Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With her eye bleeping herself all day I can see why she's always tired, no wonder Kurtle gets no love #wouldyoufuckme? #I'dfuckme #buffaloSezzy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sunee posted a vid for making hummus. She lists the ingredients in the written description to include "2 tsp aquafaba" and, in the video, says 1 tbsp. In US measurements, 1 US tbsp is 3 tsp. In Australia, 1 tbsp is 4 tsp. I'm starting to understand why her recipes suck.
Edit: where's the tahini??
That CANNOT be called hummus! She's taking the piss. It's in the definition of the word "hummus": https://www.lexico.com/definition/hummus

"A thick paste or spread made from ground chickpeas and sesame seeds, olive oil, lemon, and garlic, made originally in the Middle East."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She probably removes the tahini due to the fat and calorie content of sesame seeds. Thus bastardising a traditional recipe to fit her diet aesthetic

Reactions: 25
I’m actually dying at this now 😂 I’ve never even thought of that but tit imagine how cringe it will be showing a future partner photos of him when he was young 😂

Our girl at it again with the eye bleeping herself AND a collar bone check!

Also have to add you guys are so cute when she gets boring, people just start having fun and creating games, how is this such a healthy community compared to Sarah’s considering we are the dirty mean trolls? 😂

Let me save you the trouble of writing down your to do list. I'll do it for you.

1. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
2. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
3. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
4. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
5. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
6. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
7. Sign up to Grammerly

• Haha
Reactions: 67
That CANNOT be called hummus! She's taking the piss. It's in the definition of the word "hummus": https://www.lexico.com/definition/hummus

"A thick paste or spread made from ground chickpeas and sesame seeds, olive oil, lemon, and garlic, made originally in the Middle East."
Also how is dip “so expensive”? A kg of hummus is $4-$5 at aldi, it’s not even that much more at woolies or coles. I get making your own is probably cheaper but don’t bring expense into this when the cheesecake costs $50 to make.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Let me save you the trouble of writing down your to do list. I'll do it for you.

1. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
2. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
3. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
4. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
5. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
6. Return messages from people experiencing Sunee technical issues
7. Sign up to Grammerly
8. Issue a public apology to the companies she doxxed

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone that knows how to image reverse, does it work on things like the celebspellcheck stories? I've seen someone do it with a blacked over car before (I'm not computer smart so don't know how to do it 🤣)

Reactions: 7
Actually I still don't understand her campaigns. She uploads them way too late and then the website just features iPhone selfies of other people? It's almost just a quick way for Kurt to make a buck.
Also do you think the Sarah's Day company (ew - but that is what she calls it) gives KJTilse-Media a paycheck for the sunee content?

Reactions: 24
Actually I still don't understand her campaigns. She uploads them way too late and then the website just features iPhone selfies of other people? It's almost just a quick way for Kurt to make a buck.
Also do you think the Sarah's Day company (ew - but that is what she calls it) gives KJTilse-Media a paycheck for the sunee content?
She puts so much effort into something going onto Instagram. She acts like they’re gonna be on the prime ad slot on tv. I’ve never understood her thought process. But imagine if she put as much effort into being a decent person, as she does her beloved WFA campaigns.

Reactions: 29

Tahini starts at around $5 in Australia so it's an expensive item to buy just to make hummus. There are also plenty of tahini-free recipes online acknowledging this fact.

Reactions: 7
For sure! It would be their way of circulating that money that belongs to the business through to their personal accounts, I imagine they both get pay checks

Reactions: 12
Maybe this is petty but i can’t with her telling fox „now you can open your own pr packages“. I really don’t understand why she completely exposes him to her influencer life and i really don’t want to know what receiving pr packages as a toddler will turn him into once he is older. Fox is such an innocent little boy but Sarah with her behavior is on her best way to raise him into an ungrateful, privileged as*hole. What a shame.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I still cannot fathom how she (or anyone working for her) thought that blocking everyone asking for a refund was ok! Could you imagine taking someone’s money and cutting all contact when they experience issues. That’s straight up illegal.

Also what is up with the way she talks on her stories? It’s like she’s acting out some kind of monologue with such a strange tone. Can she no longer talk properly?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.