Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why they didn’t record a live podcast at the retreat- unless they did? Also that Byron Bay retreat looks so so nice but did they reference a Tipi in the description cos 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 6
Byron bay confirmed COVID case.. also masks mandatory, could be standing at the alter wearing a mask, better get the bedazzler out Sarah🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You’d think the Easter cookie recipe would have been added Monday that just passed considering Easter is this weekend 🤷‍♀️ Buuuuut then again it’s little miss lazy Scuzz we’re talking about
E1813091-4E62-426D-ADA3-A542684B7A39.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Did anyone see this comment on her latest choc protein muffin post? Wonder if it will get deleted...
All the comments are gone. I get so angry knowing how freely they delete comments. It's such a pathetic and gutless move.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
You’d think the Easter cookie recipe would have been added Monday that just passed considering Easter is this weekend 🤷‍♀️ Buuuuut then again it’s little miss lazy Scuzz we’re talking about View attachment 507156
Yep. I’ve been getting Easter related stuff in my inbox for weeks. No one wants an Easter recipe a day or two before Easter. People will be going away or will already have their Easter shopping sorted. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
The "love and light" hits harder than "duck you, have a nice day" lol 😅 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Im sorry but I don't want anything to do with healthy Easter anything 🤮 stop taking the joy out of holidays. Stop demonising food. That poor little boy. Also, here comes a year of mentioning terrible twos not just toddaluhhh 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Whenever she makes a "healthy" alternative to food I'm reminded of a comment from Tahlia in an older vlog: "dairy free, gluten free, grain free, sugar free, taste free".

Not to be too much of an armchair expert here but she's so far in into an ED it's scary. The cycle of binging followed by some self-chastisement in the form of a "project comeback" has been going on for as long as she's had her channel. She reminds me of myself, I've had an ED since my teenage years and even though I know better and live a healthy lifestyle, I still find myself comparing my body to how it looked like when I was ten kg lighter (but bleeping miserable). I recently watched some of her earlier vlogs and I had to turn them off because I couldn't stand her talking about her body in that kind of way. I did the exact same thing as her, binging, restricting, hating myself for eating, cutting out carbs because I thought they made me fat and working out like mad not because I liked running 10k every day but because I had to "earn" the food I ate....

She keeps repeating "I don't even care about how I look anymore and if I don't have abs" but still says she felt the most confident when she was "super shredded" and keeps referring back to the time in a positive way. She's been doing for five years and we saw how that ended before a doctor intervened. In my opinion the whole DF, GF, SF shows how terrified she is of gaining weight and not being tiny anymore. Unless you have an actual medical reason for not eating certain foods, you can eat everything in moderation, but she chooses to demonize food completely.

I actually feel really sorry for her, I know how awful it is to be terrified by food and it takes a long time to unlearn ED habits but I hope she'll one day realize that food is not the devil.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Im sorry but I don't want anything to do with healthy Easter anything 🤮 stop taking the joy out of holidays. Stop demonising food. That poor little boy. Also, here comes a year of mentioning terrible twos not just toddaluhhh 🙄
They are literally 3 days into the "Terrible Twos"...its not a switch on their second birthday Sarah. It's your young son going through the exhaustion, confusion, frustration that every young child goes through while they are trying to figure out the world. Don't degrade him with a label.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Oh c'mon Sare!!! You are not this teeny tiny birdy ballerina, stop trying so hard. You don't look like this in real life not even on other people's pictures from the retreat. This posing trying to make your bones visible is ridiculous and sick. You are such a horrible example for young girls. Your body is just fine, fit and relatable. Your mind is the problem.

On another note. I know kids grow really fast, but. Considering she posts stories with Focean pretty much every day, he really does not repeat any clothes. Always wearing something new. ( With some exception, like the poopy brown thing that we saw more than once). So, I guess a lot of his clothes is gifted, isn't it?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.