Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new Thread. Thanks to @Gecko7.7.7 for the title :)

Our fragile baby bird ballerina had to drink instant coffee this morning. Such a tragedy. Could have been a professional ballerina, but now she is stuck trying to scam her fans to afford a new coffee maker for her million dollar home. Luckily there is a new collection right around the corner... Or should we say old collection in slightly different colours? Whatever, still super creative right?
Maybe after launching that, she and her team could work on the many complaints from Sunee customers, who have paid the horrendous subscription fee just to be locked out of their accounts for days or weeks.

For a full deep dive please head to the Wiki and feel free to edit and add. Let's do this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Ok so wait is Focks napping again? I suppose her story about him being way ahead was a bit premature...

So yeah basically since the last thread
- Sunee's rating is down
- Sunee is posting recipes every week, except for this week, and who knows what other weeks
- Sunee isn't being consistent - is if 220+ or 250+ recipes?
- Sarah posted the workout video and it was just subpar (no disclaimers, no explanation about why she's counting calories here, no control study, lied about how long it was done over etc)
- Sarah looks like she's back to filters without disclosing (not usually a huge deal but she said she wouldn't)
- Went to Byron to plan her wedding, which may be May 01
- Has apparently lost her hairdresser for the wedding, though only a few weeks before said she didn't have one
- Releasing new active wear with White Fox which looks exactly like her old stuff which, in turn, isn't unique either. Unsure if same (dress)pattern and material just different colours of different everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Omg her stories are just soooo cringe

She’s like one of those teenagers that’s like showing off their ballet in front of their friends during school break then being like omg I’m not even good anymore!!!! Just for people to be like omg Sarah you are amazing.... attention attention attention

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Ok so wait is Focks napping again? I suppose her story about him being way ahead was a bit premature...

So yeah basically since the last thread
- Sunee's rating is down
- Sunee is posting recipes every week, except for this week, and who knows what other weeks
- Sunee isn't being consistent - is if 220+ or 250+ recipes?
- Sarah posted the workout video and it was just subpar (no disclaimers, no explanation about why she's counting calories here, no control study, lied about how long it was done over etc)
- Sarah looks like she's back to filters without disclosing (not usually a huge deal but she said she wouldn't)
- Went to Byron to plan her wedding, which may be May 01
- Has apparently lost her hairdresser for the wedding, though only a few weeks before said she didn't have one
- Releasing new active wear with White Fox which looks exactly like her old stuff which, in turn, isn't unique either. Unsure if same (dress)pattern and material just different colours of different everything.
Even the colours aren’t exciting though. Like the most recent one is a really unnoticeable blue. If the original was blue and the new one was the fluro orange it would seem more of a rebrand of the old one. This just seems a bit lazy and really toned down.

Reactions: 18
Sunee is posting recipes every week, except for this week, and who knows what other weeks
They did post new recipes, but just 3 and again one of them was a smoothie. And no new articles. They are definitely not consistent and I have no idea where the 250+ are coming from when Sunee launched 5 weeks ago with 200...

Reactions: 19
Omg her stories are just soooo cringe

She’s like one of those teenagers that’s like showing off their ballet in front of their friends during school break then being like omg I’m not even good anymore!!!! Just for people to be like omg Sarah you are amazing.... attention attention attention
I am the same age as her, don’t work out, never did ballet and have kids and I can do what she did in her stories. She acts like doing the bare minimum is so ✨spechul and unique ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 42
They did post new recipes, but just 3 and again one of them was a smoothie. And no new articles. They are definitely not consistent and I have no idea where the 250+ are coming from when Sunee launched 5 weeks ago with 200...
She reminds me of my dad and our half finished house - starts a hobby/ job gets bored and picks up another one and leaves that previous projeckt to fester. How hard is it to commit to something people are paying you $$$ for.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She reminds me of my dad and our half finished house - starts a hobby/ job gets bored and picks up another one and leaves that previous projeckt to fester. How hard is it to commit to something people are paying you $$$ for.
Yeah I have no idea how she is going to keep up with the app, especially with people still having access issues.

Should’ve just done a cookbook.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly if I hear her or another other influenza say the word “prodjeckt” it’s gonna be an instant block from me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I did ballet for 12 years, and I used to have a teacher that sent me to tears most times I left. I'd often come out crying or wanting to give up - but she also taught me to be strong, resiliant and to have respect for others and.. Being able to answer criticism. Not deleting it. Or ignoring it. Or hiding it behind DMs. But, whatever.

Also in her defense I started back just before covid hit and my form was terrible (after about 10 years off) and wow it huuuurts. It's muscles you forgot you had!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She truly doesn’t seem to know anything about children. Big deal, he had a couple of days with no/ little napping, then it reverted. Welcome to life with kids. I also think the amount of napping is not a sign of how advanced your child is. Some kids sleep more, some less and this rarely has anything to do with hitting other real milestones (at least from my personal experience).

As for the coffee machine saga, why does she think she is a coffee snob/princess because she has her own coffee machine?
Genuine question, is this rare for Australiens? Because I truly do not know anyone who drinks coffee every day who doesn’t own one whether high class ones or rather cheap ones. I was always confused that they didn’t have one prior to last year because this is such a standard item to have in your household.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Oh you're so right, my apologies!

Reactions: 4
I haven’t checked her Insta in a while and did today... the ballet stories 😂 really? I mean, it’s got us all talking so snaps to you sez... but you’re weird. Don’t do it again haha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just recollecting the time in one of her vlogs when she woke up in a similar tshirt to this one, to a house full of tradies, claimed she was "inappropriately dressed" due to the lack of pants (I'm never quite sure of what to make of her ideas of shame to do with her body - effing confusing) and rushed off to change. But somehow she's okay to prance around in the same oversized tee with no pants on and sashay her legs around in a mirror for her 1million odd followers?
Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 16.54.04.png

I don't care about her showing her legs or anything else off. Her body, her wish. I'm not ashamed to see this either. But again, its just the contradictions (and effed up messages of body/shame) for me.

Reactions: 27
According to sunee they're meant to be uploading these pointless articles weekly... but maybe they've been too busy uploading the additional 30 recipes from the start of feb to the last three weeks 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

At this point it's like watching a bunch of uni students working on a really tit major uni project that could implode at any moment - and I am here for it 🍿🍿🍿☕☕☕

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.