Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

npo

came here to point this out! It proves that she pre-records with a filter and then uploads (I think?) Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I rarely post IG stories.
i think this is because Abby was in the corner maybe just licking herself. The quality looks the same as the other stories

Reactions: 3

Itsahellahello

Honestly as someone with celiac disease I like that it’s become trendy so to speak because it creates demand and leads to better products haha so many better alternatives now then there were even 5 years ago lol
Oh that makes sense! 😊

Jessd103

$60 isn't that much money. For an 8 week training program I think its very reasonable.
I only find it expensive as she has absolutely zero qualification
Oh I see, my bad, I thought it was just the recipe book we were talking about! Yes, that makes sense

Did anyone else notice she was wearing Em Davies brand in her stories yesterday? I find it odd that em would send her things, but also weird that Sarah would buy from Em? They’re two totally different influencers and have never (that I’ve seen) mentioned each other?
Yes! I need to know

Reactions: 2

DeLaDee

I might be just imagining it, but in her stories right now, do her boobs look bigger? She got bigger boobs when she was pregnant with Fox from an early stage...

Babychops

Well he can’t go to kindy because he is not vaccinated and Sarah doesn’t have any friends herself... Plus, if Fox makes friends at the park then she’d have to organise playdates, that would mean her kid going to someone’s house and potentially eating a chocolate chip biscuit. And she would have to have kids over at her house and she doesn’t have time for Fox let alone for Fox and friends...
I used to be a nanny years ago and I once looked after this kid that was not allowed to eat anything fun. To the point that the kid was invited to a birthday party where they decorated some cupcakes and each kid would get to eat it after. I sent a photo of the cupcake the kid decorated to her mum and she said “oh that’s cute but make sure you leave before they eat the cupcakes”. Needles to say that child was miserable. I feel like this will be Fox if he ever gets to have any friends..
He actually can go to daycare she will just have to pay full fees.

Sasha19

They’re all so fucking dumb. Tanika, Kurt, Sarah all of them. Kurt would go along with anything anyone said and think it’s the most brilliant fucking idea. Sarah’s such a wanker. She’s lucky she’s Insta famous otherwise she would have trouble finding a decent job in the real world.
As for her hair I can’t believe she talks about trying to grow it back while continuing to slick it back in the tightest bun. Sarah babe I’ve been there and I’ve managed to grown my hair back completely. You know what worked - I stopped bleaching my hair, cut my hair into a bob three times to get rid of all the bleached hair, stopped wearing my hair up (if I ever did it would be in a loose braid), stopped twisting it up in a towel after I washed it, stopped using heat (used heat maybe once a year), I also started taking vitamin D. Now a couple of YEARS later my hair is long, thick and healthy. Maybe give that a go before you’re bald babes.

Reactions: 1

SusieRead

yes there was. Remember the ‘barre’ incident with scomo? Gyms & beauticians were locked down until at least end of may/early June.
Retail never officially shut but many stores chose to shut (in Victoria wave 2 they were forced to close).

Hmmm I don’t recall anything closing for more than a few days. It’s been pretty normal for us here aside from the 1.5 and masks and stuff.

Reactions: 1