Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not sure if you’re not from Australia and that’s the case where you live but here they absolutely do not encourage hysterectomy unless you’ve got full blown cervical cancer. We have many other methods of treatment such as LEEP, you’re also often encouraged to have kids if you already want them because it can help spontaneously clear the cells, I had medium - high grade over 7 years and that’s what happened to me in the end. LEEP and monitoring yearly was all that was ever recommended, they will not invade a young woman’s body unless totally needed.

Also Thalia’s stories......girls that family drank the kool aid BIG TIME imagine your sister being exposed for the toxic, racist, homophobic, problematic garbage she is and still playing the victim! Like honestly no wonder she just blocks and deletes her who life she’s been told everything she does is totally fine and people who disagree are just haterz who will burn in hell 🙄🙄 cancelling this bitch is the only thing that will stop her
Not from Australia! While the protocol here is to monitor every 6 months and get conizations done if necessary, plus immune boosters etc, I have a few friends whose doctors have recommended this "method" of treatment if the dysplasia hasn't cleared itself after a few years, or has rapidly evolved. I guess it must be the personal experience of the doctor with hpv and cervical cancer and they believe it's easier to just remove and completely prevent, rather than go through radiation and, possibly, have the need for a hysterectomy anyway

Reactions: 3

Lloret

Chatty Member
that wedding looks amaaaazing , I am so happy for her sister.

my predictions for Sarahs Wedding:
it will be the most bland unseasoned wedding in history
there will be 3 bottles of alcohol for 100+ guests
she will insist on making the cake
the couple dance will be a special jazzy dance of the song " Barbie Girl" mixed with Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake
the toast will be done by her , and it will be about how lucky Kurt is to marry her.
She will definitely mention how she will let Kurt cum insider her for the rest of the week
There will be an abs competition between her and Kurts mates
Hilarious!!!😂

japaneseradish

Lydia is at 1.1mil on IG? Don't buy it. She must be buying them...Actually not must be.. she IS buying them. She is truly the worst. Scummiest of the Scums.

Sarah and Lydia both read on here. I have not a single doubt about that. Both thrive off this false persona that they are all that and a bag of chips. Both super narcissistic & both "get down and quiet" on youtube and instagram when they are caught up by the truth and the truth is always found and made known on here.
I was referring to Sarah! I must have misunderstood, I thought OP was talking about Sarah being under 1 million

I think I’ve missed a lot but what happened to their ‘cute’ little Mazdas? Did she just say ‘she thought her Range Rover was big’ while climbing into a Ute?

Reactions: 2