Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry I know this is kind of late to bring it up, but isn’t that a
Le creuset? So she really shouldn’t be using metal utensils in it. It really made me cringe the fork scraping the coating. Cooking is a huge hobby for me and whilst I don’t have a Le creuset (they’re like $600) I have similar cookware in my kitchen and I’m sooooo careful with them and only use wood or silicon utensils so I don’t damage it. This and so many other things prove she is not a chef and really shouldn’t be giving cooking advice to anyone, let alone have a cooking app.
I am literally dying for a Le creuset.. i would treat it like such a prized possession if I had one but of course sezzy dont give a crap because #influencerlife with #influencermoney

Reactions: 13
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before, but I’ve never understood the whole “act confident and no one will question you” bullshit.
I’ve seen some pretty confident crackheads out there.
and you just know she’s one of the more judgmental people too.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Has that girl who attended the retreat posted her vlog on how she found it??? Someone here was following her on Instagram but haven’t heard anything further about it.. would be keen to watch that!
I asked the girl on IG and she said she’s still editing it. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised the Tilse girls don’t appear to have been invited... considering they’ll be sissy in laws (Ness and Kate).

• Wow
Reactions: 59
I’m surprised the Tilse girls don’t appear to have been invited... considering they’ll be sissy in laws (Ness and Kate).
Super weird that they aren't there.... were they not invited, or did they decide not to go?!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I for the life of me cannot remember the girls name, but what happened to her best friend? She featured in quite a few vlogs at the start 🤔

Reactions: 5
By the way, doesn’t she still have her easter vlog to go up? Her scheduling for YouTube is legit the worst, easter has already been over for a week so whos gonna care anymore when she does upload it? I’m already expecting that she never vlogged it to begin with and just wanted to take time off Instagram etc. Which is of course fine but then don’t say you are vlogging it and then never upload the video.

Reactions: 22
It looks like they read the comments on here about Maddie and then dragged her in for a camo appearence just to shut us up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did you guys see this photo of hers? 😂 Sorry if It s been mentioned. I think it s really funny haha, guuurl is trying to work it like there s no tomorrow😂😂😂
and the poor child clearly doesn't want to be there??? Like Scuzz come on !!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.