Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so surprised that they replied instead of blocking and deleting 😂View attachment 356165
Me too! I literally think they don’t give a tit (excuse the pun), only when the money stops or slows, will they start taking on board any feedback or criticism. For now it’ll be sarcastic (cause that’s what Australians do according to Scuz) remarks or, deletes and blocks...

People have showed up on the Reddit thread and asked why we bother and waste time posting about their bad behaviour, it’s because someone has to do it. If you want a change, someone has to put up a fight, otherwise nothing would change for the better. Calling out racist, homophobic and dangerous (health and fitness) behaviour has to be done by someone!!

Reactions: 39
Probably a good idea to delete this post. As everyone has said it’s a breech of confidentiality and could get the nurse in a lot of trouble!
[/QUOTE]
Exactly, we know Sarah and/or her employees read here so all they have to do is find out of their nurse and she would most definitely get fired.
Look I agree that the nurse has breached some privacy laws, but its a gossip site, the nurse hasn't been named, and it just confirms that Scuz & Durt are literally terrible parents.... I mean I understand that from an ethical standpoint it was wrong for the nurse to divulge the info to the friend, but I don't think the OP has done anything wrong by posting it. She could have just said "i was in emergency at the same time as Fox & overheard her saying she doesn't like panadol" etc & the outcome would be the same, IMO.
Seriously though, I wish I was shocked to hear that these imbeciles refused to treat their son with panadol but unfortunately I'm not. I'm surprised though that she took him to hospital if she didn't want him to have simple paracetamol - what did she think the Drs at hospital would treat him with, manuka honey and reiki?!
It’s not the same. If I come here and say I was there and I heard such and such, no one wold find out who I am and also it wouldn’t be the nurse’s fault that I heard what a patient at the hospital said so Sarah could do nothing about it.
But if Sarah reads this and wants to be a witch she can easily find out who the nurse was and get her in trouble for not honouring confidentiality. So the outcome wouldn’t be the same.
No shade to the person that posted this or to the nurse, I think people are pointing it out so no one gets in trouble 😊

They literally only reply to people that are being vulgar or rude because they look like the bigger person. And because it looks just like a hate comment with no valid points.
I’m sure they won’t be replying to the next answer where the person mentions they are not qualified...

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She is so desperate to be a fitness model, body builder or Tammy Hembrow... Who doesn’t have to hold her underboob to create abs... Who doesn’t need to starve to be as muscly and toned as she is. Tammy is problematic herself of course. But she has the body of Sezzy’s dreams and works just as hard or probably works out a lot less. Just works out smarter (and with WEIGHT LIFTING).

Reactions: 21
It annoys me that her 'unhealthiest' is eating McDonalds and having what I assume is a cheeky alcoholic beverage. SARAH, EATING A CHEESEBURGER AND DRINKING ALCOHOL DOES NOT BY DEFINITION MAKE YOU UNHEALTHY.

Let us make a list of your 'unhealthiest':
Saving pictures in a folder called 'cellulite' - so mentally unhealthy I cannot even comprehend.
Starving yourself to 'get your body back' post-pregnancy or during every 'project comeback'
Photoshopping your body - again, mentally unhealthy
Posing so hard (and all the time might I add) I'm surprised you don't fall over or collapse a lung
I can't do anymore because I would be here all night...

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Out of all the photos she could have shown for the "pre-fox" photo... she picks a bleeping ab check. Shock me shock me 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I saw an ad yesterday for a natural alternative to retinol. It's Bakuchiol oil, which is a plant based source of vitamin A.

Only problem is the plant is endangered in many parts of the world, and in the places where it isn't obtaining the flower adds to carbon emissions etc. Plus there's better research around synthetic retinoid/retinol treatments, and their efficacy can be tested.

Just wanted to say it hear first that I bet Sez Gap will be spons by a Bakuchiol oil soon, and since she reads here I know she can't say she didn't know

Reactions: 13
Do people actually store images categorised “cellulite”? My god! That’s called self loathing Sarah.
I think she had a video about her cellulite and how to get rid of it, maybe that folder is from that video. Still weird to sort your pictures like that... Although she always wants it to seem like that she was not and is not happy with her body. Everything unposed and no-filter immediately triggered a project comeback.

And she even called her acne "perioral dermatitis" back in 2013, but didn't she google that when she was pregnant and then bitched about her doctor not knowing about it?

Reactions: 25
What i despise most about her photo dump is that her 'unhealthiest' is her looking bleeping normal with a drink her hand - as opposed to when she literally lost her period because she was restricting and over-training. Not a new narrative around here i know, but god it is so disgusting and sad at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I just want to know when they’re going to put a gate on their stairs.. accidents happen.

Reactions: 17
Sick of her spinning the same old line of "fAlLiNg In LoVe WiTh HoMe WoRkOuTs" all year. Dude. You literally have an entire room dedicated to pilates & your garage is converted into a home gym.

Plebs doing actual home workouts are lucky to have a mat, skipping rope, dumbbells, resistant band...

I think we just have to believe the opposite of absolutely everything says. She's trying way too hard to portray what she thinks the perfect life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
hahahah someone send the cellulite and factetune screenshots to celebspellcheck hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Submitted to celeb spell check and already has over 225 comments - this may very well be the beginning of the end for Princess Scumbag. 🙌🏼

Edit: She’s deleted the story & has started deflecting with posting a video of her reading to fox lol - couldn’t make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 85
"Hey Kurt, film me reading a book & interacting with our son" Such a real & raw moment :):):):):)
Also. How can she purposely film her son, who sounds SO SO distressed, then decide that's ok to post on insta?!

She's on fire tonight hahahaha. What is this dribble?! @WhyDoIEvenCare She should give you a shout out for helping her come up with a quick, believable excuse

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.