Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Viking

I believe she mentioned on her stories few times that she wont wear shoes at the wedding? It was supposed to be a secret but kurt revealed it in one of her vlogs... i might be just misremembering stuff though
Found the blog about wedding shoes..
It was 2 years ago so maybe she just changed her mind but i do think she mentioned it few times in her stories when they just got engaged..
curt "sarahs gonna be wearing no shoes at the wedding"
Sarah "no dont tell them because some day if we do get married.. because of the epic wedding vlog"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

lurk111

Seems like she’s having her big hens weekend at home. Her friends must get is tried of everything having to be done at Sezzys house so she can control every little thing. Most people use it as an excuse to go and stay somewhere different and explore and have fun. She’s so boring.
i dont think its her house is it ??

Reactions: 3
Interesting how she would not open up to the audience to ask questions in the live podcast at the retreat and only wanted to answer questions that were sent in.... very interesting.
Could be to do with sound and being able to hear each question and editing etc. I didn’t get very sinister vibes from it when they knew people at the retreat were sending the questions in

Reactions: 2

Viking

They flew out of the sunshine coast airport. It could be seen from the story with their departure taking off.

I dont believe they are affected at all because they were sunshine coast based. Only reason would be if it counts because they would have been in contact with Brisbane residents?

Yes, it's strange. Most Brides have their shoes ready to go for alterations, and most places would request it.

And really, for bridal shoes, they probably won't be seen, just get some basic neutrals that you can wear all day long.

To be honest though, I wouldn't be surprised If she is just fishing again :)
I believe she mentioned on her stories few times that she wont wear shoes at the wedding? It was supposed to be a secret but kurt revealed it in one of her vlogs... i might be just misremembering stuff though

Reactions: 2
So many ways around this though, have someone run around to people with a mic etc, and clearly Kurt thought it was doable. It was 100% because she would prefer to be able to pre select the questions - which is honestly fine its their podcast but she was very defensive and completely dismissive of kurts idea.
haha I don’t know if you can really say 100% cause other people have differing opinions about it.

Reactions: 1