Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to catching up on #hummusgate
ROFL at her going "I'm going to show you how to make homemade dip, AND YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME" like she effing invented this "DIP"?

I feel like it's this constant reiteration of "you're going to love me" "you're lovvvvving it!" "don't you just loveeee me!?" she throws around so much definitely adds to brainwashing her fans into just blindly lapping it all up. If she says it often enough and soon enough in every piece of communication, they're going to believe it. Classic pavlovian trick.

At this point I don't know if it's extreeeeme delusion + hyping herself up to keep from falling apart in the face of all this criticism, or it's just very real misplaced excessive self confidence + zero self reflection :devilish:

also she has been super boring the past couple days.
SO BORING. I mean she posted a picture of a flower. Just goes to show that so much that she says and puts out on her channels is so excessively problematic that the only way to fly low to avoid criticism/backlash is boring silence. She has no in-betweens. This is the monstrous identity and image she has built of herself. Anything outside of obnoxious is now off-brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Kurt literally just said he knowingly slept in Fox's urine because he couldn't be bothered changing the pillowcase. WHAT!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Okay sorry if this is going off topic or has already been mentioned, but wasnā€™t that act confident challenge supposed to end on 14/02? From what I can see there has been no further mention of it or mention of the winners?

Reactions: 20
Okay sorry if this is going off topic or has already been mentioned, but wasnā€™t that act confident challenge supposed to end on 14/02? From what I can see there has been no further mention of it or mention of the winners?
i read a comment on Sarah's post asking the same thing and she said they have been selected and contacted. A few other girls have chimed in and said they know someone who has been contacted about it too. Most brands announce the winners on their stories at least, otherwise people will keep asking

edit: especially the sezzy squad, they will be going nuts wanting to know who has won

Reactions: 28
i read a comment on Sarah's post asking the same thing and she said they have been selected and contacted. A few other girls have chimed in and said they know someone who has been contacted about it too. Most brands announce the winners on their stories at least, otherwise people will keep asking

edit: especially the sezzy squad, they will be going nuts wanting to know who has won
Not announcing it out loud, contacting the winner directly and simply rolling out the campaign is probably a way tp soften the blow of the anti-climax that is going to be this "virtual" inclusion. Let's be honest, "Be in my next campaign" is a huge stretch. She is never going to be that inclusive.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Kurt posted on his stories that Fox ā€œpissedā€ in his bed yesterday, and he only figured it out once he went to bed and was laying on a wet pillow. He says he just rolled over and went to sleep without cleaning it up. Iā€™m sorry, what? Youā€™re telling me that both of them would rather sleep in urine than get up for 15 minutes to quickly change the sheets? I knew they were both grubs, but this is a new level of unhygienic and just plain disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 67
Just going to leave this here. Iā€™m disappointed because I was actually interested in buying it before hearing about all the issues people are having. (I have a terrible gut so I wanted a simple recipe app that understands restrictions)
86F2A692-FCCC-4B4F-9E07-D8A508A6E7E8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Why are they so pressed about having to drink instant coffee it's not even THAT bad, especially since you already let your grinds sit in the group head overnight lmao

EDIT; also do we think Kurt is having the exact same rant Sarah had the other day to take some pressure off her rant about it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 42
EDIT; also do we think Kurt is having the exact same rant Sarah had the other day to take some pressure off her rant about it haha
And to casually slip in how busy theyve been, how full on their work has been, how many campaigns and prodjeckts they have in the pipeline -- i think he maybe filling in for her HAHAHAHA. especially since shes been so quiet on all fronts and i can tell there is flak building for that too. People notice.
All he needs to say now is "OMG you guys, I am *SO* tired. My Eyes are *STINGING*." and the script is complete.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I love this group so much! So refreshing to understand thereā€™s real people in the world. I try to rant to my friends about Sarah but they just give me blank stares lol or listen and go ā€œwow, I didnā€™t realiseā€. Wish we could do a drinks night (but probably not allowed or it might get crashed by stans)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
A free recipe of a botched-up version of hummus? Wow, Sarah, your generosity knows no limits.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.