Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookie626

Sarah’s day #17 - son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

sorry it’s my first time trying a title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 155

123456m

I don’t know if anyone’s spoken about this BUT
When Fox was in hospital the other week a friend of a friend I know works as a nurse and cared for him! She told us the reason he was convulsing was because Sarah refused to give him panadol as she doesn’t believe in modern medicine. The nurses explained that all he needed was some panadol and he would be fine, which is when Sarah started bawling and carrying on like a half baked turkey about having to give Fox panadol.. something so simple that would prevent him from having a seizure!
she also claimed that she cured Fox’s UTI with avocado 🙃
ahhh this is actually not okay. A nurse should not be divulging confidential information like that. Totally unacceptable and unethical , everyone deserves privacy In the hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 137

Noinstafame

8F88ED02-3EA0-4E68-BDAA-9DBE6E508963.png

I know she will think seee it’s a fucking tattle biatch harassing me, but girl you are problematic as fuck and 2021 is gonna bring nothing but more heat cos you don’t wake up and change.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 127

Tan9Heart

Sarah’s Day #17 - Hair is brittle, Hidden skittles, Sunee app subscription, a walking contradiction

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Laughing at myself for how terrible that is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

2xblended

VIP Member
Happy Sunday Sissy bAbeS!

I have so much to catch you up on! Where do I begin?

Sorry I’ve been quiet on my instastories, but I held a Christmas party which is against the latest Covid regulations so I had to keep it on the q.t.
All of my employees friends were there and they lOvEd my super special Christmas recipes that will be in my new cooking project!

Speaking of Sunee, the app will be launched just in time to exploit all the New Year’s resolutioners, Mwahahahaha!

I can’t wait for it to go live because I’ve worked sOoO hArD on it since I was just a toddler. It covers everything, from pasta-free lasagna to moisture-free muffins! I made Kurt taste every recipe and he’s still alive and kicking barely so I know you’ll really enjoy these meals.
Disclaimer: Sarah’s Day Ltd. Is not responsible for sudden weight loss, pallor or obnoxiousness that results from subscribing to the app and forcing down the indigestible meals featured.

Oh, I’ve made some big life changes as well! I’ve finally blocked Kendal because she’s the younger, less plastic version of me and I just can’t have her overshadowing me! I must admit I was a little proud when I saw that she took a page out of my PR playbook, and spun the narrative to say that she unfollowed me and used that as click bait for her video. She’s been a good student.

Kurt has hired Tahlia to his team- because nepotism FTW- and she’s currently under apprenticeship to learn how to rip off the designs of other creatives and regurgitate previous campaigns under the guise of fresh, new, never-been-done-before visuals.

Meanwhile Tanika proved to me that she really belongs on my team when she called herself “Shaniqua”; it’s good to know my employees friends share my racist and insensitive sense of humour. Don't worry guys, it’s an Aussie thing, like only wearing your shoes indoors.

I’ve also been super busy fulfilling my ultimate MILF fantasy of turning myself into a real life Barbie doll, which is why I’ve been getting botox top-ups every 2 weeks for the past few months. If you’ve seen my last dReAm campaign then you’ll see how close I am to achieving the ultimate living Barbie look! Don’t worry, I have it all figured out and my next super secret project will be: SD x Botched! It’ll be a big hit with my US followers!

Now we’re just preparing for the fitness retreat that will be the easiest payday we’ve had yet! We fooled the stans into paying to spend the week with us, but we’re actually only going to make 30 minute appearances on each day, and then have them babysit Focean for free!
Since we’ve invited them to celebrate his 2nd birthday with us, we’re certain that all the stans will bring him expensive presents and volunteer to look after him whilst I get some well-deserved me-time. I hardly ever get to take care of myself outside of my skin care routines, hair styling appointments, nail appointments, beach walks, gym sessions and injectable top-ups, so I can really use this break.

It’s ingenious, really. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it sooner. The only thing I have left to figure out is how to fake my thigh gap in real life without breaking my ankles.

But, I have to keep it rEaL and rAw sissys, not all is as rosy as it looks. @Nodi504 has done this terrible thing where she’s exposed all of my scams and brought the evudense to prove that I’m the most prolific and damaging influenza in the health and fitness sector right now (video below). Kurt and I spent hours stressing about it but then spammed our feeds with Focean pics, and now all of my scandals have been forgotten. Phew!

I just don’t understand why all these haterz have to keep exposing my scams. Why can’t they just let me make another billion or two at the expense of my blindly loyal and heavily influenced followers? It’s not like I’m doing anything ethically or morally corrupt oh wait, never mind.

I could go on about how I’ve been caught photoshopping my images to sell a false narrative of the effectiveness of my ebooks, OR how I single-handedly destroyed the reputation of Sabi + Soul like I did the window fitter and Hawaiian Airlines, OR how I’ve resorted to tokenism in my campaigns because people noticed I was silencing BIPOC and judging anyone who isn’t an XS, OR how my surfy, tradie grom of a son royally let me down by playing with a stupid truck instead of the tools we set out for him, but I’ve already posted 50 instastories in 10 minutes and ain’t nobody got time for that! Well, except for me as the only thing I have time for is complaining! Hey, it certainly beats engaging with Focean or Abby!

Okay, I’m going to sMaSh another morning meeting and pilates session before Focean starts being all demanding and wanting me to actually look at him again or Abby insists on going for a walk. Sigh, InstaMumLyfe is sO hArD. Lucky you’re cute and instagrammable Focean and Abby or I wouldn’t be putting up with this!

Notes:
Thanks @justanothertattlr for the title. It had 30 votes in the re-count so it's the one I went with.
Thanks to everyone else for their excellent suggestions. Please bookmark them and put them forward for the next thread. :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 113

banana1994

Her 2020 recap on Instagram stories is SO boring!!
Also, notice no date stamp on her “barbie” white fox photo shoot? Solid proof right there it was done when Fox was in hospital. Mum of the year right there

• Heart
Reactions: 109
I just find it so ironic that it was Sarah telling Kurt that he needed a little “PR agent sitting on his shoulder every time he posts on Instagram” yesterday. Does this walking PR nightmare realise that 99% of their scandals stem from her?! I really believe we’re finally seeing the beginnings of the SD train wreck - followers are dropping; campaigns are still offensive and bizarre; products aren’t selling; engagement is down; Sunee is completely unsustainable; both her and Kurt are ageing well out of their audiences age range; the hypocritical health princess doesn’t have a natural hair on her head anymore which goes against the very foundations of her entire brand; her and Kurt are so inherently offensive that even after cutting out half their vlogs they still manage to feature on Cellebspellcheck every other day, and all their content is just repetitive, outdated and uneducated bullshit that no one can truly take seriously. No second baby or wedding vlog is going to dig them out of this hole. It’s over Scuz, you can see yourself out 👋🏽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

jupikoo

It annoys me that her 'unhealthiest' is eating McDonalds and having what I assume is a cheeky alcoholic beverage. SARAH, EATING A CHEESEBURGER AND DRINKING ALCOHOL DOES NOT BY DEFINITION MAKE YOU UNHEALTHY.

Let us make a list of your 'unhealthiest':
Saving pictures in a folder called 'cellulite' - so mentally unhealthy I cannot even comprehend.
Starving yourself to 'get your body back' post-pregnancy or during every 'project comeback'
Photoshopping your body - again, mentally unhealthy
Posing so hard (and all the time might I add) I'm surprised you don't fall over or collapse a lung
I can't do anymore because I would be here all night...

• Heart
Reactions: 101

BusyBee01

I had a look at the Sunee page and read this:
1609244941548.png

They are getting people to consent to legally allow them to do this. Sarah gets offended by anything and everything. She already lumps criticism that is given to her in an honest and fair manner as being 'offensive' and 'objectionable'.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 99

Kittycat7

CD6B3D84-F75D-44BE-8A7D-7FE9A54B680B.png

THIS IS NOT YOUR “UNHEALTHIEST” SARAH!

im sure it’s probably already been mentioned but haven’t checked as I’m so angry I came to post right away. Really??? A girl in her 20s eating a Maccas after a night out?! That is probably the healthiest thing we’ve ever seen her do.

She KNOWS that her unhealthiest was no period, 800cals a day, orthorexia, exercise addiction...at her most “shredded”. This could have been a great opportunity to share with her followers thatjust because someone looks “healthy” on the outside they’re not always healthy in mind. Promote that “balance” she always talks about.. But where are all those photos? Oh yes, being saved to promote her own ebook and rake in the dollars.

How many of her followers are young, impressionable girls probably already on the brink of EDs??? Imagine how they will feel seeing that video with their idol telling them this was the unhealthiest she ever was. Guilt, shame, more restriction, more damage?...

Disgusting, irresponsible behaviour yet again. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Pumpwater

Sarah’s Day 17: Failed Prodjeckt SunEE, I look nothing like the old me, why doesn’t the packet say gluten FREE?!!!

Something like that? I need one of you wordsmiths to work your magic on the above for the new thread. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Lozg972

I don’t know if anyone’s spoken about this BUT
When Fox was in hospital the other week a friend of a friend I know works as a nurse and cared for him! She told us the reason he was convulsing was because Sarah refused to give him panadol as she doesn’t believe in modern medicine. The nurses explained that all he needed was some panadol and he would be fine, which is when Sarah started bawling and carrying on like a half baked turkey about having to give Fox panadol.. something so simple that would prevent him from having a seizure!
she also claimed that she cured Fox’s UTI with avocado 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 91

Alibee

hopefully this photo comes up right i haven't done it off my phone before.

But seriously?? People actually want to know what colour white she uses wow
I believe it was ‘White Supremacist 1/2 strength’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91