Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Sunday Sissy bAbeS!

I have so much to catch you up on! Where do I begin?

Sorry I’ve been quiet on my instastories, but I held a Christmas party which is against the latest Covid regulations so I had to keep it on the q.t.
All of my employees friends were there and they lOvEd my super special Christmas recipes that will be in my new cooking project!

Speaking of Sunee, the app will be launched just in time to exploit all the New Year’s resolutioners, Mwahahahaha!

I can’t wait for it to go live because I’ve worked sOoO hArD on it since I was just a toddler. It covers everything, from pasta-free lasagna to moisture-free muffins! I made Kurt taste every recipe and he’s still alive and kicking barely so I know you’ll really enjoy these meals.
Disclaimer: Sarah’s Day Ltd. Is not responsible for sudden weight loss, pallor or obnoxiousness that results from subscribing to the app and forcing down the indigestible meals featured.

Oh, I’ve made some big life changes as well! I’ve finally blocked Kendal because she’s the younger, less plastic version of me and I just can’t have her overshadowing me! I must admit I was a little proud when I saw that she took a page out of my PR playbook, and spun the narrative to say that she unfollowed me and used that as click bait for her video. She’s been a good student.

Kurt has hired Tahlia to his team- because nepotism FTW- and she’s currently under apprenticeship to learn how to rip off the designs of other creatives and regurgitate previous campaigns under the guise of fresh, new, never-been-done-before visuals.

Meanwhile Tanika proved to me that she really belongs on my team when she called herself “Shaniqua”; it’s good to know my employees friends share my racist and insensitive sense of humour. Don't worry guys, it’s an Aussie thing, like only wearing your shoes indoors.

I’ve also been super busy fulfilling my ultimate MILF fantasy of turning myself into a real life Barbie doll, which is why I’ve been getting botox top-ups every 2 weeks for the past few months. If you’ve seen my last dReAm campaign then you’ll see how close I am to achieving the ultimate living Barbie look! Don’t worry, I have it all figured out and my next super secret project will be: SD x Botched! It’ll be a big hit with my US followers!

Now we’re just preparing for the fitness retreat that will be the easiest payday we’ve had yet! We fooled the stans into paying to spend the week with us, but we’re actually only going to make 30 minute appearances on each day, and then have them babysit Focean for free!
Since we’ve invited them to celebrate his 2nd birthday with us, we’re certain that all the stans will bring him expensive presents and volunteer to look after him whilst I get some well-deserved me-time. I hardly ever get to take care of myself outside of my skin care routines, hair styling appointments, nail appointments, beach walks, gym sessions and injectable top-ups, so I can really use this break.

It’s ingenious, really. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it sooner. The only thing I have left to figure out is how to fake my thigh gap in real life without breaking my ankles.

But, I have to keep it rEaL and rAw sissys, not all is as rosy as it looks. @Nodi504 has done this terrible thing where she’s exposed all of my scams and brought the evudense to prove that I’m the most prolific and damaging influenza in the health and fitness sector right now (video below). Kurt and I spent hours stressing about it but then spammed our feeds with Focean pics, and now all of my scandals have been forgotten. Phew!

I just don’t understand why all these haterz have to keep exposing my scams. Why can’t they just let me make another billion or two at the expense of my blindly loyal and heavily influenced followers? It’s not like I’m doing anything ethically or morally corrupt oh wait, never mind.

I could go on about how I’ve been caught photoshopping my images to sell a false narrative of the effectiveness of my ebooks, OR how I single-handedly destroyed the reputation of Sabi + Soul like I did the window fitter and Hawaiian Airlines, OR how I’ve resorted to tokenism in my campaigns because people noticed I was silencing BIPOC and judging anyone who isn’t an XS, OR how my surfy, tradie grom of a son royally let me down by playing with a stupid truck instead of the tools we set out for him, but I’ve already posted 50 instastories in 10 minutes and ain’t nobody got time for that! Well, except for me as the only thing I have time for is complaining! Hey, it certainly beats engaging with Focean or Abby!

Okay, I’m going to sMaSh another morning meeting and pilates session before Focean starts being all demanding and wanting me to actually look at him again or Abby insists on going for a walk. Sigh, InstaMumLyfe is sO hArD. Lucky you’re cute and instagrammable Focean and Abby or I wouldn’t be putting up with this!

Notes:
Thanks @justanothertattlr for the title. It had 30 votes in the re-count so it's the one I went with.
Thanks to everyone else for their excellent suggestions. Please bookmark them and put them forward for the next thread. :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 113
Can someone explain the babe thing? The threads have been moving so fast I've had trouble keeping up 😱

Reactions: 1
She made some stories the other day going on about a DM she had where the person called her babe. She doesn’t appreciate a condescending babe being directed at her even thought she’s brilliant at dishing them out. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Happy Sunday Sissy bAbeS!

I have so much to catch you up on! Where do I begin?

Sorry I’ve been quiet on my instastories, but I held a Christmas party which is against the latest Covid regulations so I had to keep it on the q.t.
All of my employees friends were there and they lOvEd my super special Christmas recipes that will be in my new cooking project!

Speaking of Sunee, the app will be launched just in time to exploit all the New Year’s resolutioners, Mwahahahaha!

I can’t wait for it to go live because I’ve worked sOoO hArD on it since I was just a toddler. It covers everything, from pasta-free lasagna to moisture-free muffins! I made Kurt taste every recipe and he’s still alive and kicking barely so I know you’ll really enjoy these meals.
Disclaimer: Sarah’s Day Ltd. Is not responsible for sudden weight loss, pallor or obnoxiousness that results from subscribing to the app and forcing down the indigestible meals featured.

Oh, I’ve made some big life changes as well! I’ve finally blocked Kendal because she’s the younger, less plastic version of me and I just can’t have her overshadowing me! I must admit I was a little proud when I saw that she took a page out of my PR playbook, and spun the narrative to say that she unfollowed me and used that as click bait for her video. She’s been a good student.

Kurt has hired Tahlia to his team- because nepotism FTW- and she’s currently under apprenticeship to learn how to rip off the designs of other creatives and regurgitate previous campaigns under the guise of fresh, new, never-been-done-before visuals.

Meanwhile Tanika proved to me that she really belongs on my team when she called herself “Shaniqua”; it’s good to know my employees friends share my racist and insensitive sense of humour. Don't worry guys, it’s an Aussie thing, like only wearing your shoes indoors.

I’ve also been super busy fulfilling my ultimate MILF fantasy of turning myself into a real life Barbie doll, which is why I’ve been getting botox top-ups every 2 weeks for the past few months. If you’ve seen my last dReAm campaign then you’ll see how close I am to achieving the ultimate living Barbie look! Don’t worry, I have it all figured out and my next super secret project will be: SD x Botched! It’ll be a big hit with my US followers!

Now we’re just preparing for the fitness retreat that will be the easiest payday we’ve had yet! We fooled the stans into paying to spend the week with us, but we’re actually only going to make 30 minute appearances on each day, and then have them babysit Focean for free!
Since we’ve invited them to celebrate his 2nd birthday with us, we’re certain that all the stans will bring him expensive presents and volunteer to look after him whilst I get some well-deserved me-time. I hardly ever get to take care of myself outside of my skin care routines, hair styling appointments, nail appointments, beach walks, gym sessions and injectable top-ups, so I can really use this break.

It’s ingenious, really. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it sooner. The only thing I have left to figure out is how to fake my thigh gap in real life without breaking my ankles.

But, I have to keep it rEaL and rAw sissys, not all is as rosy as it looks. @Nodi504 has done this terrible thing where she’s exposed all of my scams and brought the evudense to prove that I’m the most prolific and damaging influenza in the health and fitness sector right now (video below). Kurt and I spent hours stressing about it but then spammed our feeds with Focean pics, and now all of my scandals have been forgotten. Phew!

I just don’t understand why all these haterz have to keep exposing my scams. Why can’t they just let me make another billion or two at the expense of my blindly loyal and heavily influenced followers? It’s not like I’m doing anything ethically or morally corrupt oh wait, never mind.

I could go on about how I’ve been caught photoshopping my images to sell a false narrative of the effectiveness of my ebooks, OR how I single-handedly destroyed the reputation of Sabi + Soul like I did the window fitter and Hawaiian Airlines, OR how I’ve resorted to tokenism in my campaigns because people noticed I was silencing BIPOC and judging anyone who isn’t an XS, OR how my surfy, tradie grom of a son royally let me down by playing with a stupid truck instead of the tools we set out for him, but I’ve already posted 50 instastories in 10 minutes and ain’t nobody got time for that! Well, except for me as the only thing I have time for is complaining! Hey, it certainly beats engaging with Focean or Abby!

Okay, I’m going to sMaSh another morning meeting and pilates session before Focean starts being all demanding and wanting me to actually look at him again or Abby insists on going for a walk. Sigh, InstaMumLyfe is sO hArD. Lucky you’re cute and instagrammable Focean and Abby or I wouldn’t be putting up with this!

Notes:
Thanks @justanothertattlr for the title. It had 30 votes in the re-count so it's the one I went with.
Thanks to everyone else for their excellent suggestions. Please bookmark them and put them forward for the next thread. :)

HAHAHA you have totally outdone yourself!! So many parts of this had me cracking up.

I can’t wait for it to go live because I’ve worked sOoO hArD on it since I was just a toddler.

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
HAHAHA you have totally outdone yourself!! So many parts of this had me cracking up.

I can’t wait for it to go live because I’ve worked sOoO hArD on it since I was just a toddler.

😂😂😂😂
Thanks! It's actually really hard to fit in all her recent problematic behaviours into one intro. They always come out really long because she does so much tit wrong!

My personal favourite lines are from my previous intros.
This holds the number 1 spot where I broke down the 'Days' in Sarah's Day on thread #11:

Mondays are for Moaning
Tuesdays are for fake-Tanning
Wednesdays are for extra Workouts
Thursdays are for Thirst Trapping
Fridays are for Focks. Just Kidding! 😂Fridays are for Face-Filler!
Saturdays are for Scamming
Sundays are for Showering sometimes

And every day is for Censoring, of course!

And this is forever my life motto; it's my SD disclaimer from thread #12:

Disclaimer: We do not take responsibility for the subsequent Scuzzy breakdowns, instastory rants, crocodile tears, or self-soothing collarbone checks in reaction to receipts of Scuzzy Scams being posted on these threads.
Scuzzy tantrums should not be attributed to our displays of critical thinking and the intelligent, considered opinions shared amongst our tattlers.
If you're feeling triggered to check your collarbone or flex your abz in one of your 12 mirrors, please call 1-800-Tattle or re-read previous threads to regain your sense of self-worth and restore your faith in humanity.

😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
One of the models from her swimwear campaign released a limited-run athletic line in partnership with an Australian brand. Looks like actual quality pieces (although still overpriced IMO), and she can explain a bit about how the design and production process worked. She gifted a set to the other model from that shoot, but doesn’t seem like Sarah got anything. Or, if Sarah did, she didn’t post about it 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 23
One of the models from her swimwear campaign released a limited-run athletic line in partnership with an Australian brand. Looks like actual quality pieces (although still overpriced IMO), and she can explain a bit about how the design and production process worked. She gifted a set to the other model from that shoot, but doesn’t seem like Sarah got anything. Or, if Sarah did, she didn’t post about it 🙄
Lol can you imagine Sarah using her platform to help out a friend for free? 😂 never in a million years!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
"The photoshop thing’s been done...on this thread name! “Box gap faked”"

Can't Quote it because it's from the old Thread. I just wanted the word photoshop to be in there because it comes up on Google. Some people didn't know what "box gap" stood for (I didn't know that expression either).

But of course the babe title is spot on and the recap is amazing as always. Maybe we should start bragging about our AmAZinG cReATiVitY.
And I'm so glad we have these videos to link now. The latest one has almost 2k views already. That's pretty great for a new YT channel :)

Reactions: 13
"The photoshop thing’s been done...on this thread name! “Box gap faked”"

Can't Quote it because it's from the old Thread. I just wanted the word photoshop to be in there because it comes up on Google. Some people didn't know what "box gap" stood for (I didn't know that expression either).
Sorry about that! I loved your suggestion as well, but it's gotten really hard to figure out which thread titles have won the votes recently. People put them in really early and we get more suggestions than we used to (which is great because everyone is involved), but then trying to count early votes and then the more recent 'likes' (often after the title has been amended) becomes confusing.
I think I counted the votes correctly but I'm sorry if I didn't. Please suggest it again for the next thread. :)

And I'm so glad we have these videos to link now. The latest one has almost 2k views already. That's pretty great for a new YT channel :)
Yes, it's amazing! And much easier to recap her issues this way instead of reading long blocks of text (which I recall some people being upset about). Very grateful to the creators of those videos. (y)

Reactions: 7
I think I counted the votes correctly but I'm sorry if I didn't. Please suggest it again for the next thread. :)
Everything is fine, I think the other title had more likes :) There will be many more threads to come I believe. She just can't stop :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice how Kurt has been showing the cotton on whitefox original barbie collection a lot in his stories? I've never seen him do that much before. They must not be selling well 😇😇
edited for typos!

• Haha
In Sarahs last stories she is sounding a but stuffy. She has been very quiet of the last couple of days since this outbreak. I wonder if she has some symptoms and doesn't want to show it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Don’t you just love how Sarah questions Kurt on his health and they have self diaganosed with Sibo? It’s could just be stress and maybe because he is so unhappy but hiding it all it’s coming out in illness?
My ex when he was cheating on me was constantly sick had awful bowel movements we thought it was ibs it was instant after each meal, night sweats weight loss etc but nope no sickness was just guilt from having an affair and coming home to me acting cool.
Also I’d it strange to just sit and watch your partner box? I wonder if that’s her turn on :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I went back through the r/sarahsdayunfiltered and found a post about how, in 2016, she sold 300,000 copies of her ebook and if she sold them for $60.00 per ebook, then thats $18,000,000. 18 million! Obviously, there is some split of the profits to the graphic designers, Kurt for the pictures, (maybe Cotton On as they supplied the clothes), etc, but this is still an absolutely mad amount of money - and its just for one ebook. And this isn't including the second ebook, White Fox collabs or any of her undisclosed partnerships.

In the UK we can check to see a company's filing history - is there a similar thing in Australia? I'd love to know how much money she's raking in now. Even if she never did anything again she'd be set for life just from the first ebook!

• Wow
  • Angry
I went back through the r/sarahsdayunfiltered and found a post about how, in 2016, she sold 300,000 copies of her ebook and if she sold them for $60.00 per ebook, then thats $18,000,000. 18 million! Obviously, there is some split of the profits to the graphic designers, Kurt for the pictures, (maybe Cotton On as they supplied the clothes), etc, but this is still an absolutely mad amount of money - and its just for one ebook. And this isn't including the second ebook, White Fox collabs or any of her undisclosed partnerships.

In the UK we can check to see a company's filing history - is there a similar thing in Australia? I'd love to know how much money she's raking in now. Even if she never did anything again she'd be set for life just from the first ebook!
I wonder if she did sell that many truely. 300k is around 30% of her followers. That's a pretty damn good sell through.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice she was wearing Em Davies brand in her stories yesterday? I find it odd that em would send her things, but also weird that Sarah would buy from Em? They’re two totally different influencers and have never (that I’ve seen) mentioned each other?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she did sell that many truely. 300k is around 30% of her followers. That's a pretty damn good sell through.
If I remember correctly, I think in 2016 she was at around 100k followers? Definitely correct me if I’m wrong but if that’s the case I’m not sure how she’d sell 300k ebooks...

I’d love to know the real number. Even if she only sold 30k that’s still over a million dollars which is absolutely mind blowing. Even more mind blowing is having the audacity to write an ebook with absolutely zero qualifications and then to charge $60 for it. I still can’t get over that

• Heart
Reactions: 31
In Sarahs last stories she is sounding a but stuffy. She has been very quiet of the last couple of days since this outbreak. I wonder if she has some symptoms and doesn't want to show it.
Tbh Sarah often sounds like she has a stuffy nose.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.