Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so stupid if actually she thought no one would notice the album names. I guess she actually is so in love with looking at herself she didn’t even notice them herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
"Hey Kurt, film me reading a book & interacting with our son" Such a real & raw moment :):):):):)
Also. How can she purposely film her son, who sounds SO SO distressed, then decide that's ok to post on insta?!

She's on fire tonight hahahaha. What is this dribble?! @WhyDoIEvenCare She should give you a shout out for helping her come up with a quick, believable excuse
I can’t even work out what she’s trying to say on some of that hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg this is incredible. Also this girl has a new scandal every few days how is she still relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
641 comments on the post 😳 she is gonna have to add an extra chair in the office for someone to help with the blocking

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Do people actually store images categorised “cellulite”? My god! That’s called self loathing Sarah.
The irony is her body looks fabulous, her skin looks naturally tanned, and she looks actually “real and raw” and a ton of fun here (see genuine smile and cocktail in hand)
We miss you, old Sezzy! Love, your followers/fans turned haters/critics due to your morphing into such a dangerous person

Reactions: 29
i don’t even really like brittney lee saunders but the fact that she commented under the celebspellcheck post has me cackling. i love when influenzers do that ahahahhahah

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her unhealthiest would be now - face full of filler, excercised too early too hard post partum and worsened her vaginal prolapse, gets stress related extra menstural periods

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She is really just posting that stuff unchecked :D The only thing she did was hide her ex boyfriends face but we all know who he is from her old Vlogs.

And now we're back to the sleep regression, being a mum is so hard, I had to workout on my 2 million dollar porch today instead of the pilates room or the homegym but OMG I love my homeworkouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
0F3DFB00-F44A-4CFB-8CBB-DE1C3D490DB7.jpeg

Hi Saraha - this name is on all her files as well

Also why would she film herself eating a McDonald’s? Was this the really early days? Because I thought her channel was ‘health’ from the start.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
CD6B3D84-F75D-44BE-8A7D-7FE9A54B680B.png

THIS IS NOT YOUR “UNHEALTHIEST” SARAH!

im sure it’s probably already been mentioned but haven’t checked as I’m so angry I came to post right away. Really??? A girl in her 20s eating a Maccas after a night out?! That is probably the healthiest thing we’ve ever seen her do.

She KNOWS that her unhealthiest was no period, 800cals a day, orthorexia, exercise addiction...at her most “shredded”. This could have been a great opportunity to share with her followers thatjust because someone looks “healthy” on the outside they’re not always healthy in mind. Promote that “balance” she always talks about.. But where are all those photos? Oh yes, being saved to promote her own ebook and rake in the dollars.

How many of her followers are young, impressionable girls probably already on the brink of EDs??? Imagine how they will feel seeing that video with their idol telling them this was the unhealthiest she ever was. Guilt, shame, more restriction, more damage?...

Disgusting, irresponsible behaviour yet again. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.