Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sezzyscammer

Btw Tahlia less ranty ranty on the insty insty, should use your time to be refunding Sunee users or sorting out their app issues :) :) :) Sezzy is paying you to do that hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Mind Blank

I guess someone drank the kool aid.

If they actually got threats that’s not ok. But let’s be real here Tahls, your sister puts a shit ton of negativity out into the world and has actually hurt some people. Some of that is going to swing back her way. She is not an innocent victim.

• Heart

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
"I have bad skin right now, but it's fiiine"

THEN STOP OBSESSING ABOUT IT FOR FOUR DAYS AND 164 STORIES.

Wine, mango, chilli, make up -- how many things can a single person be intolerant to? Not counting gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, oouufffffff :rolleyes:
What is she made of?

Heyah__

Chatty Member
You can never make me feel sorry for Sez. I feel sorry for her family if they are getting threats (truly don’t think they are), but Sarah is evil and has done some much damage to so many people. She also doxes people any chance she gets, let’s not forget Sabi and Soul. That was horrible! She has never addressed or apologised for that, but she wants people to feel sorry for her? Fuck that. She blatantly lies, shares SO much misinformation with no regard for the damage it may cause.

Sarah, If you can’t handle criticism, then delete Instagram and get off social media, no one if forcing you to do this.
Or as someone mentioned above, start actually being a good influence on people and openly talk about your ED (that you are clearly still dealing with) and recovery , and the ups and downs of life, address criticism, you could honestly turn this all around.

• Heart
this is really, really sad and insensitive
she doesn’t love anything about herself other than being an able bodied human?

no scuz, ur not saying it in the right way. you shouldn’t need to compare yourself to
someone with disabilities to love yourself and nor should you feel the need to meet them to then again, feel your privilege

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Theory time:

It looks too me that her funding has been cut big time and this may be a last shot at it for WF with her.

Her last two shoots were HUGE and expensive and resulted it slow/poor sales.

I think they have taken old styles, mixed up the colour ways, given her a backdrop in their warehouse and are just like, well, if this release is still shit, then Byyyyeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

goldiexoz

Oh my god this bloody rant! How is she STILL talking about taking 2 sips of wine 5 days later?! Se's got a serious complex. Also how rude and ungrateful to blame everything on her sister getting married? I'm tired. I'm bloated. I haven't worked out. I'm breaking out. All because of "Em's Wedding." Self-centred bitch!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
"That's why I'm not using filters now, because I really try to show as much honesty in my life as possible"

Equating Instagram stories to LIFE
Equating no filters to HONESTY

Okay, suuuuuure sis.

Go on and tell yourself not using filters = honesty, while you:
1) constantly stand with your feet more than hip width apart to pretend you have a thigh gap
2) flex your abs every chance you get
3) contort your body to make your collar bones pop every chance you get
4) have a supply of gin and red bulls and skittles in your pantry and keep telling your stans you don't consume any of that
5) pretend you don't count calories, but have MFP on your phone and worry about how many calories you burn
I could go on and on, but she's exhausting with her lies. And to think she feels she can redeem herself and claim "honesty" just because she's apparently stopped using filters. Fuck right off with that!

Just to be clear, none of the behaviours above are problematic in themselves. Go ahead and be at peace doing whatever you want, because it makes you feel good, but DONT LIE ABOUT IT constantly. Just say it like it is, ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

peridoe

VIP Member
"YES! We are restocking the best selling speckle collection (last restock ever)."

Now why on earth would WF want to stop restocking Sarah's best selling collection? 🤔

That and the very low budget photoshoot today speaks volumes. I'm actually curious to see how this shoot turns out. It always boggles my mind that Sarah (and WF) think they need to be so extra and cringey for these shoots. Just show Sarah working out in the clothes and have an actual model or two for professional shots.

I was bored lol

The font isn't quite the same (notice the "y" and the "a") but it's close enough to see it very much does look like Sarah's Day at the top. I lowered her name so you can see it line up with what was just showing above the black box. The location I just made up to see if it fits. If it's not her, it's another big influencer with a verrry similar name 😄

Of course, we can all see what we want to see with Photoshop, this was just for fun! (though let's be honest, it does sound like her)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Gecko7.7.7

You know what's crazy. She bangs on about how she has good skin because of body bloom and her magical cure of her PCOS, but when the light hits her face, you can see how not perfect and scarred her skin is. particularly her forehead, brows, and jawline. Her teeth are massive especially more so after veneers. And she doesn't show her bottom teeth in her smile which makes them look even more awkward with the straight across top lip. Her bite is also very rounded and prominent. The basic structure she is born with, but the added veneers did no big favors. I don't find that she has that long of eyelashes either, even though she claims she does and fox does too because of her genes. Even though she ALWAYS wears mascara..

And can we comment on how annoying it is when she repeatedly refers to Fox as a toddler. He's a toddler. Im a toddler mum. At this toddler age. I have a toddler so im always running around. I have a toddler and he is always eating. He is dirty because he is a toddler..yada yada yada.. There is more to that kid than his age.

...And did you guys catch the fake tan marks in her shiny oil lotion pic today. For a girl who "fake tans maybe once a year and im naturally olive" she either fake tanned and it came out like crap and lies about the amount she fake tans or her lotion is crap and rubs off fake tan.
The constant picking her looks apart was something I thought we addressed and committed to do less of, earlier in this thread. And she’s just been to a wedding as a bridesmaid so probably does have fake tan on and by now it would be rubbing off. It’s a bit of a stretch to nitpick a tan issue.
All for discussing the problematic behaviour but reading this was just picking her physical attributes apart, unnecessarily.

Reactions: 62
I feel like Sarah has flown under the radar for a long time. She’s so absent on her Instagram stories which is a stark contrast to a couple of years ago. I think the fact that people are seeing her true colours is really getting to her and she’s afraid to post much these days.
She honestly reminds me of a cockroach that just won’t die, no matter how many times you whack it with your shoe and spray it with mortein

• Haha
  • Heart

Gecko7.7.7

this is really, really sad and insensitive
she doesn’t love anything about herself other than being an able bodied human?

no scuz, ur not saying it in the right way. you shouldn’t need to compare yourself to
someone with disabilities to love yourself and nor should you feel the need to meet them to then again, feel your privilege
Her response was so off to me too. Really odd. So you can only love yourself because you can remind yourself you have all your limbs?? It was also all about ‘look at me, taking the time to meet these people’ as a way to validate herself being a good and kind human... so, so off!

• Sick

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Before almost every product she used, she had to say beforehand that she doesn’t use much because her face doesn’t need it.

Eg - Doesn’t use much bronzer because she has naturally prominent cheek bones.
Doesn’t wear lipstick much because she has naturally red lips
It’s not the mascara it’s her naturally long eyelashes.

I’ve honestly never seen someone who loves themselves sooo much!

• Haha
  • Sick

Noinstafame

Not hate at y’all but this thread is getting so boring. I need sezzy to do another scandal of some sort. Otherwise we all just have a whinge about her mundane existence and bad spelling 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 61