Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Omg she's obsessed!! Can't she go ONE day without?! Don't her family see this?! 😲😲

Also, how would Tahlia suddenly know to "offer" to look after Fox?! Either Sarah ASKED, or Sarah was whinging/hinting to Tahlia how she can't work out today as Fox wouldn't nap.... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep and yep! Exactly my thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Mel.6

not to defend Sarah and tmi but flying makes me gassy and constipated lol. Same with my partner. Not sure if it’s something to do with the air pressure.
But 2 days? And im pretty sure it was day 1 she said 2 days lol

• Haha

Lloret

Chatty Member
I would like to emphasise that there is no right or wrong way that a body should look!

stating a fact, such as that she has abs and she has little no definition in her legs is a bit different then saying that her body does not “match”.

I have more defined calves and little to no definition in my thighs or glutes.

we are already apart of a society which perpetuates so much negativity about how women look and now we also need to worry about whether one body part “matches” the other.

I mean generally people consider whether their handbag matches their clothes not whether their body parts match.

Not really the issue though! It’s not about whether that’s a fact or not. It’s about determining whether body parts match.

just as you can compare *cough* judge people freely on tattle, we can also put our opinion forth when we don’t agree with you comparing (or masking judgment)
Sorry, but I used the word "compare" because I was comparing Sarah's body and Natacha's body (pointing out none of them is better or worse). I was not judging. I was comparing. Just like with my sister in law, we compared sometimes, saying, one has wide shoulders, thick calves, the other has tiny feet, rounded breast . It's not always in our conversation, but sometimes yeah, we speak these things. More in a way " I like your defined back" and the other responds with another compliment about something she likes on the other. We are not judging ourselves. I feel like the word "judge" is used very easily and conveniently nowadays.

RoRob

oh god, i really hope they don’t! but then again, would it suprise us, especially like you said after the last story post 😒
speaking of ANZAC day, is it just me that thinks it’s weird that a wiggles concert is on a day of remembrance (and ofc the only post we’ve gotten from sarah today is about the concert and not ANZAC day)?
I'm from the UK and I'm really confused about what ANZAC is? And why it's bad to celebrate on it?

Paddington84

What do you select when you lodge a complaint? For example, I feel stuck on the -
Is your specific concern about the truth and/or accuracy of advertising or marketing communications:
  • for food and/or beverage products; or
  • containing environmental claims?
The labangbody Insta post two days wasn’t disclosed but doesn’t fall under these two categories.
I said no to this.
I basically clicked through until it asked what the problem with the ad was.

MoniC

Chatty Member
Sure the pictures are a bit annoying but technically it's still her podcast so she can do whatever she wants 🤷‍♀️ (although it might not be appealing to some sponsors)

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
i find it ironic that she most likely got the botox and fillers to look like a MILF or more youthful or some shit, but it kinda aged her...?
but maybe that's because she over did it...? idk
ive wanted fillers for a year now so I don't have such a gummy smile, but idk if i want to anymore :LOL:
I think it is certainly because it is over done. I have thought of it too, and have a friend who has some fillers. She is very open about it and hers are well done.
When they are done well you can hardly tell, it's just kinda slightly emphasises your features a little bit.

She must of got a botox lip flip with her filler the other week, which must of just kicked in and hence looking like she got filler again / sporting a nice migration moustache.

My injector refuses to inject more than 3ml in a twelve month period as filler migration is inevitable. I swear Sarah gets hers done every few months?! And it is starting to show. I wonder what her family think and if they comment on it
There has to be a responsibility of care there right!? I suppose they may be able to give their advice/opinion but if someone if insisting on it then they do it?

Reactions: 4

MoniC

Chatty Member
Sarah’s Day #24: autumn lips, wedding trips, my kid hates me heaps

also please refrain from making #hairgate , we get it, different people’s hair takes different amount of time.
haha sorry, was just responding about the initial hair question

Ashlee1904

sorry i might just be uneducated, but could someone tell me why sarah doesn’t have a microwave? thanks