Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
Kurt literally just said he knowingly slept in Fox's urine because he couldn't be bothered changing the pillowcase. WHAT!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

BabbleBaby

It’s so weird how Sarah is like “you guys did the math, know where I live, where I could have trained and you guys know the teacher I’m talking about it makes me sooo happy!!!” No sarah, that’s creepy. You give off so much info and are not private people can figure out where you live, where you are at any time etc. especially when you have a child that you don’t protect from the interest.

Also I would LOVE to see her post pictures and video when she was 17 and was so good at ballet you know like she could have made a career out of ballet but whatever.

what’s her timeline of starting the YouTube videos and then her saying back then she had an unhealthy lifestyle and acne etc etc? So she was basically almost a career/professional ballerina then fell into the hormonal acne and not training?

• Haha
  • Wow

WhyDoIEvenCare

Time for a new Thread. Thanks to @Gecko7.7.7 for the title :)

Our fragile baby bird ballerina had to drink instant coffee this morning. Such a tragedy. Could have been a professional ballerina, but now she is stuck trying to scam her fans to afford a new coffee maker for her million dollar home. Luckily there is a new collection right around the corner... Or should we say old collection in slightly different colours? Whatever, still super creative right?
Maybe after launching that, she and her team could work on the many complaints from Sunee customers, who have paid the horrendous subscription fee just to be locked out of their accounts for days or weeks.

For a full deep dive please head to the Wiki and feel free to edit and add. Let's do this.

• Heart
  • Haha

sopheline

I actually feel a bit bad for her. It’s gotta be difficult finding a balance between trying to love yourself but not love yourself ‘too much’. And having over a million people watching her every word. I know it’s a job/position she’s chosen to take but people are pretty ruthless. I can’t be the only one that’s seen her zest for life and spark really dwindling. I agree that there’s been some issues- 100%, and opportunity to do better. Areas where it is absolutely necessary for her to do better, but I still feel bad because she’s still a person and she’s gotta be hurting.
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. I feel sorry for all the girls (including myself) who have developed eating disorders or relapsed due to her horrible “health advice.”
I feel bad for the sunee customers who have spent $120 for an app and have been locked out with terrible customer service. And with things like “açai ice blocks” considered a bloody recipe??? With everyone having to tweak recipes so they actually taste good. With so many bloody glitches they can’t even use the app properly
I feel bad for the POC who she culturally appropriated and when they politely tried to educate her she blocked them.
I feel sorry for the girls buying her shitty sweatshop quality activewear that get holes in them first wear or discolouration and are refused refunds.
All the girls looking up to her for skincare advice and buy whatever shitty skin care products she’s shilling this week when in reality it’s botox and fillers.
if she owned up and took accountability for her actions she would be in a far better position. Instead she plays the victim and blocks anyone who doesn’t agree rather than having a healthy conversation.
She is so problematic and people are finally opening their eyes to her ways and she can’t do anything about it.
This isn’t about finding a balance between loving yourself and loving yourself too much?
So no I don’t feel sorry for her at all.

• Heart
Love how she's suddenly concerned for her "safety," yet showcases her entire house and layout all over the internet, her poor naked child on Instagram, and has made absolutely no secret about where she lives. Her address is very, very easy to find. She's done herself no favours at all with protecting her family's privacy. There are sick people in the world, and she obviously has some very strange stans who want to know her every move. You can't just think everyone has good intentions. She really should have been more careful from the start.

• Heart

Tmmccaul

The hypocritical part of the safety issue is that they literally advertised their child and said come meet us and him to make people want to come to that retreat. And she posts him (even nude) all over the internet. Uses him to sell things.

But all that being said, It is absolutely not right if people send threats or are saying they will come to her wedding.

Reactions: 69

Alphabean124

Wtf was with Tahlia’s rant.. literally trying to compare Scuz with that guy from the Cecil Hotel doco who was falsely accused of being a murderer.. we are holding her accountable for the shit she *actually* does. Bit different.

Wouldnt say it to her in person? I would literally go to Cronulla to find her and give her a berating if I could BABE.

Call me an asshole but if she wants to put her nonsense in the world and think she won’t be held with any accountability then I hope she fkn deletes her account and gets on with her life. Scuz needs to grow up or fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart

pink_mountain

I used to get breakouts on my chin, stopped using fabric softener and started changing my pillowcase every 1-2 days. No longer get breakouts. I drink wine regularly. Maybe living the bed linen #grublife featuring TODDLER WEE is more of a reason for 3 invisible pimples than 500mls of wine Sarah FFS.

• Haha
  • Heart

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
I agree with the comment made earlier that this forum can occasionally be reaching or looking for things to comment about. We know sis has been a lot quieter since her app was launched and honestly I put part of that down to us, she is scared to say anything because we can rip it to shreds. A lot of this forum is constructive, I was drawn to this place as finally I felt like my opinions were validated. I knew she was troublesome from the beginning (was never a stan) but thought I was relatively alone in that thought. She blocked me for asking a simple question so I view her stories on my burner account, however, more and more I haven't bothered to check because I rely on this forum to tell me when something needs to be viewed. Lately I have seen a lot of reaching on here - the 50 comment thread on double rings, zooming in on her jaw to see if there is a "sneaky" filter added, seeing if the lip filler has grown by a mm on pics. Unpopular opinion but... grow up.
Can we keep this forum on brand and not find things to hate about or theorize for the sake of hating because it is Sarah?

• Heart

Gecko7.7.7

WTAF.. the hypocrisy of her coffee machine rants and going on about a refund when she has hundreds of customers expressing dissatisfaction with her clearly poor Sunee product. Yet she blocks and deletes them?!? Holy heck!!!!!! She needs to be reported.
It’s always one rule for Sez and one rule for everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I’m so torn about the Tahlia thing. On the one hand, I think that I feel sorry for Sarah. I have noticed her looking gaunt lately and I can imagine behind the scenes that she’s probably crying a lot about Sunee. I mean yeah she has stans but her 1 star reviews far outweigh the 5 star ones and I’m sure she never anticipated that. I didn’t tbh. I thought there’d be some bad comments but definitely not the majority. I think too that she doesn’t seem to take joy in her influencing anymore. Even her Labang product ad the other day and now the WhiteFox stan ad seem to have less and less of her. I can’t actually remember the last time she looked happy in her stories. She just seems deflated and for someone that did used to come across naturally happy in her old, old vlogs, that’s sad to me.
BUT. Then I think about the huge million dollar house she lives in, the fact that she drives a Range Rover and the fact that she shills unethical, unqualified products to fund her lifestyle and then complain when she’s held accountable, that’s when I struggle to keep feeling sorry for her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
Why bother wearing swimmers if this is how you wear them. The neck and collarbone pop is off the charts lately.
IMG_20210221_140948.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Nodi504

Chatty Member
My favourite part about those stories has to be when see threw Focks’ dummy and told him to ‘fetch’ it like a dog 🙄 talk about wanting to be a good mum... I seriously can’t roll my eyes any harder.

• Sick
  • Wow

baloo_14

Chatty Member
Can’t say I would consider her a “chill mum”. She’s always getting annoyed at fox on stories and holding her fist up. Not exactly chill lol

Reactions: 67

MunchMel

Chatty Member
I’m actually dying at this now 😂 I’ve never even thought of that but shit imagine how cringe it will be showing a future partner photos of him when he was young 😂

Our girl at it again with the eye fucking herself AND a collar bone check!

Also have to add you guys are so cute when she gets boring, people just start having fun and creating games, how is this such a healthy community compared to Sarah’s considering we are the dirty mean trolls? 😂

Let me save you the trouble of writing down your to do list. I'll do it for you.

1. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
2. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
3. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
4. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
5. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
6. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
7. Sign up to Grammerly

• Haha

confusedanddazed

Kurt posted on his stories that Fox “pissed” in his bed yesterday, and he only figured it out once he went to bed and was laying on a wet pillow. He says he just rolled over and went to sleep without cleaning it up. I’m sorry, what? You’re telling me that both of them would rather sleep in urine than get up for 15 minutes to quickly change the sheets? I knew they were both grubs, but this is a new level of unhygienic and just plain disgusting.

• Sick