Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh this mornings posts are an absolute mess. She’s 28 years old. This is so unprofessional and boring and privileged. I’m not surprised but also like low key shocked that people are like this?!

Reactions: 25
Does she ever feed Fox anything other than eggs and avocado for breakfast? Give him some fruit with it Sarah. His little body needs carbs as well as fat and protein. I can't get over that she feeds him a low carb, paleo diet. How awful to have to eat the same two foods every morning.

I kind of can't help but laugh envisioning the look on Kurt's face when he watches her stories acting like a spoiled bratty child. That's your future wife dude. Enjoy till death do you part!

Reactions: 29
Holy duck. I went to work (real work, Scuz) after reading this thread about 4 hours ago, and I’m on my break like HOLY duck WHAT HAPPENED

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 211150

Was about to post this too, why be this petty? Sarah’s true colours are shining right through today!

Omfg. She is that delusional. She needs a grounding to learn how to read the room and check her entitlement and privilege. I continue to be shocked today, even though I know I shouldn't.

I hope by posting this some her stans consider the point the person made and understand that perspective. I can't believe Sarah posted that thinking she is in the right.

I rekon she deleted that reel because of the ED comments...
I missed these. What sort of comments?

DW - just remembered the song choice so that makes sense.

Reactions: 14
My comment about defamation was deleted and I was blocked. Probably best someone try contact the window people then since she's done it and now deleted it

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Sorry to keep posting, but I'm so tired of her using being 'real and raw' or showing us the good with the bad as an excuse to be an asshole. That doesn't excuse her behavior at all. I think she's on the brink of another breakdown (that will be broadcasted on her stories for sympathy of course). She's so incredibly unstable. The only thing she should inspire people to do is take mental illness seriously. She needs professional help.

Reactions: 32
She doesn’t seem to use real and raw as much in her vocabulary anymore? Wonder if it is because Ashy named her podcast that? Now she just harps in about being ‘honest’ with you guiizzz.

Reactions: 10
Who hands over 7K and just provides them with "my Pinterest board" like seriously!? For 7k you should DEFINITELY be asking for photos of previous jobs, photo samples and SO much more! The pinterest board probably had a million different types, as well as her probably asking for double or triple glazed as well which would mean they wouldnt be able to do it with skinny metal!

Stop blaming the window guy. So unprofessional!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I encourage everyone to leave suggestions such as this lol 🤭 Hoping i dont get blocked
LOL 😆

I put “about managing mental health in Covid (losing job, not seeing family etc is hard)”

If only it sparks some awareness so she can open her eyes and see how much other people are struggling with real problems like unemployment and not seeing their families for months at a time. So many influencers have at least acknowledged the hardship at the moment (even if they’re not experiencing any financial stress) and put encouraging/empathetic chats on their stories, but not Sez. Her care factor must be so low it doesn’t even cross her mind. Important things to her that make it onto her instagram = her family, her new house, her birthday, her workouts. Other people.

Reactions: 9
Holy tit her response to someone calling out her privilege in the middle of a pandemic. She included the name on purpose so her stans can ATTACK.

View attachment 211151

And she thinks that’s a troll comment? The truth isn’t trolling you absolutely asshat of a human
Yup, and it must have worked because that person deleted (or deactivated) her Instagram account. Now who's the bully?? It blows my mind...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Come on Sarah... don’t say you’re this tone deaf? That “nice troll” is saying what everyone is thinking. Save your chaotic windows for the renovation vlog where they belong. Having you on Instagram stories complaining about this non-problem (in the grand scheme of things) really spits on real world issues. Sarah’s Day: the embodiment of the Karen Meme, whilst influencing 1M+ future Karens to treat tradesmen / family owned businesses like tit. Congratulations. Fox is lucky to have you as a mum :)
Okay. Hold up.
I thought a long black with a dash of almond milk was her thing. Now she is complaining about it.
and did she say she was not on her phone yesterday, but just told us about a DM she got yesterday about Fox not being hers. So she was on her phone.
The window rant was terrible. I’m about done with her.

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion:

Sarah’s Day #6: Complaining about windows, posing like a flamingo, ignoring that the world is in COVID limbo

Sarah’s Day #6: Ab training, name shaming, and small business defaming

Sarah’s Day #6: House of white, always right, boyfriend can’t go out at night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Thread suggestion:

Sarah’s Day #6: Complaining about windows, posing like a flamingo, ignoring that the world is in COVID limbo

Sarah’s Day #6: Ab training, name shaming, and small business defaming

Sarah’s Day #6: House of white, always right, boyfriend can’t go out at night
You are a thread name QUEEN 👸 🙏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The comments 🤦🏻‍♀️
This is what Sarah does. She’s picked out a comment that someone sent her privately and blasted the person publicly. She then lumps that DM in with the Sarah not really being pregnant DM which gets people riled up at the “hate” she receives. The first DM wasn’t hateful and another person would be able to self-reflect and go, yeah, good point. But not Sarah. Like a child Sarah appears to have very little impulse control. She’s angry, she lashes out. She’s been caught out, she plays the victim. Someone said something she didn’t like, she puts them on display for others to take down. Bad enough when it’s done within a school group, but an adult “girl” putting it out there to over a million people, just wow.

I don’t see Sarah showing any graciousness, humility, reasonableness, kindness or dignity to others. How she dealt with the window company is appalling.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Thread name idea:

Sarah's Day #6 - complaining on the Gram and losing touch with the common man

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.