Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They flew out of the sunshine coast airport. It could be seen from the story with their departure taking off.

I dont believe they are affected at all because they were sunshine coast based. Only reason would be if it counts because they would have been in contact with Brisbane residents?

Yes, it's strange. Most Brides have their shoes ready to go for alterations, and most places would request it.

And really, for bridal shoes, they probably won't be seen, just get some basic neutrals that you can wear all day long.

To be honest though, I wouldn't be surprised If she is just fishing again :)
I believe she mentioned on her stories few times that she wont wear shoes at the wedding? It was supposed to be a secret but kurt revealed it in one of her vlogs... i might be just misremembering stuff though

Reactions: 2
I just have seen the Brenton's video. I don't know how I feel about it.. it's kind of funny but disturbing because they are friends and he is making fun of her posting it for many people. I don't think my husband would be ok with his friend doing this and if I were Sarah I'd be mad. Especially because he fits in all those XS active wear items.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Woop!
They can have a cOaStAl, BeAcHy, NeUtrAl, COVID vibe at their wedding.

Just saw this on a Funee post. Love it when people take the piss.
View attachment 504181

View attachment 504188
On the one hand, it's great taht maybe these obsessed stans didn't think to ask her any fitness questions because 1) she's not qualified to answer and 2) they seem more interested in her clothes, her face, her hair, her baby, her liiiiife ugh. But on the other hand, isn't it weird that they want to know this stuff about her? What consequence is it to anyone where her clothes or from, what fox eats and whether Kurt has cured his sibo (CBO lolll)???

View attachment 504195 View attachment 504197
If this is how little, and how under-nourishing their meals were, and they "trained hard" and she mentioned they barely had any stretching sessions -- WOW. What kind of "fitness" retreat was this? And why doe these girls not see the writing on the wall -- this is a retreat by a bunch of unqualified, uneducated people, not fit to dispense any advice on fitness, costing a whopping 3.5k. And this girl says she'll go back šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

There's a reason conjobs like Scuz thrive. It is audiences like these.

Iā€™m so concerned about how restrictive this girls diet sounds. Itā€™s Sarah 2.0!

I understand allergies, but she has specifically mentioned not eating ā€œwhite bread, and processed white pastaā€ not that she is allergic to gluten. This makes me think she doesnā€™t eat these things because they are demonised by the health and fitness influencer industry. Not because she is unable to.
She definitely tried to mimic Sarah and people like Sarahā€™s diets as they think it is the only way to be healthy.

Reactions: 24
Iā€™m so concerned about how restrictive this girls diet sounds. Itā€™s Sarah 2.0!

I understand allergies, but she has specifically mentioned not eating ā€œwhite bread, and processed white pastaā€ not that she is allergic to gluten. This makes me think she doesnā€™t eat these things because they are demonised by the health and fitness influencer industry. Not because she is unable to.
She definitely tried to mimic Sarah and people like Sarahā€™s diets as they think it is the only way to be healthy.
Thatā€™s the Sarah ED influence for you...damaging and dangerous. The worst kind of influenceršŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I just have seen the Brenton's video. I don't know how I feel about it.. it's kind of funny but disturbing because they are friends and he is making fun of her posting it for many people. I don't think my husband would be ok with his friend doing this and if I were Sarah I'd be mad. Especially because he fits in all those XS active wear items.
I donā€™t think itā€™s that big of a deal, just friendly banter.

Reactions: 7
šŸ¤” Brenton's video mentions MANY things we often state on here
Agreed. I found the video funny, but he wasn't taking the piss out of Sarah, he was taking the piss out of us. No way would Sarah be ok with it otherwise, she know's it's not at her.

Reactions: 12
Agreed. I found the video funny, but he wasn't taking the piss out of Sarah, he was taking the piss out of us. No way would Sarah be ok with it otherwise, she know's it's not at her.
Nah, he was definitely taking the piss out of Sarah. I thought the video was hilarious, but also in the cringe/tit, what will the person who this is about think? Mainly because it was so accurate. His other videos are not in the slightest bit funny at all so I think he saw a chance to boost his own following by throwing a mate under a bus and took it. Itā€™s pretty typical Aussie humour Iā€™d say. Sarah is ā€œtoo chillā€ to say if she was actually affected by it.

Reactions: 21
If Brenton was my mate I'd laugh at the video, and would do similar to my mates. As for the clothes etc I think its important to remember she gets all that tit for free so wouldn't give a tit, whereas I pay for mine so stretched leggings would annoy me lol. I can definitely see the argument for it being more making fun of the haters though especially the vegan dinner thing hahahaha

Reactions: 15
It's very obvious the video is making fun of Scuz. Have you had a look at the comments? It's an endless stream of people saying its "accurate". Surely Scuz can't ignore that, but she wont show how it's affecting her.

Scuz has a lot more people that she will call "haterz" but are actually just people who see through her now, than she'll let on. I'm rather happy to see more and more evidence of it outside of Tattle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Woop!
They can have a cOaStAl, BeAcHy, NeUtrAl, COVID vibe at their wedding

View attachment 504195 View attachment 504197
If this is how little, and how under-nourishing their meals were, and they "trained hard" and she mentioned they barely had any stretching sessions -- WOW. What kind of "fitness" retreat was this? And why doe these girls not see the writing on the wall -- this is a retreat by a bunch of unqualified, uneducated people, not fit to dispense any advice on fitness, costing a whopping 3.5k. And this girl says she'll go back šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

There's a reason conjobs like Scuz thrive. It is audiences like these.

Pretty obvious sheā€™s a Sarah Stan because she has to make sure she mentions the milk is full cream and bread is white, and that the has browns were covered in oil. Ohhhh the horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For me it was the Redbull being added to the "smoothie" and the dig that she doesn't use the reformer anymore. Two things that have been discussed here quite a bit. Whether aimed at us or Sarah or a little of both, it paints her in a bad light so I'm all for it šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 38
According to Sarah and Kurt, taking the piss out of each other is their sense of humour and there doesn't seem to be much off bounds when ripping each other.

I know they're a couple but if what Sarah has said is true (big if there) then the video should be right up their street!

Although I suspect she can dish it out a lot better than she can receive it :unsure:

Reactions: 14
I believe she mentioned on her stories few times that she wont wear shoes at the wedding? It was supposed to be a secret but kurt revealed it in one of her vlogs... i might be just misremembering stuff though
Omg NOO.
This is slightly less awful considering it's now in a field but was she just going to walk round the stone floors of Elements of Byron with no shoes on?! Getting muddy dirty feet for all her pictures? If she's dancing she'll get stood on?
You're supposed to take your heels off at the END of the party not the start šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
So it's been confirmed Sarah's prolapse has not gotten better 2 years after the birth :oops: Maybe you shouldn't be doing all those heavy squats/jumping around sis, and promoting it like it's a healthy thing to do?? What happened to "listening to your body"?

She's really suffering the consequences for not taking it slow and giving her body enough time to heal after Fox's birth before sMaShiNG out workouts. Imagine doing irreparable damage to your body for some silly abs

Ron would have something to say about those priorities

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Thatā€™s the Sarah ED influence for you...damaging and dangerous. The worst kind of influenceršŸ˜”
I was hesitant to post this and actually removed this post a few days ago:
Ok. So. I think I ended up stumbling on the IG account of the girl who was posting from the sezzy squad or whatnot (she indicated she was posting due to their interest). Anyway, I obviously didn't know her account so I missed all her previous posts. However, I'm HIGHLY HIGHLY concerned. I am one of the "older" women who had been a member of the sezzy squad when it started and well, I'm 99% sure this girl who attended the retreat was also in the group since its inception. I believe she said she was 15 or so back then (fact check me if I'm wrong but I think it's been around for 3 or 4 years).

Anyway, without doxxing this girl (and if people are uncomfortable I can delete this post) I remember her posting EXTREMELY problematic ED type posts in the name of "sezzy". Eg "I am so flabby I'm a blob and I want abs like sezzy, I've already cut out dairy and gluten but have yet to see results" type content. I messaged Sarah (when she was the only mod) and said I saw a lot of posts like that and it worried me and she needs to mod the group or make a disclaimer etc. I messaged the girl directly bc at that point I felt like "no one is doing anything". Anyway, I am very sure this is the same girl and it just breaks my heart to hear how she went on this retreat and it was the best week of her life and how the 1,000 rep challenge made her dizzy after but she did it. Idk I just feel so weird because I remembered her face immediately from all her old posts. I always think about Sarah's affect on her young fan base but to know that girl turned 18 or grew up however old (can't remember her exact age back then) and came on the trip makes me profoundly sad. She's a sweet girl but I hate to see her fall into this trap so hard and for so many years.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Found the blog about wedding shoes..
It was 2 years ago so maybe she just changed her mind but i do think she mentioned it few times in her stories when they just got engaged..
curt "sarahs gonna be wearing no shoes at the wedding"
Sarah "no dont tell them because some day if we do get married.. because of the epic wedding vlog"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So after seeing all the creepy, sarah-obsessed stans from the retreat posting about Fox WITHOUT his consent, I messaged one of the girls encouraging her to not post anything about a child she DOES NOT KNOW. Her response was that "he was a family friend." .....Sarah nor Kurt or Tahlia followed her, so she was obviously lying just to justify posting an innocent two year old. Why do these girls not see an issue? SO concerning.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.