Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
At the risk of pissing you all off can we move on from the hand topic and focus on her actual problems please :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I'm not sure if anyone saw the recent post in the Outspoken Facebook group, but they took down the discussion thread about Sarah's Day. They said they deleted it based on some of the comments being "on the verge of being defamatory". I honestly find it ridiculous that a thread like that gets deleted when there were actually healthy and respectful discussions happening? Yet at the same time, a 90-comment thread of us guessing who CelebSpellcheck's blinds were about, doesn't get deleted? There was so much "defamatory" commenting going on there?? I've left the group now because I honestly can't stand their blind support of her, and think it's so wrong to censor valid discussion and at the same time condone mere speculation from a spell check Instagram. Since you Outspoken girls clearly read here, can you reflect on why you are so set on picking and choosing who you hold accountable? You had one nice encounter with Sarah and that's enough to justify all her terrible behaviour since? It's not ok... I find it really disappointing and I'm sure others do as well.

Edited for spelling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
Strap in, this is going to be a long one bc I really wanted to reply to the story.

Whilst I respect that there is a difference between threatening a family and threatening a small business, it is worth noting a threat is still a threat. I'm yet to see the defamatory comments that were left on the Sabi and Soul instagram as a direct result of Sarah's actions on any of her platforms. The owner of that business was threatened and harassed for DAYS over Sarah's false accusations and no public apology was ever issued. The whole series of stories was deleted in the space of 5 hours and that's why Thalia bringing mental health into her stories really doesn't sit right with me when that was not acknowledged in her sisters attack on this small business. We are in the middle of a global pandemic and the owner was very publicly threatened because of Sarah's lack of awareness. A public apology at the very least should have been issued because you cannot pretend like that didn't happen. Sarah saw the abuse first hand because she went through the comments on the instagram page and blocked every person defending the business - I can vouch for this because I was standing up for the business and I didn't say anything about Sarah that could not be backed up with evidence and I was polite in my interactions with her stans, could not say the same for them.

Sometimes this forum does cross a line, there have definitely been some nasty comments. I can't justify the comments made about anyone who is friends with Sarah that has been attacked just for their association. Sarah is not progressive and that is her prerogative but being on social media and not being open to criticism isn't sustainable for a business that is fronted by one individual. She needs to own her shit, the only time she has taken responsibility for her actions was her video crying over the cultural appropriation. That was undoubtedly performative activism because she then went on to delete and block all comments of POC, making the whole apology video invalid. You can't just post defamatory scrabble games and not address it, you can't just put numerous small businesses on blast and then play the empath. You have 1 million followers, people will see it. These threads are the only place where we have a timeline of all the shit she has swept under the rug and that's why they have some merit although they do get off track sometimes.

I am by no means trying to take away from the validity of Thalia's stories but she has just acknowledged that she knows she has a platform by association as her sister. She didn't post that shit to her story for her friends and family to see, she posted it with the direct intent of addressing the Sarah's Day community/these threads on behalf of Sarah. Thalia is in a prime position to sit down with Kurt and Sarah and hold them accountable in an environment that they feel safe in. It is not ok for Sarah or her family to be receiving threats. I do think Thalia is referring to the wedding leak (Thalia was the one designing the website) and the Sunee app reviews. I think Sarah knows that the way that things are going right now is not stable and I could see that impacting her mental health to quite an extent because this is her livelihood.

Sunee had the potential to be Sarah's way of stepping back from social media (the app was a smart business idea, the content was not + lack of vids and stories since launch) as it could have been a steady income stream but it has been a major flop. I do feel bad in the respect she has a child to support and Kurt's business is directly linked but I think it is time that Thalia, or someone who is equally as close, sits down and tells these two it's time to reevaluate the way they carry out their business. Reevaluate privacy, prioritize the safety of their son and, to really drive the point home, own their shit. People are more forgiving when the person in the wrong holds themself accountable and can actively show that they are working to rectify the error of their ways - we have not seen this from either of them.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk and if you are one of the people sending her and her family threats, cut that shit out.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Imagine having that sad a life that instead of saying what a great time you had at your sisters wedding, you have to complain at all the things the wedding apparently caused you. Narcissistic much?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
Im genuinely baffled by the "they wouldn't accept the return" stories. It's literally common knowledge in Australia that if you want to return something, you need PROOF OF PURCHASE, whether that's a receipt or a bank statement (I imagine because you can buy a Smeg coffee machine at Myer/DJs/multiple other stores etc and to prove when you bought it, so you can't just walk in and say "I bought this yesterday and it's broken" when really, you bought it 3 years ago). It's not a product specific to those stores/brand e.g. Anko is to Kmart. How could you walk in and not have any proof of purchase whatsoever and just expect to get a refund? Hahaha. How THICK are these people? They're honestly so dumb.

Secondly, I can't believe people don't keep receipts? Especially if it's an appliance with a warranty, expensive purchase etc. It's not hard to keep a folder with big purchase receipts and warranties. They're just lazy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 86

WhyDoIEvenCare

Hi Sarah, it's simple:
Step 1) If you or your family receive threats, show them. Take an actual stand against cyber bullying. Go to the police if the threats are serious enough. Some people cross a line and that is not okay. And it doesn't have to be. Even on the internet there is stuff you can't say to people.

Step 2) Learn the difference between hate and criticism. When people ask you questions about your content, answer them. People are locked out of their Sunee accounts. People are getting rashes from the deodorant. People are confused about the calorie counting, are you or are you not? If people ask about stuff you bought from a small business, just tell them. You want everyone to be a happy family, do your part. You chose to be an influencer. You sold your life to the public to make money from sponsorships and ads. And we all know, it's a lot of money. There is responsibility involved when you are a public figure.
If your followers don't like a product, that's not hate. That's the market. Listen to the customers, because at the end of the day, that's what your followers are.

Step 3) Learn from this and please be more careful with what you share online. The locations you visit can easily be found and even your address is online. Once Fox goes to school or kindergarden: Don't say where. Stop oversharing his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

TeamSwissSezzyLurker

Haven't watched the vlog & don't want to give her the views- would someone mind giving us a recap?
The little Cronulla fam leave their Sutherland Shire bubble to board a plane to Byron, some stalker fans are there in activewear waiting to have their fan girl moment. Sarah asks THEM for a photo LMAO, Sarah shows Fox being so excited about being on a plane. Sarah promises this blog is going to be about updates on Wedding Prep - says she doesn't like the lady who did the hair trial up there. Was too tight ass to get the lady to trial both styles she liked so she did one herself at home first LOL.

Then she said she was disappointed with the hair trial and how the lady had done the style. We all know when Sezzy isn't in control she isn't gonna like the outcome. Not surprised -- so who knows what she's gonna do for her 'hair and makeup' Fly her WFB artists up? haha
She also mentioned there was gonna be 5 bridesmaids, and that she was meeting the wedding coordinator of Elements during the trip. but we literally saw no wedding planning.

She then wasted most of the entire video showing us her skin care and make up routines that we didn't ask for, talked up every single feature on her face, justifying why her make-up look is nachuraal and she uses minimal product bc her eyelashes are so damn long, her cheekbones are fkn stunning and she has nachuralllyy red eye lids and lips.... Then puts blush on as eyeshadow but it ends up looking weird AF.

Highlights: Seeing Fox ravenously eat a ham and cheese croissant that Kurt bought at the airport. Seeing them buy sushi from a sushi restaurant.

Not much else really to say but the entire vlog was click bait going off the title... she makes a little outtro at the end saying there's a part two that explains what ACTUALLY went down in Byron after their picnic.

Hopefully that covers it all, there really wasn't that much VLOGGING content tbh, you'd expect more beachy stuff, excursions, maybe a sneak peek into some wedding planning .... the best part was probably Kurt filming himself in the crashing waves bc he is amazing at that videography content (reminded me of the old school High quality Sez/Kurt filming)

ETA: (Oh shite, thanks @Bc252525) you reminded me of the iconic scene where the Wedding Coordinator gifted them some gin and some tonic water / citrus fruit for them to have some SnEakY G&Ts .... only for Sarah to act like some mighty sober Sally "wHaT iS tHe ToNiC wAtEr FoR? HoW dO yOu DrInK gIn?" Okay sissy, let's not pretend we didn't see your cute baby pink gin and tonic drinks in your fridge haha. Anyway she acted toward Kurt asking what they're supposed to do with gin as she hasn't drunk alcohol in 3 years, and he gave her an Oscar for best performance

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Tmmccaul

She is SO FAST to complain about a bad product/bad service. And like yeah I get it you paid a lot for something and it broke. That sucks. But she is constantly going on her stories to millions of people complaining about this shit and then her OWN APP still has people who can’t use their subscriptions!!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Liveforthetea

It’s wild how much prettier she looks when she isn’t the one in control of the look, she looks fucking STUNNING with the hair and makeup her sister chose for them. Soooo much better than the milf barbie shit she tries to pull off for her shoots!

• Heart
Reactions: 84

MunchMel

Chatty Member
The fact that the "random boutique" had to promote themselves is next level disgusting...

• Heart
Reactions: 83

toperq

Look Tahlia, your sister is racist, unqualified to be providing health advice, she was also the reason a small business got bullied by thousand of her followers for doing nothing wrong, she’s also the person that does clothing collabs with an unethical brand, is a walking advertisement and lies to death with contradictions about her lifestyle. Like get the fuck out of your head. She blocks people all the time for even just getting honest feedback. People aren’t even allowed to tell her, her app is expensive or that they are constantly getting locked out after paying for it. Have you seen the amount of people who have ED’s because she promotes such a restrictive lifestyle? Have you seen the way she treats her child on camera with no privacy in front of millions of people? We are concerned, we are hurt and are frankly so personally affected by what she perpetuates even though some of us don’t even watch her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

kij1997

Regarding Tahlias rant:

Its so incredibly one sided. No one wants Sarah to harm herself and ive never Even seen anyone send her actual threats.
But they have to realize, that people are criticizing Sarah because she NEVER owns up to ANYTHING. She acts as if the sunee launch went without issues when in reality paying customers STILL have issues even logging in.
She never owned up to the Sabi and Soul incident either, the list goes on..
People get fed up with that bullshit for a reason, and that’s not hate.
Sarah and her family don’t realize that she chose this career for herself, but with it comes a responsibility, as with any other job.
And if Sarah can’t handle that responsibility she should just call it quits and stop harming other people’s lives with her dangerous content. This entire family needs a realitycheck and a good ol look in the mirror. This victim mentality coming from these rich ass people is making me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Emscook12

SHE DID NOT JUST BLAME HER 2 PIMPLES “CRAZY BREAKOUT” ON THE “PRESERVATIVES” IN HER GLASS OF WINE... And THEN proceed to excuse it by saying it was probably because the wine wasn’t “boujee” and “organic”.
Sis gets TWO PIMPLES and goes on a manic rampage. Imagine all the girls/guys out there with severe acne who are now feeling 10x worse about themselves because of these stories...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 79