Sarah’s Day #24 Wedding filler is a mess, what happened to the “holistic health princess”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Tulip2 for the title suggestion! They posted three suggestions, of which the second was the most popular. As it didn't quite fit, I went with their amended version.
I’ve had notifications where a few people have highlighted the second one as their favourite. If it were voted to be used by you guys I don’t know whether it would fit? Works well as Sarah’s Day #24 Wedding filler is a mess, what happened to the “holistic health princess”?

The last thread was largely uneventful as Sarah has been busy getting ready for her wedding next week and keeping off her stories. The highlight was probably her finally admitting to getting lip fillers, but, in typical Sarah fashion, she couldn't help but gaslight her fans by telling them she's never hidden getting her lips done :rolleyes:

I'm sure others with a better memory can recap everything else that has happened. Meanwhile, I'll get the popcorn ready as we count down the remaining days to the wedding and the inevitable Sezzy meltdowns we're bound to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Such a hard life! Getting up at 8:15 and putting your sheets in the wash, wow what a domestic goddess

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
It has finally hit why she was sour about people asking if she was pregnant (not that that is cool - despite the fact she has been openly talking about baby #2 and getting pregnant).... Kate is pregnant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
It has finally hit why she was sour about people asking if she was pregnant (not that that is cool - despite the fact she has been openly talking about baby #2 and getting pregnant).... Kate is pregnant.
Omfg so I checked Kate's insta and came across this laughable gem of a comment FROM Kurt. God they must be exhausting wankers to be around.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I was going to mention on the last thread that I was surprised that nothing has been mentioned about Kurt’s brother missing the wedding due to his deployment. And even so, not seeing Kate come for the Hens. And now Kate is pregnant...it all make sense!

Reactions: 37
Hahaha I’m living for Kate being pregnant again! Sarah would be SOOOO sour 😂 there’s Kate who is just incredible and then there Sarah’s who thinks doing washing is an accomplishment she should be praised for 😂

I was going to mention on the last thread that I was surprised that nothing has been mentioned about Kurt’s brother missing the wedding due to his deployment. And even so, not seeing Kate come for the Hens. And now Kate is pregnant...it all make sense!
I mentioned it briefly on the last thread but man it still shocks me, to have a wedding without the grooms brother who he’s seemingly closhish with is fucked up! They’ve already got a kid and house together the only rush to get married is so she can get pregnant again without being shamed by her family

SIDE NOTE! Guys no honeymoon! She planned on getting pregnant ON the honeymoon remember? So she obviously is just hunting for a #sponhoneymoon saying she isn’t having one because they’re too busy 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Speaking of pregnancy- KIC (Keep it Cleaner) launched an entire pregnancy module on their super affordable app- with actual proper experts. Amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What happened at Kurt's bucks? Did he post anything other than surfing and the footy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
isn’t someone staying at her house while they are away so I assume she’s changing the sheets for them and they would change the sheets when she and kurt return? or is her house going to be unattended while at the wedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys hahaha i can't. The latest commercial Durt did for True Protein uses the same song that they used for Sarah's weird activewear cAmPaIgN where they used motorbikes n tit. Can you get any more unoriginal?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How is she awful? I think she’s wonderful and a great role model.
Look i dont wanna turn this into a scs thread or argue politics because everyone is allowed to have their own view. However imo scs isn't a good role model. Firstly her partner was involved in the "free melbourne" tit (anti lockdown), they were caught breaking restrictions, and she fake tans so dark its basically black face (not my words). imo she contorts her body so she can post about body positivity (and based on listening to people with larger bodies her voice isn't needed in this space). Admittedly i haven't followed her in a while, but she never addresses anything when called out/in. This is all just my opinion based on listening to POC about tans, fatphobic activists and my personal distain for people who think they know better than experts about covid. She may have changed she may not have. I dont intend on finding out.

(To anyone else sorry for the detail its the last ill mention SCS lol).

• Wow
Reactions: 27
isn’t someone staying at her house while they are away so I assume she’s changing the sheets for them and they would change the sheets when she and kurt return? or is her house going to be unattended while at the wedding?
She said in the Q&A the other day that she had some friends who can't make it to Byron staying at her house and looking after Abbey while they're away.

So yeah, changing the sheets now, and for that reason is just Sarah fishing for brownie points because she managed to do laundry by herself with Fox.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe how quiet she is on stories. I wonder if Kates announcement has really gotten to her. Especially just before the wedding..

Reactions: 25
Slightly off topic but I’m so happy for Kate 🥲 it honestly made my day 💕

I was watching her stories and she is so humble as despite having Kyle deployed for most of the time she said she’d never call herself a single parent, and she seemed so genuine and grateful about everything. Again, such a contrast between her and Sarah. I think she deserved it so much more and I honestly couldn’t be happier 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 61
10 hours later and no like from Sarah? Uft brutal. Ah wait, my apologies, she is probably too busy doing her load of washing! Of course!
Shes been sooooooooo BuSy she hasn't even checked insta but is so thankful for all the messages checking up on her and she rEaLly is just finding it hard being a single mum and can't wait for kurt to come home BUT SHES FINE AND DOESNT WANT ANYONE TO WORRY

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What a difference between Sezza and Kate. Sezza calling herself "single mum" when Kurt is gone for twHo days and Kate saying she wouldn't call it single parenting when Kyle is gone for weeks or months.
Kate is cool.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.