Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just think about all the couples out there that can’t have kids and this waste had one and tells complete strangers private details about him and lets him scream from another room and records it and her obviously stressed and tired partner. I hope she’s never able to fall pregnant again. Not even with millions of rounds of IVF. She’s on the same level as Myka Stauffer for me now. If you don’t know who Myka is - she’s the woman who adopted a special needs child from China, exploited him for views, money and sponsorships then rehomed him dumped him.

A NARCISSIST FILMS A DISTRESSED CHILD!
I don't know if anyone managed to get a screen grab from Sarah's last Q&A session on Instagram?...As Sarah answered she and Kurt would love another baby even though Fox is a full time job :rolleyes: and that she would love a honeymoon baby! As demonstrated time again, she can't be bothered to look after the one she has. I honestly can't imagine adding more into the mix, and it certainly won't do Kurt any good as he seems to be the one doing the bulk of Fox's routine.

Reactions: 18
I don't know if anyone managed to get a screen grab from Sarah's last Q&A session on Instagram?...As Sarah answered she and Kurt would love another baby even though Fox is a full time job :rolleyes: and that she would love a honeymoon baby! As demonstrated time again, she can't be bothered to look after the one she has. I honestly can't imagine adding more into the mix, and it certainly won't do Kurt any good as he seems to be the one doing the bulk of Fox's routine.
She also seems to assume she will have no trouble conceiving. Sarah, your lies about having PCOS are showing. A real person who has trouble conceiving could NEVER plan for a baby at a particular time.

Sarah, you are a liar and you make other women who really have these struggles feel terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I bet her huge appetite ‘hotel room service’ won’t get eaten. Kurt supposedly can’t eat most of that due to sibo - no way she’ll eat a full pizza
Just another plug for the resort. They would have been sent that food free. If they were going to order room service and needed to follow Kurt's SIBO diet then im sure they could have ordered grilled chicken ect. Nothing like that in site though, just an over the top amount of insta worthy food. Almost all of which is probably sitting on that counter gross and stale.

Reactions: 20
She also seems to assume she will have no trouble conceiving. Sarah, your lies about having PCOS are showing. A real person who has trouble conceiving could NEVER plan for a baby at a particular time.

Sarah, you are a liar and you make other women who really have these struggles feel terrible.
100% agree! Not only that, but nothing goes to plan with babies. We all saw how detailed her birthing plan was, and none of it ended up going to plan! Just chill, whatever will be, will be. It's far more stressful to plan for perfect scenarios- no wonder she's always exhausted, can't enjoy anything & complains all the time.

Reactions: 15
Had a chat to my midwife/child health mum yesterday about Sezzy and her protein baby. Just wondering if anyone has receipts of her giving fox protein powder. My mum was shocked by it and was like 100% excess protein in a baby’s diet wood lead to a UTI (and even if it was the Topeka the other cause would be lack on hygiene when change nappies. Obviously it rare in boys because it’s harder to cross contaminate thing down there)
In regards to her garlic oil and fixing it the natural way, again could endanger her baby’s life. Not sure if her sister talked some sense into her but the anti bacterial from the sulpha in garlic is not enough to cure a UTI and left untreated in baby could very easily lead to kidney failure or death. Thank god they went on this trip and it forced her to give Fox antibiotics because he could have ended up a very very sick boy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
So she has fox which she’s named after white fox if they have a honeymoon baby will it be called element 😂😂 just kidding

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I see that the NSW premier is now recommending masks be worn for things like shopping.

It's not compulsory, so I'm sure Sez won't be wearing a mask anytime soon.

Reactions: 12
Imagine going on a holiday only to do the exact same thing you do daily? What a waste of time and all that stress on poor Fox, hearing him scream like that broke my heart. My toddler is near the same age as him, and by watching him with Kurt vs Sarah, Kurt is obviously the main carer (no problem whatsoever with that) but you can see how much more comfortable and loving he is with Kurt.
I dislike Kurt for his lack of morals but he does seem like a kind and caring father

Reactions: 21

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't mean to be a prude, but is anyone else kind of grossed out knowing that she wants to conceive on their honeymoon? I feel like that's something I didn't need to know. And kind of an intrusive question. I get asking if she's going to have another baby, but wanting to know when seems... A little too obsessed? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I don't mean to be a prude, but is anyone else kind of grossed out knowing that she wants to conceive on their honeymoon? I feel like that's something I didn't need to know. And kind of an intrusive question. I get asking if she's going to have another baby, but wanting to know when seems... A little too obsessed? 🤷‍♀️
I agree. I think it’s a bit weird to announce that. But also be that confident she would be able to plan it? like is she planning their honeymoon around her most fertile window of the month and assume she will conceive on first try? Especially with her PCOS? Oh wait nah she cured that didn’t she. Lmao

• Haha
What, you mean you didn't want to know that Kurt is going to actively be raw dogging her on their honeymoon? 😂 Sarah truly thinks that sharing when you plan to get creampied is what a ReAl and RaW queen does

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
100% agreed, it’s so weird to me because I don’t think many women with PCOS would even say that out loud to 1.1m followers lol. Can you imagine dealing with fertility issues and having people ask you every day when you’re getting pregnant... yeah that’s anxiety inducing. That being said, I see the following video title in Sarah’s future if she doesn’t get pregnant after 1 try:
How I got pregnant with PCOS! Tropeaka smoothies, naturopathy and Kurt’s low testosterone?! 😮

Do you reckon she teases this honeymoon baby to generate hype? She gained a significant following and follower engagement when she got pregnant with Fox, so I low key think she uses it as bait to keep people watching.

We know Sezzy rarely follows through with anything though, so let’s hope she doesn’t bring another emotionally neglected little gRoM into the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree. I think it’s a bit weird to announce that. But also be that confident she would be able to plan it? like is she planning their honeymoon around her most fertile window of the month and assume she will conceive on first try? Especially with her PCOS? Oh wait nah she cured that didn’t she. Lmao
Exactly! This is the very reason (among others) that I think she lied about her PCOS. She goes from had it to having it back to had it over the course of a few months. It just comes across as her being presumptuous and arrogant trying to plan it all perfectly.

What, you mean you didn't want to know that Kurt is going to actively be raw dogging her on their honeymoon? 😂 Sarah truly thinks that sharing when you plan to get creampied is what a ReAl and RaW queen does
Oh my gosh! 🤣 It doesn't help that every time she says 'raw' that's already what comes to mind (I mentioned in a previous thread that it's slang for unprotected sex where I'm from). The mental images... :sick:

100% agreed, it’s so weird to me because I don’t think many women with PCOS would even say that out loud to 1.1m followers lol. Can you imagine dealing with fertility issues and having people ask you every day when you’re getting pregnant... yeah that’s anxiety inducing. That being said, I see the following video title in Sarah’s future if she doesn’t get pregnant after 1 try:
How I got pregnant with PCOS! Tropeaka smoothies, naturopathy and Kurt’s low testosterone?! 😮

Do you reckon she teases this honeymoon baby to generate hype? She gained a significant following and follower engagement when she got pregnant with Fox, so I low key think she uses it as bait to keep people watching.

We know Sezzy rarely follows through with anything though, so let’s hope she doesn’t bring another emotionally neglected little gRoM into the world.
Exactly! My friends struggling with infertility are hopeful and positive in regards to trying to plan a pregnancy, but really there's very little planning and definitely not in such an overly confident and sure way like Sarah.

100% I think she's using this to bait people into tuning in to another possible pregnancy. Gotta keep those views coming in with new content. In other words, gotta keep the cash flow coming in.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Hahaha omg @2xblended , you nailed that recap 👏

And for real, Sarah is an absolute imbecile. Yes, travelling can throw your healthy routine out of whack but they were in Townsville for less than a week. I'd hardly call that a hit to the routine! One of Sarah's problems (of which there are many!) is that she seems to look at each day as a vacuum. Like she had a BaD day today foodwise, so that must mean she's in chaos. If she looked at one (or even 4) days in comparison to the rest of the month, she'd see its actually not too "bad" & as someone else commented, it wouldn't even be worth mentioning.
The other thing is, even at Brisbane airport they have one of those health food cafes where they sell fruit salads, fresh sandwiches (they probably even have all the tit-free bread!) so for someone so health conscious obsessed , there really doesn't seem to be any reason for her to binge on all that processed crap. Or pick up a banana at the servo - they literally have them at the front counter??

I would truly love to know what Kurt's family think of her. Deadset all she does when they're around, is complain about basically she's bored & unhealthy & out of routine. I would have a word to Kurt & tell him that she's not welcome on future holidays unless she checks her attitude (& her privilege!)

That story of Fox screaming was so upsetting. I've recorded a video like that before of my son whose the same age - and sent it to my mum because I was struggling to cope & didn't know what else to do for the little guy. Not because I thought it was So AnNoYiNg & wanted to show my 1m followers how hard I have it & how challenging my life is. And of course, she's the one sitting on her butt while Kurt takes control of the situation.

I actually don't think this woman could sink any lower into the scum bucket, but she's constantly surprising me... like a train wreck that I can't look away from, roll on thread 5.

I thought about the whole announcing when they want to conceive thing, we know what she’s like so logically we know she needs to keep doing random crap to drive engagement, the house will be finished, fox is quickly ageing out of the cute stage, the wedding planning, wedding itself and honeymoon will all be over! So announcing now that they will be trying on the honeymoon she’s anticipating keeping people on the hook waiting for that announcement to come after everything has died down! Even if she doesn’t try she can blame it on “PCOS” and then “cure” it again when she does fall with another “miracle” pregnancy!

As for the food situation I just have to laugh! Townsville has some unreal health food stores, all she had to do was google and she would find absolutely everything she needed! We’re small and regional but we’re still a city and most people here are from elsewhere so we have all the “in trend” stuff like every other damn city 🙄 she’s just a drama queen who can’t see outside her crappy white Cronulla bubble

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.