Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like she’s having her big hens weekend at home. Her friends must get is tried of everything having to be done at Sezzys house so she can control every little thing. Most people use it as an excuse to go and stay somewhere different and explore and have fun. She’s so boring.
No, it's not at her house.

Reactions: 6
Sophie is there, she’s shared a few more pics. Sez posing. Clay making. The obvious food platter. Blogging cameras of course.

I mean at least Tanika is there, she like a good drink.
F83B41B9-2BC7-4E0E-A63C-AA73E18585AD.png

8D8A636E-7BFD-4FE2-BB53-072F45927D01.png

is that Sez in the yellow?Can’t tell by the hair...

Reactions: 7
So many ways around this though, have someone run around to people with a mic etc, and clearly Kurt thought it was doable. It was 100% because she would prefer to be able to pre select the questions - which is honestly fine its their podcast but she was very defensive and completely dismissive of kurts idea.
haha I don’t know if you can really say 100% cause other people have differing opinions about it.

Reactions: 1
I stand corrected, she has picked an equally boring house to stay at instead! If I had her coin I’d be going somewhere a lot more glam but then I spose if you don’t care that much why waste the money lol

Reactions: 14
Surely this isn't her *actual* wedding dress? Not doing a big OTT reveal would be highly uncharacteristic for Sez 🤔
Agghhhh that quote she always uses is so irksome! How about BE CONFIDENT and when people question you (because they will) you won’t give a feck!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Surely this isn't her *actual* wedding dress? Not doing a big OTT reveal would be highly uncharacteristic for Sez 🤔
I wonder where they found a cheap dress to fit her tiny frail bird small but extra small in the dress human body.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow, lip fillers are everywhere but her lips. I wonder if she actually likes them, surely not?
And to think she's very likely going to get yet another top up right before the wedding as well. Along with fresh botox, an ultra dark tan and over bleached hair. Can't be looking herself in those wedding photos.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Who are those two girls? I only know Tanika and Sophie. Sezz looks so "happy" on this pic doesn't she?!
Also those collarbonezzzz! 🙄she just have to.
One is her friend from school days, Alyce. She did go to a different school though. She was in a vlog once as well I think.

Reactions: 5
Who are those two girls? I only know Tanika and Sophie.
my first thought was literally does she actually have other friends that haven't been on her payroll??? Notice how her interior design friend Madeline is nowhere to be seen now the reno series is over???

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.