Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just another plug for the resort. They would have been sent that food free. If they were going to order room service and needed to follow Kurt's SIBO diet then im sure they could have ordered grilled chicken ect. Nothing like that in site though, just an over the top amount of insta worthy food. Almost all of which is probably sitting on that counter gross and stale.

Oh no no... Kurt’s SIBO diet only exists at home within Sezzy’s bubble... they are at the all inclusive sponsored Elements hotel in Byron Bay. Aka the only vacation spot for the elite boss milfs. Any intolerances and complaints are non existent there because that place is the center of the earth for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She complains about her diet and routine being out of whack while taking a bleeping holiday?! That’s a choice! A choice a lot of people don’t get because vacations are expensive, and a choice most people can’t even consider right now because there’s a pandemic. She honestly just needs to stay home. She’s happier at home and she won’t be running the risk of spreading corona every where. The privilege is real! She’s that person that if you have something wrong, she has it ten times worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That or Byron 😆
“Guyz theres a conspiracy theory going around that I named our nuuborn Byron after Byron Bay! It’s soooo not true because to be real and raw with you Guiyz, I really knew I was going to name my baby Byron before it was a pop-u-lar destination... Im soo creative and original obviously like you guyz know me....but I’m sure he’s going to be a surfer grom... yeeeahhh the boizzzzz”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s eaten a blue dinosaur bar in that pic. She must have actually liked them during her sponsored days but of course won’t mention them now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
can her content get any more repetitive??

- Goes on trip, complains about being out of her bubble
- complains about food
- fits in a sNeAkY work out
- Insta > taking care of fox
- throws in some sponsors
- goes home and complains about food/gurgly tummy
- plugs Poopy Bloom
- works out
- Insta > taking care of fox
- sEcReT pRoJeCt
- freak out (Im sooooo busy and tired I deserve a break!! It’s been 6 months [1 week] since my last holiday! I need me time!!)
- project release date

rinse, repeat.

An open letter to everyone on this thread:
Your comments on this thread are hilarious and checking in feels like following a reality show with a whole squad to watch with. But I really think it’s time for me to tap out for a while and stop giving her any kind of engagement/energy.

I look forward to forgetting all about her, carrying on with my life and then one day thinking “oh yeah, I wonder what ever happened to Sarah’s Day?”. I imagine I will have 200 threads to catch up on here but for the season finale by then I hope Kurt will have found a better life, Sarah will be in therapy and Fox will be a happy child with a normal diet. One can hope.

Adios for now, amigas ❤👋🏼 thanks for the entertainment!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
For anyone curious I emailed Australian Association of National Advertisers (AANA) the other day regarding disclosure and they replied with this (including the same bolding and underlining):

Thank you for your query regarding disclosure requirements for influencers.

We are in the process of amending our guidance on influencers to make it clearer what is and isn't adequate. Essentially we will be saying that:

Where an influencer or affiliate accepts payment of money or free products or services from a brand in exchange for them to promote that brands products or services, the relationship must be clear, obvious and upfront to the audience and expressed in a way that is easily understood (e.g. #ad, Advert, Advertising, Branded Content, Paid Partnership, Paid Promotion). Less clear labels such as #sp, Spon, gifted, Affiliate, Collab, thanks to... or merely mentioning the brand name may not be sufficient to clearly distinguish the post as advertising.

In relation to laws, the ACCC and the Australian Consumer Law does cover this area - if influencers fail to disclose a commercial relationship with a brand when doing a review or promoting a product, they may be found to have engaged in misleading or deceptive conduct and be liable to financial penalties. The ACCC has already issued a warning on this to influencers. I would err on the side of caution and disclose clearly and upfront and in a way that cannot be confused.

I hope this helps

• Heart
Reactions: 33
For anyone curious I emailed Australian Association of National Advertisers (AANA) the other day regarding disclosure and they replied with this (including the same bolding and underlining):
Oooooft I like this! Well then I guess we can report Sarah to the ACC, I would definitely say her conduct could be perceived as misleading.

Also I'm late to the new thread (somehow missed the notification and though Sez hadn't done anything for once lol) but @2xblended that introduction was as hilarious as it was infuriating - kudos to you! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Can people please report her to the ACCC! The more people that do, the more they will look into her. There’s power in numbers!

• Heart
I don't know if anyone managed to get a screen grab from Sarah's last Q&A session on Instagram?...As Sarah answered she and Kurt would love another baby even though Fox is a full time job :rolleyes: and that she would love a honeymoon baby! As demonstrated time again, she can't be bothered to look after the one she has. I honestly can't imagine adding more into the mix, and it certainly won't do Kurt any good as he seems to be the one doing the bulk of Fox's routine.
Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster here. I think Sezza is pushing for the wedding now after doing nothing about it since the engagement because she's mentioned a few times about a honeymoon baby. She will definitely have a plan with how far apart her children are going to be and if she is to reach that "goal" then she better hurry up and get married, get pregnant and push another one out before Fox is 3. My personal opinion is that she won't want them more than 3 years apart...also, never mind what Kurt wants, these are HER children and they will be living in HER house, Kurt will just be the Manny.

Reactions: 6
@pie7 Totally understand. I've left (and returned lol) before. We all have real lives and, oddly, Sarah can genuinely drain our energy to the point where we're not paying enough attention to our own worlds.
Please stay safe and know that you'll be missed! 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gosh I really feel for Kurt... I truly don’t understand how anyone could look at Sarah and be inspired, I look at her and literally cringe at who she is. Feeling so sorry for Kurt because he’s the mum and the dad to fox but even if they were to split she would give him nothing and she would get full custody of fox even though she’s a tit parent. What a horrible situation to be in and one of those time’s where I think that All the money and fame means absolutely nothing if you’re not happy

Reactions: 12
Hearing Fox cry like actually really triggered me. My stomach fell and I started to feel so panicked and anxious at how distressed he clearly was. The poor boy is sick, on antibiotics, has been carted around Australia during a damn pandemic and made to sleep in a foreign environment all alone? I don’t have kids, but my natural instinct would be to console Fox and rest with him till he fell asleep. The boy is in complete distress, kids don’t scream like that for no reason. That kind of reaction actually creates dangerous levels of cortisol in the body that can have long-lasting impacts on a babies development right into their late childhood. It honestly verges on abuse and for her to sit their in her comfy robe with a cup of tea watching Kurt literally pull his hair out with frustration, while he’s the one supposedly suffering from a debilitating illness, is honestly the height of her self-centred narcissism. Add to the fact that she’s filming it for 1.1m people to see. Does she have any bleeping boundaries? Any respect for her child? I am completely disgusted by her behaviour. She is a neglectful mother and it’s actually now risking Fox’s health as we’ve seen with his recent UTI, which is definitely not common for little boys. Sarah is truly the most toxic, manipulative and neglectful person, both to her baby, her dog and her community by jeopardising the health of others with her ridiculous and unnecessary galavanting across states. Her whole brand is deplorable, but her treatment of Fox is abuse and I genuinely feel sick to my stomach to think about it. The fact she was prolonging his suffering by not giving him antibiotics is a clear example of how she is willing to put her extreme and unhealthy obsessions before her sons wellbeing. It’s not ok. She’s not fit to have the platform she has and I honestly feel like crying at the thought of Fox in the room all alone, desperate for some comfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So we've had a couple of days away and were not completely in control of our diet.

Cue today, Pilates class, 5km run, extra leg workout and anxious to go the beach for swim.

Yep. Soooooooo balanced.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Damn, these threads move fast! I'm late to this party. That said, it's same old, same old with Sez and Kurt.

If you saw my post from a couple of days ago re: one of my best friends and how the situation only makes me more disgusted by this pair and their carelessness, unfortunately my friend lost her battle early this morning. We could only love her and channel our strength from a distance. But it's that distance that makes the loss harder, knowing that I couldn't actually hold her hand to transfer warmth or speak to her to soothe her.

Until we ALL accept that we have a role to play in restoring our communities back to health, and actually do it (and consistently), there will only be more loss. I only hope these two don't have to experience that, not even to give them a slap of reality.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Taken right before she stated she would LoVE to get married there. Plug plug pluuuuug.

also thats one hell of a temple vein sissy
Screenshot_20200803-133728_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Taken right before she stated she would LoVE to get married there. Plug plug pluuuuug.

also thats one hell of a temple vein sissy
Their website says they are booked 2020 and 2021
So 2022 they would have to book for. She doesn’t know if they do outdoor weddings? Bullshit! More lies! It’s on the site with photos! 2022 wedding - They won’t last until then. I’m telling ya!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Their website says they are booked 2020 and 2021
So 2022 they would have to book for. She does t know if they do outdoor weddings? It’s on the site with photos! 2022 wedding - They won’t last until then. I’m telling ya!
If she's already sponsored by them then they've probably already booked or reserved a date for 2020 or 2021.

Reactions: 17
If she's already sponsored by them then they've probably already booked or reserved a date for 2020 or 2021.
She’s making it sound like that’s why they have gone there, to check it out and make the booking etc and by also saying she doesn’t know if they do outdoor weddings.

Also to add that she “NEVAH wEaRs mAkEuP”
Hows this mornings LoW iMpAcT (doesn’t count as exercise) class, all day, then off for a 5km run and some more low impact (not exercise) workout sets. I suppose she has to work off those 4 bananas that were in her smoothie. I know we’re all well aware of her glaring ED, but wow I really feel for the young girls she’s sucked in. What a message.
54851BCC-307C-4E14-B667-FAA0CC24521A.png

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.