Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

XXXtentation

Gorgeous ceremony and omg Fox in his traditional Fijian outfit was so cute. Loved the bridesmaid dresses and think they all looked beautiful. Wouldn’t it be nice if Sarah could just have two wines and wake up and not make what she consumed such a big deal? Food or alcohol wise
that wedding looks amaaaazing , I am so happy for her sister.

my predictions for Sarahs Wedding:
it will be the most bland unseasoned wedding in history
there will be 3 bottles of alcohol for 100+ guests
she will insist on making the cake
the couple dance will be a special jazzy dance of the song " Barbie Girl" mixed with Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake
the toast will be done by her , and it will be about how lucky Kurt is to marry her.
She will definitely mention how she will let Kurt cum insider her for the rest of the week
There will be an abs competition between her and Kurts mates

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

Mel.6

I saw a comment on Reddit that Kurt discussed on the podcast that they give Fox cold showers because it improves the immune system??? What??
Quick temp changes (hot-cold-hot etc) does improve the immune system but NOT on 2 year-olds without their consent wtf. Also cold showers are used as a cruel punishment for children.. just does not feel right.
Maybe i’m looking too much into it and feel free to correct me but i’m honestly shocked.
The fact theyre always in jumpers makes me think this is cruel and messed up. Like if it was super hot obviously wouldn't be a huge deal. Hey Kurt and sez you know what's much more effective at improving the function of your immune system? Vaccinations.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Wine, mango, chilli, make up -- how many things can a single person be intolerant to? Not counting gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, oouufffffff :rolleyes:
What is she made of?
Sezzys thought process behind these foods:

Wine: makes head feel funny = must be allergic
Mango: too much makes me poop and grub life eating leaves acid on my face and makes my face sore = allergic
Chilli: makes my tongue ouchy = allergic
Makeup: I get a pimple from caked on pore clogging makeup = allergic
Soy: I fart more = allergic
Gluten: omg bread is gluten, pasta is gluten they have calories omg = allergic
Dairy: having to much makes my tummy grumble = allergic.

Sis this isn't allergies, this is not what intolerances are. This is just human bodily responses from lack of moderation or excess of need to be in control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Tmmccaul

Ok. As someone who actually is diagnosed with an actual anxiety disorder. It irritates me sooo much when she says “omg I have anxiety about returning my coffee machine”. NO YOU DONT. You do not have anxiety. It’s like people being like I like everything so clean I’m so ocd. No. Stop it. Stop minimizing other people’s mental health struggles and relating them to your stupid coffee machine. Ffs

And why is she always like “you guys will love this” “you will love me for this” it’s gross

Also she’s complaining again about being the mom of a toddler. But in her stories yesterday she was saying she just looooves this age. Which is it sis?

• Heart
Reactions: 78

rxse

ok i've never posted on here but hearing sarah say to fox "they've watched you grow up, they watched your birth" really makes me feel for Fox. It gives me truman show vibes and the way fox has his life SO public makes me so sad for him, he needs to be more protected and loved rather than filmed every single day of his life.

• Sad
Reactions: 75
She’s lost any sort of relate ability she had left.

So she got up at 6, left for work at 7, returned home at 6:30 for dinner, and now going to bed at 9?

I’m so confused what she thinks the rest of the world does? These are absolutely normal commute+work day hours!! I don’t have kids but how does any working mom that follows her look at that and then not think that she’s being hella dramatic

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

k8tera_

Sarah: guizeee my clean pure body hasn't had a single drop of alcohol in 3 years!!!!!
Everyone:

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Tulip2

“I was almost professional” lmao you 10000% weren’t and definitely just did it as a hobby in childhood, judging by the state of your feet and arms that you’d get crucified for in serious ballet classes. Yes, over time you will lose form but if you were “almost professional” you would definitely know better than the flailing hands and sickled feet years on lol.
Sarah you don’t have to be the best at every single thing, it’s an insult to every professional ballet dancer out there and you look hilariously desperate for attention.
Next thing we’re going to hear: “I ran a 100m sprint race against Usain Bolt and I swear sissys he only finished, like, a second before me!”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

ChessyB

I cringed so hard at those dancing stories...
1. Thinking your toddler wants you to dance FOR not WITH him 😬
2. I don’t think he cared about dancing at all, he was running around exploring. I don’t think he was interested in the music I think he wanted her to just engage WITH him. Again not perform FOR him.
3. The fact she MOVED TO THE SUN SO WE COULD SEE HER SHADOW DANCE oh my god I literally got the whatever the equivalent of the “ick” would be in this situation. SO CRINGE. girl come on this is bad even for her.

• Haha
  • Heart

kij1997

52B94831-3D58-4176-9C8F-21C76C05B9F7.jpeg
Oh look, now we know why all the old stock was suddenly all magically sold out.. It’s not! Just using it for a SnEaKy ReStoCk pfff.
Does she really think people are that dumb to not see this?

• Haha
  • Sick

Tan9Heart

I’m a bit behind you all here in the UK.......the only reason I can think that she would bang on so much about a broken coffee machine is because she’s hoping Smeg or another even better coffee machine company will see her story and send her a freebie.

• Sick

memo

How would that comment make someone who shares her body type feel?
Haha I showed this to my boyfriend asking what he thinks of her. He said “idk, she looks annoying bit of a dude”
This is not really something I would brag about if my boyfriend said that

I think it’s fair to make a call on her behaviours but to say ‘bit of a dude’ which clearly insinuates something negative is uncalled for

we shouldn’t be excited about
Someone saying something negative about another womens appearance

• Heart

jllns90

I saw a comment on Reddit that Kurt discussed on the podcast that they give Fox cold showers because it improves the immune system??? What??
Quick temp changes (hot-cold-hot etc) does improve the immune system but NOT on 2 year-olds without their consent wtf. Also cold showers are used as a cruel punishment for children.. just does not feel right.
Maybe i’m looking too much into it and feel free to correct me but i’m honestly shocked.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Far out this really shits me with influencers / companies. Sarah’s is rich. She can clearly afford to buy a new coffee machine but instead gets one for free because she posted on her stories (knowing full well that a company would see and she would get sent one).

The constant grab for free shit is just so irritating at this point (from Sarah and other influencers..)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 72

Bc252525

That gin and tonic scene was cringe. Pretending to act dumb about what goes in a gin & tonic, especially when all the ingredients are clearly there, but knows it’s gin as she pulls it out of the bucket/doesn’t have to read it. Elements must know they enjoy gin because it wouldn’t be the first choice to leave guests as a surprise. You’d leave champagne, especially since they’re wedding planning or wine. A lot of people don’t like gin

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Whatever the origin story of the coffee maker, I'm pretty sure theyre whinging on about it in full public view (even though it's probably worth (not to mention hella more sustainable) getting it fixed) so someone gifts them a new one.

But getting it fixed or replaced means going through the time and effort to make it happen, like us plebs would. Theyre not plebs like us. Theyre not mere mortals. Theyre special. So, no.

Anyone catch the horrorshow of messages SaltysDay received on Instagram today? Theyre horrific. And for a change theyre more than just random people hating on her. It's real stuff with real consequences and stories of people falling prey to SD's hugely questionable positioning as an influencer.

TW/CW: Restrictive eating, over exercising, disordered eating, eating disorders.

Reading these stories was a hard punch to the gut. My heart really goes out to young, impressionable girls who are taking her seriously and as a consequence, struggling with accepting themselves for who they are, hating themselves for not being thin enough, fit enough, energetic enough.

I wonder if Sarah has any idea that what she cleverly markets as "holistic" "balanced" approach to a "healthy" life is actually coming from a very disordered place within her. She needs to fix herself first before she decides she's fit to lead the sort of platform that she does.

I am truly dusturbed after seeing these stories.

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 19.53.09.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 19.53.23.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 19.53.43.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 19.53.57.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 19.54.44.png

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 19.55.57.png
Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 19.55.34.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 71