Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t mind the logo also. It’s clean and effective.

In regards to the concern about neighbours seeing her kid naked... I have two boys and their favourite thing is running through the sprinkler in the backyard with no clothes on... I feel like kids shouldn’t have to worry about being nudie in their own backyard this young... whole other story if she’s posting it on her socials...
You're right, being naked per se is nothing bad and normal :) However, he is sitting on a toilet, pooping or peeing for all of their neighbours to see, especially now that everybody's home. Maybe it's just me, but I hate the thought that somebody could see me sitting on a toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just say the Sunee logo is really good! It will be quite memorable.
While it's not groundbreaking, it's well done and solid to build a brand with (which I'm guessing is what they're trying to do).
It is simple and classic and from a design point of view easy to use in different applications/prints etc (something I learned at Uni years ago haha)

I know this forum only talks about negative stuff but I'm someone who likes to always see things from all angles and thinks there's something positive that can be said for most things/humans.
So, just wanted to comment on the logo :D
Ok, Sarah.

I think someone posted a few threads back that the sunnee logo is a carbon copy logo of another brand with a similar name.

Sorry, but what is memorable about it? What I see is a basic font, simple lines, the most common graphic for a sunrise... and for a cooking app it has nothing to do with food. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited to add: I also went to art school and studied design elements - I’m not just taking a piss at this logo for the sake of it!
Also does anyone else thing "Sunee" is actually a misspelling of "sunny"?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also - if anyone does purchase the app and puts screenshots on the forum - She can’t connect the user here with the user on Sunee can she?

I’m Tanya Heart so she could probably figure that out but most of you don’t have a real name on your account.
Okay hear me out and don’t hate me lol, I know you’ve said your full name twice now but just imagine if this still actually was Tanika fishing for a way to connect tattlers between here and the app, like it’s just a random question to drop in but at the same time a valid question haha. Just thinking out loud and so sorry if you’re genuinely Tanya Heart it’s just a very unfortunate coincidence that Tanika’s name is so similar 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m happy to PM someone my private Instagram if you need me to. I can’t see the option to message you on here @helllo123

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes haha that was me. I thought the logo looked similar to crystal squires people of the sun brand, I posted about it a few threads back. I think the sunee logo is average at best, I don’t mind it, but also don’t see anything remarkable about it and I honestly think they could have come up with something more creative than ties in the food aspect.
Ahh thank you! I couldn’t remember the name of the other brand. (Here is the comparison for those of you who didn’t see it a few threads back)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Unfortunately fox is not that uncommon of a name. I coach footy at a reasonably small club (around 100 or so players) there was 2 boys called Fox !! So I would assume it'll be just as common as something like Xavier that was once considered a bit unique. (NOT DEFENDING SEZ HAHHAA)
Yea fair enough. I was more referring to her saying Foxy instead of Fox. I mean if you think about it, the term foxy was used to reference a sexually attractive woman 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her recap of 2020 solidifies she has absolutely no spontaneity or FRIENDS! None!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Her recap is full blown Sezzy positivity again
- this is when I launched my swim wear
- this is us renovating our house
- this is when I launched my active wear
- this is us moving
- this is when I launched my active wear (again)
- this is when "we did my ebook together" (lol)

No mention of her listening, learning, covid, lockdowns. But oh god that time she got something delivered for the house and it was broken. What a year :rolleyes:

Reactions: 60
Her recap is full blown Sezzy positivity again
- this is when I launched my swim wear
- this is us renovating our house
- this is when I launched my active wear
- this is us moving
- this is when I launched my active wear (again)
- this is when "we did my ebook together" (lol)

No mention of her listening, learning, covid, lockdowns. But oh god that time she got something delivered for the house and it was broken. What a year :rolleyes:
Maybe we can do our own 2020 story for her. Plenty of material :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 364797
LOLLLLZZZZZ. the irony.
I could imagine the thought of going on tv would be very stressful for Sarah. She would have no control over how her image is portrayed, she would have to interact with people for lengthy periods, she wouldn’t be able to do multiple workouts every day and, for example, the Block has food sponsors like Maccas and premade meals I think which would freak her out, she would need to know a few things about actual design for the Block. I would imagine Kurt’s skills and personality would work on the Block but it would be impossible for her to keep up her Sarah’s Day persona. Plus, for “I’m a Celeb get me out of here,” etc, she’s not an actual celebrity. Maybe she could start a show for milfs - didn’t 30Rock do a spoof in an episode once called Milf Island 😂

Reactions: 29
I’m really surprised she liked watching “The bold type” it’s a good show I loved it because it deals with issues of racism, feminism, queer identity and American politics, it’s very political correct and just entertaining. The actresses and characters are so likeable. But at the same time I doubt Sarah’s pays much attention to the deeper issues and rather enjoys the lighter parts of it like the female friendships, drama, fashion, the whole part of running a magazine etc. But still hopefully Sarah learns something from it and doesn’t just consume the Kardashians (hey not against it) it’s just sometimes she talks like them in this fake put on Californian accent she does and it’s horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her 2020 recap on Instagram stories is SO boring!!
Also, notice no date stamp on her “barbie” white fox photo shoot? Solid proof right there it was done when Fox was in hospital. Mum of the year right there

• Heart
Reactions: 109
Her 2020 recap on Instagram stories is SO boring!!
Also, notice no date stamp on her “barbie” white fox photo shoot? Solid proof right there it was done when Fox was in hospital. Mum of the year right there
I came here to say this. Everything else has a date stamp yet that doesn’t. ReAl aND rAw sissy...

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.