Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy crap this thread is flying. Let me make my morning GD DF SF long black with a dash of almond milk so I can sit down on my sponsored couch and read this tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m Australian and I couldn’t swim at foxes age, I could paddle badly lol. I think I started proper lessons when I was three or 4 but had learnt how to swim before then. I also had parents who worked and grew up in tassie where it’s freezing like 360 days out of every year. I’d assume If you were renovating a house with a pool and lived in Sydney with beautiful weather/ all the moneys and free time you would have started by now. Especially when you want to force you child to be a surfer.

Reactions: 15
Nothing wrong with Fox not learning to swim yet, if he had normal parents. But considering they're raising him by the beach, want him to be a surfer grom, will live with a pool in the back garden and even broke lockdown rules to pick up a surfboard for him, you'd think they would have started lessons before now.

To me feels glaringly obvious that poor Fox is an Instagram aesthetic baby who they are are projecting these ideals on "for the gram" but don't actually have any desire to follow through. Just my take on it.

Reactions: 27
I feel bad when anyone will try and celebrate their birthday, engagement, wedding, or baby around her because shes going to be competitive and say it’s sooo easy for her, oh her’s was wayyyy better, she did it her way and her way is the best and only way.
Oh absolutely! Like when she makes "healthy" cakes for her family members Birthday. The "healthy" snickers cake she made for her sister. Would have been more calorie dense then normal cake with half the taste :LOL: She would not be invited to my birthdays with wine, cheese, cob loaf, CAKE. God FORBID! 😱

Poor Fox is going to have the worst lolly bags at his birthdays. "HoMe MaDe GrAnOlLa FoR eVeRyOnE!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor Fox is going to have the worst Lolly bags at his birthdays. "HoMe MaDe GrAnOlLa FoR eVeRyOnE!"
Granola, protein balls, fruit and nut mix, half a banana, sugar/gluten/dairy/fun free cookies, maybe one of those dry af muffins or donuts she made a while back 😂 the options are endless and each one contains more calories and costs 5x as much to make than regular fun party food! Can’t imagine a kids birthday in Australia without fairy bread, cocktail sausages, sausage rolls/party pies, chocolate crackles etc. these are things you don’t eat everyday but goddamn, let kids have fun for a few days a year for a special occasion!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Granola, protein balls, fruit and nut mix, half a banana, sugar/gluten/dairy/fun free cookies, maybe one of those dry af muffins or donuts she made a while back 😂 the options are endless and each one contains more calories and costs 5x as much to make than regular fun party food!
Half a Banana!!!!!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Regarding swimming, my 16m old was in lessons at 8 weeks old. We've not been the last couple of months due to covid19 restrictions, so I'll be interested to see how he respons when we eventually get back in the water! We live next to the beach & for us, having our son learn to swim was just a given. Personally, I find it crazy that people as AcTiVe & OcEaN LoViNg as Scuz & Turd haven't given a second thought to Fox in this regard.
Funny thing though, my best friend used to be a kids learn to swim teacher & her husband is a surfboard shaper & their 3 year old HATES the water 😂
It doesn't matter that Fox's middle name is Ocean (what a joke), the kid is his own person & he may end up hating the beach!!

Reactions: 15
Most kids love water. I was the kid would swim until my parents forced me out of the water, these days you couldn’t pay me to get into ocean 😂 would be so funny if Fox turned out the same.
Fox seems like he likes anything that isn't just walking around the apartment playing hOw dOEs tHe ElePhanT goooo??? With Sarah following him with a camera. I get the impression he has never been to an actual pool. Btw does anyone remember the giant rat floating in her pool in the beginning of the demos. That was classic Scuzzy lolol. So proud to neglect her posessions and not care about the pestilent crud surrounding her aura.
It's remarkable how much those lip fillers accentuate whatever kind of witchy potions mole she has developing there on her bottom lip. Is it a tumor? Is it benign? Will she cure it with a new labang face cream collab? I'm worried. It's growing and I can't unsee it.
And woah now Sarah with the slick ponytail, your bald spot is getting real and raw.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oo Sezzy is complaining about the cost of a Byron wedding, those sponsorships must not be rolling in like she expected 🤣

Hmmm so they have 150 people on their guest list, which seems to be mostly family from her side from what she was saying. Which fits with the zero friends scenario she has going on.

Considering how religious her family is, it’s surprising that she isn’t having a church wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Latest rant, her upset that her wedding planner couldn’t have their meeting “for un foreseeable reasons” and that weddings are SO expensive especially for 150 people. She wants to have a sit down dinner (more expensive) than a cocktail wedding. She wants all her family to come to Byron (at cost to them I assume). She just can’t fathom the prices for weddings in addition to a million dollar renovation. Guys she doesn’t have any disposable income to have a wedding..

AKA who wants to sponsor me!!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Oh absolutely! Like when she makes "healthy" cakes for her family members Birthday. The "healthy" snickers cake she made for her sister. Would have been more calorie dense then normal cake with half the taste :LOL: She would not be invited to my birthdays with wine, cheese, cob loaf, CAKE. God FORBID! 😱

Poor Fox is going to have the worst lolly bags at his birthdays. "HoMe MaDe GrAnOlLa FoR eVeRyOnE!"
Not to mention her "healthy" alternatives are loaded with sugar and we all know she binges on them as soon as the gram picture is taken - Kurt can't have one though

Reactions: 13
Latest rant, her upset that her wedding planner couldn’t have their meeting “for un foreseeable reasons” and that weddings are SO expensive especially for 150 people. She wants to have a sit down dinner (more expensive) than a cocktail wedding. She wants all her family to come to Byron (at cost to them I assume). She just can’t fathom the prices for weddings in addition to a million dollar renovation. Guys she doesn’t have any disposable income to have a wedding..

AKA who wants to sponsor me!!!!
Also... she asked her “friends” how much they spent on their weddings (which is kind of rude I wouldn’t want to reveal financials because it’s personal) and then she proceeds to talk down to the “friends” who spend $100K on a wedding. Let them spend their money on it it’s THEIR wedding and I bet they didn’t have over half their furniture, makeup, even food SPONSORED FOR FREE.

she says she’s such a hard worker for her money and she can’t justify the money... but let’s buy designer clothes, Botox, and designer baby clothes and a new Range Rover....its not like her Range Rover couldnt pay for a wedding.

Reactions: 27
"I cOulDn'T POSSIBLY spEnd 100K on a WEdDIng?!!?" >>> Proceeds to spend $150k on a car.

In other words: "I don't value my marriage with Kurt enough to invest in our special day, but sure, lets drop half a mill on a car and some renos cause THATS whats important here".

Reactions: 39
I find the whole senario with the elements wedding planner not being able to make their meeting for “unforseeable reasons” a little strange.. so the planner couldnt make the meeting and now yur just not going with elements? Maybe they didnt want to sponsor her so shes pulled the pin on them

Reactions: 36
Also... she asked her “friends” how much they spent on their weddings (which is kind of rude I wouldn’t want to reveal financials because it’s personal) and then she proceeds to talk down to the “friends” who spend $100K on a wedding. Let them spend their money on it it’s THEIR wedding and I bet they didn’t have over half their furniture, makeup, even food SPONSORED FOR FREE.

she says she’s such a hard worker for her money and she can’t justify the money... but let’s buy designer clothes, Botox, and designer baby clothes and a new Range Rover....its not like her Range Rover couldnt pay for a wedding.
Just reinforces how tight and cheap she is, it’s her wedding, she can afford this tit (otherwise why would she be looking?). Sarah pretends she is ‘smart’ with money but she isn’t. Only using half a banana in smoothies but having Venetian plaster walls in her house is cheap.

The country is dealing with a pandemic, your wedding is not important right now.

Reactions: 22
The BOTOX IS SO OBVIOUS. Sarah trying to make facial expressions and no wrinkles... fuckin hell
D3D8A105-AA49-4712-B5D7-973E7D02F0F5.png
D7609A21-74B1-45BE-B239-74A4BDE9D769.png
40AA110F-BAE9-48CE-801A-06F787A9ED0E.png
CA92BA0B-5F47-4302-88A8-930C04F35241.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Bloody hell, Sarah is working hard for that free wedding today! :rolleyes: :mad:
Not a chance in hell she can't afford to pay for her wedding! And if it was true & she actually couldn't afford it...then move the date of your wedding & save like every other normal person would have to do!!! Or down size, adjust your expectations etc.
Absolutely reeks of privilege & completely not reading the mood of the entire planet right now ffs.

The BOTOX IS SO OBVIOUS. Sarah trying to make facial expressions and no wrinkles... fuckin hell
View attachment 201242View attachment 201244View attachment 201245View attachment 201246
Honestly she's manic today. Some of the faces she pulled really gave me a giggle. So much so I had to change my profile pic. Thanks for sharing more! (y)🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The fact she thought she could have a big boujee Byron wedding for under 100K actually makes me laugh, she has no knowledge of the real world and the real cost of things that aren’t given to her for free! Normal weddings are expensive let alone massive on trend Byron bay ones

Reactions: 20
Just have to say that Byron is so overrated, it’s not that special and unique. There are nicer beaches and similar restaurants/cafes all across the Northern Rivers. Plus its a witch to park anywhere, worse during the warmer seasons. I live 40mins away and only ever go to Byron for work, or when visitors really want to go there and thankfully that number is minuscule.

But all they do is stay at Elements and not venture out to see what else is on offer in the region. She was 100% correct the other day (her coffee rant) when she said she was sheltered, she is oblivious to anything outside her Cronulla bubble.

Reactions: 17
I love that her definition of “smashing out work” is paying a couple of invoices 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.