Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally thought they were back home sitting in their own living room, the layout is so familiar. How BORING to go on a holiday and stay in an apartment that looks exactly like home, participate in the same daily activities that you'd do at home, eat the same foods you'd eat at home... what a bleeping waste of time. I hope Kurt knows he's signing up for a life of mundane & mediocrity.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 26
In attempt to add some lightness to this thread i came across one of scuzzys old vlogs circa 2016 and realised she 100% has always made tasteless slop. Check out this dinner of black bean 'pasta', spiralised zucchini, frozen avocado chunks ??? , yogurt and tuna thrown in. Ermmm

*8.13 timestamp
Why the hell did she boil the avocado & yogurt?? Surely that was just a bowl of mush :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She won't announce a date for the wedding or say anything more than this lowkey hype she's doing to keep it in people's minds until after she's released her cooking project, at least. She needs to stagger content or else she'll run out of stuff to post and she'll lose engagement. Wedding stuff will still be months away yet I reckon. Maybe even next year. She has to finish her reno series first and move into the new house. We also haven't had a project comeback in a while so we're bound to get that soon, possibly coinciding with the cooking project launch (whenever that will be now). Honestly, that's probably been deliberately delayed for the same reasons, she needs to spread her content out.

Also, did she manage to buy Poopy Bloom because she hasn't complained about not having since that other morning. Surely our girl must be backed up to the ears by now without it 😂

Reactions: 17
I mean I know filming is their bread and butter. But imagine if they just said “we are in Byron for a week, we won’t be on phones or vlogging”. Especially after Kurt has been so unwell. Like they’d have to pay full price for the stay at elements but surely that outlay is worth every cent

Reactions: 10
Did anyone catch on her latest stories when she’s talking about her work life balance how she now gives herself ‘weekends’ (compared to three years ago) then it sounds like she says ‘on a Monday.. because I usually work on the weekends’

okay sarah.. I thought fox went to your Mums on mondays so you could get work done.
Just another sezzy lie

Reactions: 18
That
In attempt to add some lightness to this thread i came across one of scuzzys old vlogs circa 2016 and realised she 100% has always made tasteless slop. Check out this dinner of black bean 'pasta', spiralised zucchini, frozen avocado chunks ??? , yogurt and tuna thrown in. Ermmm

*8.13 timestamp
That looks absolutely feral. Probably the worst thing I’ve ever seen her make. Surely she didn’t actually think that tasted good???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also to add that she “NEVAH wEaRs mAkEuP”
Hows this mornings LoW iMpAcT (doesn’t count as exercise) class, all day, then off for a 5km run and some more low impact (not exercise) workout sets. I suppose she has to work off those 4 bananas that were in her smoothie. I know we’re all well aware of her glaring ED, but wow I really feel for the young girls she’s sucked in. What a message. View attachment 200376
THIS! I can't believe anyone can hear "I had a huuuuuge breakfast this morning, I had a really big mint choc chip smoothie, it had like 4 bananas in it", and think this woman has anything other than an ED/disordered eating.

Also agree, and feel sorry for the young girls she's influencing, but I'm ngl, I also felt for Sarah in the sense that there is so much more to life than what you look like/eat. And it's sad that she can't see that and/or won't let herself experience it.
The fact she is on holiday and can't deviate from her usual routine is so telling (a previous poster said her idea of a holiday gives them anxiety 🤣 & it's so true!). Someone that trains regularly can afford to take a bloody deload/rest week, & let her body rest mentally & physically. Doing this you usually come back stronger & less fatigued, you won't lose muscle mass or fitness in that time span!!

Reactions: 21
I know swimming lessons aren’t mandatory but if they bought a house ages ago with a pool you’d think they would have started last summer while it was warm and get him really acquainted with the water before they move soon... that’s just me though but it’s not like Sarah has anytime with her buzzzzzay schedule like rushing to the office and the morning and afternoon commute *sarcasm*

Reactions: 14
has anyone messaged elements about these fuckwits?
Elements won’t care it’s owned by billionaires. Google who owns Elements. They brought the property for 18.5m in 2009 - spent 120 million in 2017 building the resort and yeah, they won’t care - Plus weddings and rooms are booked out till 2022.... Billionaires.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She won't announce a date for the wedding or say anything more than this lowkey hype she's doing to keep it in people's minds until after she's released her cooking project, at least. She needs to stagger content or else she'll run out of stuff to post and she'll lose engagement. Wedding stuff will still be months away yet I reckon. Maybe even next year. She has to finish her reno series first and move into the new house. We also haven't had a project comeback in a while so we're bound to get that soon, possibly coinciding with the cooking project launch (whenever that will be now). Honestly, that's probably been deliberately delayed for the same reasons, she needs to spread her content out.

Also, did she manage to buy Poopy Bloom because she hasn't complained about not having since that other morning. Surely our girl must be backed up to the ears by now without it 😂
I would LOVE for their wedding to be affected by covid. Like, I want covid to duck the hell off, but it would maybe teach her a lesson about what’s going on outside her bubble. I have a friend in Sydney who rescheduled her wedding to October from April thinking this would be over, and she is mortified NSW is potentially going to have another run like Victoria. So many people have had to cancel or postpone weddings. I’m engaged and hoped to elope next year, but that’s 100% off the cards now.
VIC will be out of action probably at least until the end of the year at this stage. Imagine if NSW ends up like us, and it flows into next year? You can’t even predict what will happen at this stage. Imagine her bridezilla coming out if for arguments sake, are planning a summer wedding and it has to be postponed... Lmao. It’ll be worse than her Hawaiian Airlines tantrum, maybe the stans will attack Elements and they’ll just cancel her sponsored wedding full stop.

Reactions: 13
Imagine thinking you’re decorating a nice apartment and nUU house with a Byron theme in mind but actually just copying a hotel theme... do you know how many cute air bnb’s there are in Byron or really close by!? They are brown nosing hard for that wedding sponsor.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

It is a bit rich for her to call it a Reno "series". We have had like 4 videos over 6 months? I personally think she got in a thougjt she would have more positivity on how fabulous her BoUjI ByRoN vibes were and didn't get the response she wanted. There for cut it all short. Either that or she is becoming the laziest YouTuber. This could be the case too as she posts less then a video a week these days...

She forgot to pose! 🤣
What ARE these exercises?! Especially the 3rd lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I
"Wow, now that I'm away from Kurt's family at my sponsored accommodation in my favourite place after Cronulla, I can go back to exercising non-stop and controlling any and all food that goes into my mouth. I suddenly have all of this energy. I just don't know what it is. Amazing given my sick child had the audacity to wake me up super early." - the Scuzz
like how she thinks 5am is super early...oh honey, people wake up earlier than that just to start work!

How? I’m not in aus but happy to report - is there a link?
TGA can be reported through this link (there might even be a pending investigation....)
Accc through here, most likely under false and misleading claims

Reactions: 6
With a middle name like ocean I’d more expect him to be in swimming lessons ASAP 🤣 like most kids with parents who ACTUALLY love the ocean not just say that for an insta vibe! She legit just sits on the beach and has a paddle occasionally that’s not an ocean lover girlfriend!

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I'm sure she isn't sponsored by Converse. She only bought two pair of chucks to look "street". As soon as they scuff she'll toss them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.