Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair is this her being grateful and giving a free shoutout? 🤔
She’s a modern day hero, this company should feel so lucky to be given a free shoutout to a bunch of mindless teenagers who aren’t going to buy the product.
I mean Sarah is the biggest saint of all she’s basically cured PCOS, raised sooooo much money for bushfire victims and was BuLlIeD soooo much for trying to be a GuD Person, she’s super stressssssed out with wed shred and #sponsoredwedding #notspon and her Byron vibes, all White, boring house all while being totally relatable to her 1.1mil sissys.
Geez let’s all cut her some slack.
Im totally joking by the way. Scuz is a POS.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair is this her being grateful and giving a free shoutout? 🤔
Is it free if the company has to send her stuff to be mentioned? I mean sure, they probs didn't pay her for the mention, but they clearly sent those items to her hoping that she'd shout them out.
To me, it's only free if Scuz bought the product, loved it & wanted to promote the brand out of the goodness of her heart , but that would literally never happen.

She barely held her disappointment back when she realised the little carton was actually some type of bar "Oh! I thought it wwas chocolate... it's like, a bar.... thannkkksss guuyyss 😒". Such an ungrateful witch.

Reactions: 23
She probably won’t do a rebuttal or anything to the nutritionist as it will just bring bad attention and more eyes will be opened.
New Slogan, “just ignore it and no one will ever find out.” To match the, “act confident and no one will question you.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
3. I'm so far removed from the influencer scene. Like who actually asks for the free stuff? Do they reach out to these brands? Do they send out emails via their team/staff. The audacity it must take to wield your social media clout as currency for hard working brands (except WFB...) Clearly Sarah has never had a real job because if she truly valued money she'd be more respect for economic and social responsibility. She REEKS of a girl who's parents coddled her well into adulthood. She can't bring herself to spend her own money because she's never had to make the tough choices when it comes to her money. And OBVIOUSLY because Mom and Dad bought her all the important things in life, she's happy to take for free and feel she deserved it. Blah. Not a bossbabe, not a modern CEO, not a good inspo for anyone trying to find their way in the world...
I completely agree. Her whole attitude reeks of DadDiEs LiTtLE prInCeSS, spoiled brat vibes.

Reactions: 11
I completely agree. Her whole attitude reeks of DadDiEs LiTtLE prInCeSS, spoiled brat vibes.
Like literally - I hate your profile pic - it’s so gross! haha. I hate it! 😂😂😂 Like literally! Wtf! Like you guys! I am so obsessed! Like literally! Said every influencer on social media. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha she 100% saw that post by the nutritionist about her and that’s why she’s going on this food rant and she even mentioned how she used to be shredded and unhealthy (which is what someone commented on the nutritionist post). So, so transparent Sarah

Also why is she just awkwardly wandering trails and talking endlessly into her mobile phone?? Imagine walking past her doing that, and you can see in one of them that some people DID just walk past 😂 go run around with your toddler sez

Fox will be sO gRuMpY when we go inside because he just LOVES being OUTSIDE is a literal baby who will be upset over anything

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hahahaha she 100% saw that post by the nutritionist about her and that’s why she’s going on this food rant and she even mentioned how she used to be shredded and unhealthy (which is what someone commented on the nutritionist post). So, so transparent Sarah

Also why is she just awkwardly wandering trails and talking endlessly into her mobile phone?? Imagine walking past her doing that, and you can see in one of them that some people DID just walk past 😂 go run around with your toddler sez

Fox will be sO gRuMpY when we go inside because he just LOVES being OUTSIDE is a literal baby who will be upset over anything
Yeah she saw it and then got the stans to ask her food related questions so she can show everyone how broad/healthy her diet is. That’s her rebuttal without directly addressing what the nutritionist said. She’s not dumb, manipulative people are smart. That’s how she’s managed to fool people for so long and got them to give her all their money. But it’s ok, we and all the people who commented on the nutritionists post know the truth, more will find end out eventually. Someone else will do what the nutritionist did again.

Reactions: 25
Anyone else not believe she eats lunch? She really struggled to think of what she has, as opposed to saying what she has for breakfast, dinner and snacks. But more than that, she said she eats breakfast after she trains so about 10am (which we all know is actually 11am - 12pm). Then she'll snack on fruit and nuts by around 3pm cos she's so hungry. Like, if she's eating lunch, how is she hungry by 3pm? Surely she would have just eaten?

Just feels off to me.

Reactions: 25
Just went to iTunes and looked at their ratings on the health code - brutal - they’ve absolutely been destroyed. One star ratings as far as the eye can see. Haha...
It’s still on apple but now also on Spotify for more listeners. They don’t even follow a regular upload schedule just like her YouTube, terrible time management no wonder they are so stressed out and even work on holidays.

Reactions: 11
She is such a liar! There is no way she eats lunch, she was struggling to think what she eats for lunch. And did anyone else notice she said “since I became pregnant I’ve been eating a lot more rice”...makes it sound like she is talking about being pregnant now!!
How’s her saying I used to care about being shredded and so ate to be shredded, you still do honey! We ain’t buying your lies

Reactions: 13
Anyone else not believe she eats lunch? She really struggled to think of what she has, as opposed to saying what she has for breakfast, dinner and snacks. But more than that, she said she eats breakfast after she trains so about 10am (which we all know is actually 11am - 12pm). Then she'll snack on fruit and nuts by around 3pm cos she's so hungry. Like, if she's eating lunch, how is she hungry by 3pm? Surely she would have just eaten?

Just feels off to me.
She eats a lot of junk vegan (no offence to vegans I still eat a lot of vegan foods/meals/treats even though I’m not vegan anymore) foods which are usually higher in sugar and eats processed foods from what I’ve seen. I’ve always thought she is a sugar addict. I know she eats gluten free because she says it doesn’t agree with her, and that’s fine, if it’s true (because I can’t eat gluten or wheat either because of the severe reaction I get) but does she know that gluten free products are actually higher in calories, fat and sugars? Lol. That’s the only thing that makes me think she may be telling the truth about the gluten / wheat because a restricter like her wouldn’t want the extra calories.

Reactions: 9
To re-quote her caption from yesterday “just a girl being a narcissist attention-seeker while her accessory plays with a rock by himself” 😝 (ETA and I know this seems harsh and it would be easy to think why can't she do a fun cartwheel, leave her alone. And she can, no shade there... but she captions it "a kid playing with her kid". Except that she's not actually playing in the sand with her kid... at all...)

With her food rant (I mean, umm, answering questions) - it's a small point but it encapsulates for me one of the things that is super frustrating about Sez. At one point she says "I feel like a lot of the places we travel to are really accommodating to gluten-free" Most people would say, "I feel like a lot of places are accommodating to gluten-free." It's where she continually adds in things like "we travel to". I know it sounds really nitpicky but it's not a one-off, and it speaks volumes - it changes a statement from a neutral statement of how good people are with providing gluten-free, to a superior statement about how they choose to travel to places that accommodate gluten-free. And she does it all.the.time. This is why she comes across as soooo superior.

Plus she has missed the point entirely of the post calling her out. She's still talking about all her gluten and dairy [undiagnosed] intolerances, and how she only eats certain things so she doesn't get an upset tummy, and doesn't even realise how restricted she sounds when she says a herbal tea (and vegan chocolate) is her dessert. And pregnancy being good for her? Ummm, same person who shamed slobs for eating donuts while pregnant, and put herself through fairly punishing work-outs :cautious:. Plus lmao at giving fruit and nut mix as wedding favours.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Such an interesting shade of olive 🤔😂

Also “you guys know me, I’m super chill, I just go with the flow” 😂 all we’ve seen is you lose control and rant and sook and cry when food is out of your control, you’re so far from chill it hurts
Why does her face look sunken in there? She actually looks sick in this picture

Reactions: 13
She is such a liar! There is no way she eats lunch, she was struggling to think what she eats for lunch. And did anyone else notice she said “since I became pregnant I’ve been eating a lot more rice”...makes it sound like she is talking about being pregnant now!!
How’s her saying I used to care about being shredded and so ate to be shredded, you still do honey! We ain’t buying your lies
Right this is a person who used to put fruit & nut mix #spons in a bowl and add milk and call it cereal because she is GRaiN phobic...like eat some bloody rice bubbles you idiot 🤣 . Funnily enough she addressed this is a recent podcast and said it was unhealthy but it was "years ago"...pretty sure she was still doing this last year? Her ED is alive & thriving.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cue extreme 'wed shred,' especially if they booked an official date.

Edited to add: I imagine Kurt's SIBO that has been MIA on this trip will come back with a vengeance and need an even more restrictive diet than prior to their trip. I think there will be over exercising and restriction to the extreme for both of them.
She opened up a Q&A about food after their chocolate binge last night. I asked "How will the binge affect Kurts SIBO?"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello, I have been reading you for some time now (started on GG). I found myself in many other introductions here: a couple of years ago (actually, 2 and a half years ago) I found Sarah's channel on YT and started to follow it. She was my favourite YouTuber for almost 2 years, when I noticed that it is too strange for me that she doesn't have absolutely any negative (or better to say, some constructive feedback) comment neither on YT, neither on Instagram, and that she is constantly complaining :rolleyes:. For some time I really thought she is raw and real and I am even embarrassed to say how old I am 😁. I also remember some Instagram stories where she mentioned negative people/haters (I specifically remember her saying how 99% of people are good and there is always that 1% of bad people/haters, haha).

Nevertheless, a couple of months ago, I googled her and found GG and then, finally, I realised how fake she actually is. Also, I have some ED past and chronic illness, so following her definitely was not a good thing for me.

On one side, I am trying to completely forget about this person, while on the other, it really annoys me all the negative impact that she is spreading to her followers. Therefore, I am glad I found you and that someone finally opened my eyes :).
I think that Instagram should show where there is a deleted comment. Even if it just is a hard set "deleted comment" throughout the comments. This would show when people (influencers) manipulate their feeds.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
sarah's day using a fuckin plastic water bottle. yeah she totally cares about the environment (n)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.