Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurker1680

On Sezzys latest post one of her crazy stans commented and presumably (?) bought fake likes for her comment, it got 200 likes in about 5 minutes bahaha wtf like whyyyy bother? Gotta get queen Sarah to notice you somehow 🤮View attachment 517992
lmaoo i saw this, but i’m pretty sure it’s just those sex bot accounts. there have been a few lately, not just on sarah’s posts, and when u click on the profile there’s usually a link in the bio for some sort of explicit website

Reactions: 6

Lloret

Chatty Member
Seems like she’s having her big hens weekend at home. Her friends must get is tried of everything having to be done at Sezzys house so she can control every little thing. Most people use it as an excuse to go and stay somewhere different and explore and have fun. She’s so boring.
No, it's not at her house.

Noinstafame

I wonder why they didn’t record a live podcast at the retreat- unless they did? Also that Byron Bay retreat looks so so nice but did they reference a Tipi in the description cos 🥴🥴🥴

jayne777

Has anyone been reporting Sarah's IG posts to the Ad Standards department?
In February the rules were changed which means any influencer who posts anything related to a sponsored/ commercial partnership, the influencer must disclose the post as an '#Ad' or '#paid partnership'.

Our girl sezzy never does this.
And with over 1M followers, she's a big reason these new ethics have come into force.

If anyone is wondering......

adstandards.com.au

What do you select when you lodge a complaint? For example, I feel stuck on the -
Is your specific concern about the truth and/or accuracy of advertising or marketing communications:
  • for food and/or beverage products; or
  • containing environmental claims?
The labangbody Insta post two days wasn’t disclosed but doesn’t fall under these two categories.

Mel.6

Yeah big gamble that in spite of minimal number of cases, what's the point? Although, probably giving them too much credit there to assume they'd go into quarantine or lockdown if Kurt were to be infected. I don't think they'd change their plans whatsoever, that would require not being so self-serving.
Unfortunately youre so right and I didn't actually think of that which makes me definitely not want it to happen. However, if he were to required to isolate the vlog evidence could potentially get him a fine (depending on a fair few factors and its honestly unlikely).

Notacommodity

I don't reheat foxes meals because we dont have a microwave and its just too much effort to reheat..
Sorry but this is so stupid .. we don't have a microwave yet I always reheat my sons meals on a pan it doesn't take long at all 😑
Also they taste great when microwaved but how do you know that sure you dont have a microwave 🤣
Also the way she taked about fox pooping just after she changed him felt so much like it was addressed to kurt... oh no she has to change her sons nappy again after he's dressed in his pjs you poor thing
Agree i lived for a year and a half without a microwave. Just reheat on the stove! So easy. Not like she doesnt have a dishwasher

Thejesuslizard

Chatty Member
Our girl can't help it if her mask is a small but her face is an extra small!

And how did an hour and a half flight stop her from pooping for two days? Even for Sarah's weird logic that doesn't make sense.
not to defend Sarah and tmi but flying makes me gassy and constipated lol. Same with my partner. Not sure if it’s something to do with the air pressure.

Ddoil

Def pregnant I think, her boobs look more full at her hens, obviously a push up, but they’re a lot more full than normal

• Wow
Iiiiinteresting her original try on stories were at a beautiful local boutique called hopexpage and I honestly thought for sure she’d go for a Prea James or something classy like that because there are a lot of two piece, slinky cuts etc. and to be honest they are all class and beautiful and she has the money to do so but instead she went to the tacky place out west that everyone in the Shire goes to if they want something cheaper but “branded” which tbh is the epitome of tacky. I’m so glad hopexpage didn’t sponsor her and I have no doubt that love Marie would have.
In Sarah’s defence hopexpage is a beautiful shop and curated so well but doesn’t have a lot of options IMO
Edit: HOWEVER I too am happy hopexpage didn’t sponsor her!!!!! I’ve seen lots of influencers go their for try ones so maybe they just invite them in for publicity?

ugh

Who are those two girls? I only know Tanika and Sophie. Sezz looks so "happy" on this pic doesn't she?!
Also those collarbonezzzz! 🙄she just have to.
One is her friend from school days, Alyce. She did go to a different school though. She was in a vlog once as well I think.

Reactions: 5

Sarahnfocks

I for the life of me cannot remember the girls name, but what happened to her best friend? She featured in quite a few vlogs at the start 🤔

Spanner14

VIP Member
I believe she mentioned on her stories few times that she wont wear shoes at the wedding? It was supposed to be a secret but kurt revealed it in one of her vlogs... i might be just misremembering stuff though
Omg NOO.
This is slightly less awful considering it's now in a field but was she just going to walk round the stone floors of Elements of Byron with no shoes on?! Getting muddy dirty feet for all her pictures? If she's dancing she'll get stood on?
You're supposed to take your heels off at the END of the party not the start 😂

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
I wonder if they visited any of the new locations listed for covid on the Sunshine Coast.
I can’t picture them isolating over Easter though.

Lloret

Chatty Member
I’d say she was ‘watching him’ while he slept, so she could work out while he was awake and Kurt would watch him.

so it’s weird for Sarah to train and eat how she does and have the body she does? But you also train and eat similarly and can’t look ‘slim and tiny’ no matter how much you try.
but something doesn’t add up for Sarah, and does for you.
I don’t understand.
I understood she ment she looks pretty defined ( like Krissy) even though she'd like to be thinner or smaller. Therefore, if she is quite muscular training and eating like Sarah, then Sarah should also show some more muscle.

audgentina

Please tell me Natacha is not wearing Sarah's camo leggings??!!! The WF t-shirt is already enough. I'm disappointed. She wears WF a lot! So, she quits Gymshark for ethical reasons, but she's happy to wear this shitty brand and knowing they work with shitty Sezza's Day?..
Pretty sure she’s wearing a different pair of WF leggings. I have the same ones, they were released about a year ago and are def not SezzZzy x WFA

Lloret

Chatty Member
I think it is certainly because it is over done. I have thought of it too, and have a friend who has some fillers. She is very open about it and hers are well done.
When they are done well you can hardly tell, it's just kinda slightly emphasises your features a little bit.

There has to be a responsibility of care there right!? I suppose they may be able to give their advice/opinion but if someone if insisting on it then they do it?
Of course they do whatever the client asks for!!!! It's money. They are not the "good kind of doctors". As a result you can see all kind of monsters around the world, many movie stars or musicians/singers went way too far and those "doctors" don't care. Maybe they give an advice, but I assume sometimes it's useless, considering how many overdone faces you can see.