Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a guy on Instagram
Lol, yeah I meant him! My bad!
But how has he cottoned on to Sezz, was it because some of you were messaging him about it? Was he the same guy who called out Kurt earlier?
Sorry to sound like an idiot, I was absent for a bit and am trying to fill in the blanks correctly. :)

Reactions: 1
Lol, yeah I meant him! My bad!
But how has he cottoned on to Sezz, was it because some of you were messaging him about it? Was he the same guy who called out Kurt earlier?
Sorry to sound like an idiot, I was absent for a bit and am trying to fill in the blanks correctly. :)
Yes same guy.

Reactions: 3
I saw that post and had to laugh so hard. After Kurt he is obviously now following her as well and got a full blown Sezzy-Travel-Food-Anxiety-Episode to start with :ROFLMAO:
Also the minimum of effort he put into blurring her face... Love that guy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Imagining being this lazy to not even resize your engagement ring after close to a year of being engaged 🙄

0A1AB2C9-CD0B-4B3A-80CA-C196B6CB6A3C.png

Also you can remember the last time you went out to dinner other than “sushi”. How fucked is their life never going out for a family meal because of her food “intolerances” (cough ED cough)

Reactions: 31
Being picky here, but as an ex-competitive gymnast and ex-coach, Sarah’s new post with her doing a front walkover is absolutely terrible form. Her hips aren’t squared and she twists one shoulder and side of her body outward. Twisting in this way normally signifies a person relying on momentum to get back up rather than using strength and flexibility. Frustrates me how she brags about skills she doesn’t have.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagining being this lazy to not even resize your engagement ring after close to a year of being engaged 🙄

View attachment 202454

Also you can remember the last time you went out to dinner other than “sushi”. How fucked is their life never going out for a family meal because of her food “intolerances” (cough ED cough)
Also I swear someone made a comment on this thread just yesterday or the day before saying I looked like her ring was resized... obviously reads here🙄

Reactions: 14
I find it interesting Elements hasn’t reposted any of Sarahs stories / posts. I’m sure last time they reposted a few of her pics / stories? They might yet post some but seems like they don’t want a bar of her this time round.

Reactions: 8
Let me guess.... she's stuffing her face tonight with this chocolate & gluten free biscuits and will be back on "Body Bloom" tomorrow and excessive exercise....
I wish we could place actual bets, because I would put $100 on a ig story post tomorrow saying her tummy feels gurgly/unsettled/bloated because of the snacking they did

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Let me guess.... she's stuffing her face tonight with this chocolate & gluten free biscuits and will be back on "Body Bloom" tomorrow and excessive exercise....
Cue a 10 minute rant tomorrow on IG stories:

omg I ate SO much chocolate yesterday. It's fine though, I'm on holiday, just being real and raw but I ate so much chocolate. So I'm gonna start my day with my poopy powder and go for a run and a 45 minute workout. Cause you know, I ate sooOoOo much yesterday but i'm so chill about it like 5 years ago that would have sent me over the edge but I'm so much better now with bALanCe. I appreciate my body so much more and when I do EAT SO MUCh (!!), like I cannot state this enough.. I ate A LOT.. I just take it chill and just remember that I'm on holiday. But back to my regular schedule right when I'm back in Sydney!! ;)))) I'm still so full though!! hehehh :p

(inspired by that one time when she ate a whole pizza by herself, wish I was this creative myself you know but it's all you Sezza! Thanks for the inspo!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Reading the comments on that post and I found one hilarious...
“I want the confidence of an influencer without any reputable qualifications”

When Sarah’s fave quote is “act confident and no one will question you”
More like act confident and all the suckers following you won’t question your credibility.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Ugh, her Instagram story complaining about how her size S bikini is too big and she really needs an XS. She really loves to take any opportunity to remind us she is a "small human" the comment at the end when she said: "I'm a AA and I'm killing it" :rolleyes:

Also, did anyone else see on her "gymnastics" post how many footprints were in the sand? Obviously not the first take whilst fox sits there in the sand... :(

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Who posted the nutritionist photo on here? Mine were deleted apparently you can’t do that? For “Calling out accounts?”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Being picky here, but as an ex-competitive gymnast and ex-coach, Sarah’s new post with her doing a front walkover is absolutely terrible form. Her hips aren’t squared and she twists one shoulder and side of her body outward. Twisting in this way normally signifies a person relying on momentum to get back up rather than using strength and flexibility. Frustrates me how she brags about skills she doesn’t have.
I thought the same thing! Looks like she’s doing a cartwheel 🙄. #balletworkout #imsoflexYYy #didyouknowidid17yearsofdancetraiNiNg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sarah's Day persona:
1-I'm such a positive, happy person
2-I am all about balance and loving my body
3-I'm super confident #actconfidentandnoonewillquestionyou
4-I love traveling and trying new things
5-I have always dreamed of being a mum
6-I want to be a milf when I grow up
7-Look at my aspirational lifestyle and my house and my dog and my shredded boyfriend
8-I work so hard to create really unique products
9-I love the environment and ocean so much
10-I'm a good person and I'm just trying to do good things
11- I love my sissies and my tribe
12- I love my boyfriend so much and I'm caring for him while he's ill
13-My surfy grom is my entire life
14- I don't condone bullying and haters on my platform

The real Sarah Stevenson:
1-Complains every.single.day. without fail. About absolutely anything and everything.
2-Has no sense of balance, punishes her body, restricts her food, and didn't even stop restricting calories when pregnant
3-So lacking in confidence that she acts hyper and awkward around other people, to the point of emulating them (earthy andy). Only acts confident when she's called out on her disgraceful behaviour, at which point she is confident- that she's the true victim!
4-Hates travelling and has a meltdown every time she has to leave her Cronulla bubble
5-Never wants to interact with her child unless he's being used as a prop for her product or exploited for clicks. Hands him to Kurt or her mother at every opportunity
6-Milky titites; robe draped half open; holding showered baby against my bare chest to promote #elements; pelvic tilt to showcase butt; botoxbotoxbotox that she'll deny forever
7-Pinterst houses, gifted designer bags, prohibitively expensive clothing for herself and Fox, gas-guzzling cars, free holidays, instagrammable dog who is uncared for, Kurt who fits the aesthetic with his blue eyes and abzzz. Picture perfect, albeit all a facade.
8-Steals and plagiarizes other people's content and products
9-Doesn't even use a keep cup, travels short distances by car instead of walking, buys everything wrapped in plastic, hoards freebies in plastic, produces fast fashion in China
10-Jumps on every bandwagon going, including the bush fire fundraiser and BLM movement, only to put forth a token gesture without following through
11- Repeatedly calls them stupid, blocks and deletes everyone who's not kissing her butt, shames them for not being 'fit enough' at her meet-and-greets, lies about breastfeeding Fox to get out of the planned meet-and-greet on the beach
12-Lays a guilt trip on him the one time she had to make him coffee, lays back and instastories whilst he's caring for their kid, watches him work whilst she's on vacation, orders him to build her pilates room nownownow, never allows him to enjoy a bit of a food treat and makes him beg for one of her dry muffins
13-Leaves the poor kid screaming in pain with his reflux and UTI whilst she lectures her followers on what a natural mother she is
14- Regularly weaponizes her stans to attack and harass people she doesn't like, bullies businesses and associates into doing things her way (interior designer), undermines her own family and Kurt regularly.

There's more but this is just off the top of my head. Her followers have a real cognitive dissonance here. If they stopped listening to her words and actually paid attention to her actions, they'd all unfollow immediately.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Sarah's Day persona:
1-I'm such a positive, happy person
2-I am all about balance and loving my body
3-I'm super confident #actconfidentandnoonewillquestionyou
4-I love traveling and trying new things
5-I have always dreamed of being a mum
6-I want to be a milf when I grow up
7-Look at my aspirational lifestyle and my house and my dog and my shredded boyfriend
8-I work so hard to create really unique products
9-I love the environment and ocean so much
10-I'm a good person and I'm just trying to do good things
11- I love my sissies and my tribe
12- I love my boyfriend so much and I'm caring for him while he's ill
13-My surfy grom is my entire life
14- I don't condone bullying and haters on my platform

The real Sarah Stevenson:
1-Complains every.single.day. without fail. About absolutely anything and everything.
2-Has no sense of balance, punishes her body, restricts her food, and didn't even stop restricting calories when pregnant
3-So lacking in confidence that she acts hyper and awkward around other people, to the point of emulating them (earthy andy). Only acts confident when she's called out on her disgraceful behaviour, at which point she is confident- that she's the true victim!
4-Hates travelling and has a meltdown every time she has to leave her Cronulla bubble
5-Never wants to interact with her child unless he's being used as a prop for her product or exploited for clicks. Hands him to Kurt or her mother at every opportunity
6-Milky titites; robe draped half open; holding showered baby against my bare chest to promote #elements; pelvic tilt to showcase butt; botoxbotoxbotox that she'll deny forever
7-Pinterst houses, gifted designer bags, prohibitively expensive clothing for herself and Fox, gas-guzzling cars, free holidays, instagrammable dog who is uncared for, Kurt who fits the aesthetic with his blue eyes and abzzz. Picture perfect, albeit all a facade.
8-Steals and plagiarizes other people's content and products
9-Doesn't even use a keep cup, travels short distances by car instead of walking, buys everything wrapped in plastic, hoards freebies in plastic, produces fast fashion in China
10-Jumps on every bandwagon going, including the bush fire fundraiser and BLM movement, only to put forth a token gesture without following through
11- Repeatedly calls them stupid, blocks and deletes everyone who's not kissing her butt, shames them for not being 'fit enough' at her meet-and-greets, lies about breastfeeding Fox to get out of the planned meet-and-greet on the beach
12-Lays a guilt trip on him the one time she had to make him coffee, lays back and instastories whilst he's caring for their kid, watches him work whilst she's on vacation, orders him to build her pilates room nownownow, never allows him to enjoy a bit of a food treat and makes him beg for one of her dry muffins
13-Leaves the poor kid screaming in pain with his reflux and UTI whilst she lectures her followers on what a natural mother she is
14- Regularly weaponizes her stans to attack and harass people she doesn't like, bullies businesses and associates into doing things her way (interior designer), undermines her own family and Kurt regularly.

There's more but this is just off the top of my head. Her followers have a real cognitive dissonance here. If they stopped listening to her words and actually paid attention to her actions, they'd all unfollow immediately.
Paste this on the nutritionists insta. Lol.
Plus Botox.

11. Really? She told meet n greet fans they were not fit enough?

Reactions: 3
The fact that Kurtle told her to go to the pool and he stayed back to work screams he can't stand the witch either. They are there to organise their wedding and they are barely together. They don't even act loved up or affectionate at all. They act more like brother and sister than soon to be husband and wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Paste this on the nutritionists insta. Lol.
Plus Botox.

11. Really? She told meet n greet fans they were not fit enough?
Please feel free to post it and add to it. I am no longer on Insta. :)

Yes on no. 11. I posted the receipts on previous threads. It was first mentioned on GG and many have commented the same. This particular fan waited to meet her at her ebook launch, only to be shamed for not exercising. Another person posted earlier that she tried to speak to Sarah about gymnastics, only for Sarah to shut her up and brag about her aMaZiNg handstands. She has to be better than everyone else, even the fans who are just trying to connect with her via gymnastics and fitness.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.