Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Am 100% for kids getting messy, absolutely. But dress them appropriately, soak the clothes in napisan I dunno do something it’s knot like she dresses him in cheap clothing and yes most is gifted but come on, this has just rubbed me the wrong way, the coffee machine, the vacuum, she has no regard for money. So many families are doing it tough financially it’s just tone deaf as usual.
7DBAEE5A-54BB-4956-879D-74101D329055.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Im a chill mum blah blah blah no you get gifted clothes and don't have any respect/appreciation for things. I feel like she was being vague more so because she probably doesn't use some holistic product so doesn't wanna say lol

Reactions: 48
why is Sarah such a looser??? all that money sitting in that bank account, and she can even have cool stuff or have interesting hobbies, I am pretty sure she doesn't have normal friends because she will think that everyone is after her money and fame and she is next level stingy with that and she doesn't have influencers as friends because she will have to share the spotlight and she is stingy with that as well.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Far out this really shits me with influencers / companies. Sarah’s is rich. She can clearly afford to buy a new coffee machine but instead gets one for free because she posted on her stories (knowing full well that a company would see and she would get sent one).

The constant grab for free tit is just so irritating at this point (from Sarah and other influencers..)
SO frustrating! I earn fairly decent money but I'm still really considered with my purchases and something like a coffee machine would be a large expense that I save up for. Sez just flits out and buys a new camera / laptop / whatever else on the first sign of it breaking. WHY CANT YOU BUY YOUR OWN DAMN COFFEE MACHINE.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She's acting like nobody else lets their kids get dirty. My sister and I got dirty all the time growing up, and I can only remember one instance where there was any concern about stains in our clothes that wouldn't come out (and it was because my grandma had hand-made us cute dresses and then we went out and picked strawberries and came back to the house carrying the berries in our skirts :LOL:). There's a difference between a kid getting normal-kid-dirty and your kid being grosser than average (and you drawing attention to it talking about #grublife) and you refusing to ever try to keep anything nice.

Reactions: 34
Can’t say I would consider her a “chill mum”. She’s always getting annoyed at fox on stories and holding her fist up. Not exactly chill lol

Reactions: 67
Does anyone know where/how to report the lack of sponsor declared content she is creating?
Is there a 'social media watchdog' type agency who is enforcing these new guidelines?

I know NZ brought in the same laws last year?, and one influencer in particular was hammered in the media for not complying at first.
Now, 9 out of 10 of her IG posts has Ad or Gifted at the start of each caption.
It shows just how much they are getting for free and in my eyes, they lose all credibility in their posts. They are just so unrelatable.
SHAAANXO NEVER BLOODY DOES

Reactions: 6
I guess she is still hoping for someone sponsoring her a nursery? The bedroom and playroom look so bare and sad. No pictures on the wall or some storage units for the toys and books. She could get an interior designer. Where is Maddi, Her interior designer friend?
Is it just me or is her downstairs the most oddly planned out??
I have no idea why her room and foxes room at both downstairs (she is always quiet when he naps, where if she just put his bedroom upstairs, she wouldn't have to be quiet in the main living area, and im sure if he was crying they could hear him??, or the kitchen with weird back corner laundry room..Idk its weird. Or that they are both these huge workout people and they turned their garage into an office and tiny shed into a gym, and then have an office upstairs, but don't use either as on office anymore. Or that she also has a pilates room that is separate from the gym shed... I dont get any of it. Bizarreeee.. & remember the need a grass backyard for abby to not pee and make it smell like fish, but get the tiniest grass patch possible and has weird outside furniture stuck to the walls of the deck.. Im sorry whoever the architect designer etc of this plan is bizarre

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Has anyone listened to their daily podcast from yesterday about being kind on social media?
They need to get over this endless pointificating about cyber bullying and online kindness. It's just beginning to sound like plain projection now. If you feel bullied by people but bully your own audience by blocking and shutting out what you dont like, you dont get to be an authority on kindnes on the internet. nopitynope.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Omggggg what ever happened to those dinosaur bars she used to go on and on and on about ???? They were her ride or die snack my god !! That and living earth chocolate. She used to hoard them in her pantry. You neeeeveer hear her even mention it now ??

Reactions: 50
I don't know which of these I find more hilarious in the context of Sarah and Kurt

The old spiel of "if you can't say something nice don't say anything". No, criticism is not specifically something nice but it is necessary.
Sarah promotes so much negativity and has let her stans bully people for her.
She never gives credit when she blatantly steals an idea from someone else.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Does anyone know where/how to report the lack of sponsor declared content she is creating?
Is there a 'social media watchdog' type agency who is enforcing these new guidelines?

I know NZ brought in the same laws last year?, and one influencer in particular was hammered in the media for not complying at first.
Now, 9 out of 10 of her IG posts has Ad or Gifted at the start of each caption.
It shows just how much they are getting for free and in my eyes, they lose all credibility in their posts. They are just so unrelatable.
In that particular influencers case it’s like 99 out 100 per day 😜😜 she did my head in - past tense because she blocked me for clicking no on a poll. Just as problematic as old mate Scuzz.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Omggggg what ever happened to those dinosaur bars she used to go on and on and on about ???? They were her ride or die snack my god !! That and living earth chocolate. She used to hoard them in her pantry. You neeeeveer hear her even mention it now ??
contract probs ended... if she isn't paid, she won't talk about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s wild how much prettier she looks when she isn’t the one in control of the look, she looks bleeping STUNNING with the hair and makeup her sister chose for them. Soooo much better than the milf barbie tit she tries to pull off for her shoots!

• Heart
Reactions: 84
I don't know which of these I find more hilarious in the context of Sarah and Kurt

The old spiel of "if you can't say something nice don't say anything". No, criticism is not specifically something nice but it is necessary.
Sarah promotes so much negativity and has let her stans bully people for her.
She never gives credit when she blatantly steals an idea from someone else.
HOW is this interesting and who is listening to this podcast??? Srsly, its 2021. Why is this podcast material?

Reactions: 16
God can influencers pls shut the hell up about if you have nothing nice to say dontnsay anything at all. That's a classic way to deflect criticism and call outs, its often used to silence BIPOC people particularly women. No one made a difference not saying anything when they didn't like something argh

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Did anyone watch her recent Vlog where she was talking about how for her own wedding she won't wear her hair down because she doesn't have "thick luscious hair", so will wear it up. Her hair is down in this photo of her as a bridesmaid today and it looks beautiful! If anything I feel like short thin hair would be really hard to do an up style with.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.