Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friday (tomorrow) is officially the 90 day anniversary of Sunee. ie: first opportunity for those 3 month subscription users to not renew. I wonder how many will take screenshots of the recipes they liked and cancel their subscription? šŸæ

What if I change my mind on Sunee?
Letā€™s be real, we highly doubt you will have a change of heart! However, if you do simply email us

How does the subscription work?
There are three subscription packages to chose from: 3 months, 6 months and 12 months. Once you have selected your desired subscription package you will be prompted to fill in your personal information and payment details. The funds are deducted as a one-off payment and gives you unlimited access to the app for the duration of your subscription (as of the date of purchase). The subscription does not roll over or charge you without your consent once ended. If you wish to re-subscribe you can do this manually at the end of your selected package!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Interesting how she would not open up to the audience to ask questions in the live podcast at the retreat and only wanted to answer questions that were sent in.... very interesting.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Nay, I get this as well, and ALWAYS when I travel.
If you struggle with IBS or anxiety, flip even just a sensitive tummy it can happen to the best of us haha
Oh that's totally possible, too. I don't think Sarah has all the intestinal issues she claims, but just anxiety is a possibility. For me being stressed/anxious usually has the opposite effect of not being able to poop, so I didn't think of that :LOL:

Reactions: 12
Vlogging her hens. Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s worse: having to work at your own hens party, or being so obsessed with content and money that she needs to vlog a special time with her girlfriends. Anyone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Mind explaining the difference in look vs filler. I googled but definitely appreciate your perspective. I know her top lip looks completely different than her normal filler
So in short it flattens the top lip! At least thatā€™s how it appears when the individual smiles so in turn it appears thicker, whereas filler gives a more bubbles out, unnatural appearance. So when Sarah smile now you can see that her tops lip ā€œflattensā€ out of that makes sense. Sorry if Iā€™m explaining that poorly! Top pic looks like after lip flip, bottom before.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
- I DIE everytime they say "yeah the girls/boys", is this an Aussie thing?
Yeah itā€™s an Aussie thing, but I never hear anyone say it now except for S & K. It definitely died about 5 years ago.
I think Sarah saying ā€˜yeah the girlsā€™ is her way of trying to be a feminist ally? šŸ™ƒ and Kurt... I dunno.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahaha wow she has a lot of plandemic conspiracy theorists in her comments šŸ¤£ i mean im not surprised really, but wow

Reactions: 12
In this vlog it's so visible how far she went with the lips. Specially in the minute 24:53 when she talks right before the live podcast, she can't even talk properly. It reminds me when I go skiing and I try to talk with frozen mouth. How does she even like herself with that huge half fish half horse mouth?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
In this vlog it's so visible how far she went with the lips. Specially in the minute 24:53 when she talks right before the live podcast, she can't even talk properly. It reminds me when I go skiing and I try to talk with frozen mouth. How does she even like herself with that huge half fish half horse mouth?!
She isn't even recognisable on the right O.O

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Our girl can't help it if her mask is a small but her face is an extra small!

And how did an hour and a half flight stop her from pooping for two days? Even for Sarah's weird logic that doesn't make sense.
not to defend Sarah and tmi but flying makes me gassy and constipated lol. Same with my partner. Not sure if itā€™s something to do with the air pressure.

Reactions: 6
I just canā€™t get over the fact that I did a 15 day Topdeck around Europe for less than what these people paid for that horseshit retreat hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Iā€™m not sure if anyone that watched the vlog and also follows the girl who posted a lot about the retreat noticed that she was lingering behind Sarah in so many shots..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
In the vlog when they are planning the podcast, Kurt suggests opening up the Q+A to the audience and Sez gets SO defensive on her facial expressions and body language lol! she only wanted to answer questions that had already been sent in and she could pick and choose, because imagine if somebody put her on the spot in real time asking a question that was so beyond her knowledge that she wouldnā€™t the able to make up an answer, or if somebody asked about lip fillers šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I didn't want to give her video a view so I didn't watch it, but I wonder if the reason is that she normally abuses laxatives and with their busy schedule those couple days, she couldn't have counted on being able to run to a bathroom in time when the urge hit?
She didnā€™t plug Poopy Bloom, and did you all notice there was no Poopy Bloom in the gift bags... Also only one Tropeaka protein powder... No La Bang x Sezzy beauty products... No free WF activewear? Pretty pathetic gift bags it was just like one Esmi potion, one Tropeaka protein, and then a bunch of brochures/postcard $20 off discount cards for Sezzyā€™s usual sponsors...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone been reporting Sarah's IG posts to the Ad Standards department?
In February the rules were changed which means any influencer who posts anything related to a sponsored/ commercial partnership, the influencer must disclose the post as an '#Ad' or '#paid partnership'.

Our girl sezzy never does this.
And with over 1M followers, she's a big reason these new ethics have come into force.

If anyone is wondering......

adstandards.com.au

• Heart
Reactions: 37
not to defend Sarah and tmi but flying makes me gassy and constipated lol. Same with my partner. Not sure if itā€™s something to do with the air pressure.
But 2 days? And im pretty sure it was day 1 she said 2 days lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone been reporting Sarah's IG posts to the Ad Standards department?
In February the rules were changed which means any influencer who posts anything related to a sponsored/ commercial partnership, the influencer must disclose the post as an '#Ad' or '#paid partnership'.

Our girl sezzy never does this.
And with over 1M followers, she's a big reason these new ethics have come into force.

If anyone is wondering......

adstandards.com.au

I just had a look and didnā€™t make it far through the questions. I wish Instagram had it as a part of their report function. Or do they and Iā€™m missing something. Iā€™d report her all the time if it wasnā€™t so bloody hard.

ETA.
Being one of those people ā€œallergicā€ to bi carb that video was very frustrating. Trying the deodorant was the straw that broke me with her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.