Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way this vlog was filmed and edited annoyed the f out of me. Would it kill these people to hold the camera still or to stabilize the video in post-production? It was so shaky that it actually gave me motion sickness and I had to turn it off ten minutes in. Plus the sound ranged from barely audible to blasting my ears off all the bleeping time. "Documentary style" my ass, it's literally just lazy...

Reactions: 26
Here we go again.... how can someone be this disorganised for a wedding that's 3 weeks ago. Fishing for freebies again.
Why cant she google “best dj in byron” and read the reviews?? Is she just tryna fish for fans to dm her? Or hoping for free dj?

Reactions: 39
My guess is both. She's so lazy that she doesn't even proof-read her posts and expects people to cater to her needs at all times and throws fits when that doesn't happen so I guess she was waiting for someone to reach out to her, either with a recommendation or an actual DJ.
My second guess is no freebie-DJ has magically appeared so far so she's now frantically looking for one....three weeks out. Good luck.

Reactions: 24
Has that girl who attended the retreat posted her vlog on how she found it??? Someone here was following her on Instagram but haven’t heard anything further about it.. would be keen to watch that!

Reactions: 6
Seems like she’s having her big hens weekend at home. Her friends must get is tried of everything having to be done at Sezzys house so she can control every little thing. Most people use it as an excuse to go and stay somewhere different and explore and have fun. She’s so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Seems like she’s having her big hens weekend at home. Her friends must get is tried of everything having to be done at Sezzys house so she can control every little thing. Most people use it as an excuse to go and stay somewhere different and explore and have fun. She’s so boring.
If they’re having it at her house then where’s Fox and Kurt? Have they been kicked out for the weekend? Seriously how lame to have it at your own house especially when you aren’t short of $$$ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she was trying to befriend Khan so that he would offer to be her DJ 😅
I was coming here to say I wonder if she’s fishing for Khanh to offer toDJ for free. I really like Khanh too so I’d be pissed if he ends up doing it.

I even thought it was sad her sister’s wedding prep was done at her house. Like of course her sister may have asked for that but it just seems weird and another thing that is made about Sarah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
i dont think its her house is it ??

Reactions: 3
Don't care for those nails. I know she normally has short and stubby nails but the way they've shaped them to be super round and wide nail beds - looks like clubbed or drumstick fingers (a medical condition)...o_O

Sarah___sarahs_day__•_Instagram_photos_and_videos.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
These are hideous. I agree they look like clubbed fingers, or the cheap/poorly done fake nails where the technician makes them way too thick!

Also she says she has FINALLY nailed her wedding look. Umm I had confirmed all my wedding look details (dress, hair, nails, makeup etc) months beforehand. I think it was almost 6 months beforehand. Imagine leaving it until 3 weeks before! Especially for someone like her with so much time and money.
Don't care for those nails. I know she normally has short and stubby nails but the way they've shaped them to be super round and wide nail beds - looks like clubbed or drumstick fingers (a medical condition)...o_O

View attachment 522336

Reactions: 18
I can't help but cringe at this upcoming wedding, it feels forced. I know that she was really anxious to be married due to her Christian guilt of having a baby before marriage. But are her and Kurt even in love anymore? The little remarks and lowkey competitiveness with him, I just don't think she's attracted to him. I get that though, they are parents and business partners, which leaves little room for any sexual chemistry. It's a shame that her wedding feels like an afterthought (i mean, they couldn't put off the retreat for another year?), considering she's been dreaming about this day for forever. It's just ironic, because I truly believe that the SD brand is the one thing getting in the way from them living an amazing life, when it should have been the very thing allowing them to live an amazing life. They are trapped.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Although it does look similar to her home, if you look at the reflection in the glass it’s not her place.

I’m curious to see what “friends” she actually has there. Looks like maybe Sophie in the reflection 🤷🏻‍♀️
But I can imagine it’s just her sisters, cousins, Tanika and Sophie. Does she even have any more friends.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 522336
What’s with her saying she never gets her nails done in the caption? Why does every post have to make some point thay shes soooo nachural and not like other girls. I don’t watch her content anymore but when I did she got her nails done in multiple vlogs and generally had her nails done. I don’t get it, maybe things have changed but it’s still a weird flex.

Reactions: 26
Just watched the retreat vlog, I’m a bit shocked at how much they let Fox get away with mumbling / not annunciating his words properly. At around 23:00 they’re trying to get him to say ‘thank-you’ and he just mumbles two syllables which aren’t even close and then Sarah replies ‘you’re welcome’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Such a bad habit to be reinforcing

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.