Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone’s spoken about this BUT
When Fox was in hospital the other week a friend of a friend I know works as a nurse and cared for him! She told us the reason he was convulsing was because Sarah refused to give him panadol as she doesn’t believe in modern medicine. The nurses explained that all he needed was some panadol and he would be fine, which is when Sarah started bawling and carrying on like a half baked turkey about having to give Fox panadol.. something so simple that would prevent him from having a seizure!
she also claimed that she cured Fox’s UTI with avocado 🙃
ahhh this is actually not okay. A nurse should not be divulging confidential information like that. Totally unacceptable and unethical , everyone deserves privacy In the hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 137
Classic line from Kurd to Focks on his story..."stop looking at yourself, you weirdo!"
1. He's had a phone shoved in his face since day dot, that's exactly what you've taught him to do!
and
2. Isn't that what your wifey-to-be does on a daily basis??!
Classic Kurt running a bootcamp with every interaction he has with Fox - QUICK, COME ON, QUICK, GET UP, COME ON, JUMP.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
ahhh this is actually not okay. A nurse should not be divulging confidential information like that. Totally unacceptable and unethical , everyone deserves privacy In the hospital.
Exactly! "a friend of a friend" doesn't sound like a legitimate source.... but if it really is true, that's a huge breach of privacy and is illegal.

Reactions: 54
When Fox was in hospital the other week a friend of a friend I know works as a nurse and cared for him! She told us the reason he was convulsing was because Sarah refused to give him panadol as she doesn’t believe in modern medicine. The nurses explained that all he needed was some panadol and he would be fine, which is when Sarah started bawling and carrying on like a half baked turkey about having to give Fox panadol.. something so simple that would prevent him from having a seizure!
This sort of anti-vaxer GOOP mentality should qualify as child abuse and be investigated as such. Poor little Focean. He deserves so much better :(

Reactions: 11
Probably a good idea to delete this post. As everyone has said it’s a breech of confidentiality and could get the nurse in a lot of trouble!

Reactions: 30
Genuinely had no idea sorry guys! Can’t work out how to delete or report my post but have contacted admin to remove it!!
sorry guys! X

Reactions: 16
Exactly! "a friend of a friend" doesn't sound like a legitimate source.... but if it really is true, that's a huge breach of privacy and is illegal.
I thought this too, but didn’t want to cause a fuss. First thing that is taught in any health/medical science related degree is patient rights and safety. This is information that should never have been disclosed. Sarah or anyone. Fox deserves his privacy, particularly after his parents deprive their own son of basic privacy and safety.
Edit - spelling

Reactions: 17
Look I agree that the nurse has breached some privacy laws, but its a gossip site, the nurse hasn't been named, and it just confirms that Scuz & Durt are literally terrible parents.... I mean I understand that from an ethical standpoint it was wrong for the nurse to divulge the info to the friend, but I don't think the OP has done anything wrong by posting it. She could have just said "i was in emergency at the same time as Fox & overheard her saying she doesn't like panadol" etc & the outcome would be the same, IMO.
Seriously though, I wish I was shocked to hear that these imbeciles refused to treat their son with panadol but unfortunately I'm not. I'm surprised though that she took him to hospital if she didn't want him to have simple paracetamol - what did she think the Drs at hospital would treat him with, manuka honey and reiki?!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why does she always have to say “this is Fox’s new favourite toy today”. Of course he gets attached to things and cuddles them because she doesn’t buy him anything- haven’t seen a single soft toy in the house he could cuddle. He cuddles screws, tape measure and ping pong balls and once this “stupid” truck. 😳

Reactions: 23
Anyone else notice how soooo much of the activewear is still for sale? Probably because it’s extremely bad and costs the same as some decent quality Lululemon are we shocked? They have also been adding in stock from previous launches or is it returned stock.... embarrassing either way
257C9408-B3C9-4543-A40A-8C2E027D0641.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I don’t follow any of these women so can’t comment on their content; they just came up as suggested when I clicked the little down bar suggestion arrow for similar accounts to Sarah’s. Steph Pase seems like a nice gal from my quick scroll through their pages, but then again, I guess most of them seem nice to start 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sezzy did too at one point
Steph Pase is actually a good one!! She is one of very few “mummy bloggers” that I enjoy watching. Her content is super helpful (she’s big on organisation) and she’s definitely down to earth and relatable. Unlike Narcisezzy...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Steph Pase is actually a good one!! She is one of very few “mummy bloggers” that I enjoy watching. Her content is super helpful (she’s big on organisation) and she’s definitely down to earth and relatable. Unlike Narcisezzy...
I agree, I quite like Steph, she doesn’t have that awful fake influenza voice as well... she’s very much ‘normal’ seeming and mature... she’s the same age as sez I’m pretty sure...

Reactions: 7
Hopefully the masses are finally turning away from influencer pushed fast fashion. No one needs all this tit they keep releasing.

Reactions: 17
I agree, I quite like Steph, she doesn’t have that awful fake influenza voice as well... she’s very much ‘normal’ seeming and mature... she’s the same age as sez I’m pretty sure...
she just turned 30 cause she went away for the weekend....and didn’t have to vlog it!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gosh I can’t believe she’s the same age as Sarah. Much more mature and enjoyable to watch

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.