaii? It was posted Feb 20 to Kurt's profile. Because she is wearing the gold band in this pic. How did she know to take the gold band to Hawaii?
Screenshot_20200812-195854_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t think they are married. I think the whole gold rings thing is just to drum up speculation and interest. We know that they are not above creating insta stories that deliberately create speculation... like when Fox was born and they roped Kurt’s dad into it and he started to say a name and then the story cut off to make people think he had given the name away but it was all fake. She needs something to detract from the backlash about the travel and Fox’s UTI...

Reactions: 24
If Sarah is driving and Kurt isn’t then it would be on his right hand (just back to front in selfie mode) not left because the driving side in Australia is on the left.

Back to back meetings? Did she forget that she documented her day on insta? She is so so out of touch with reality it is crazy. Imagine if she had to actually DO the things she talks about in these meetings the same day she has the meetings like normal people do at work. She would have a meltdown.
I saw “back to back” patients today and all I said to my partner was “work was good,” not complain about my actual back to back day. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.