Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trolley rant was so unnecessary... Like yeah annoys me to but what's the point of sharing that... And duck off with your $600 shop get some reusable nappies since you're a domestic princess and have the time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Well she did show those pinto chips which had Dairy and Gluten in them
But I’ve seen her eat them before in her stories with no reaction... hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well she did show those pinto chips which had Dairy and Gluten in them
But I’ve seen her eat them before in her stories with no reaction... hmmmmm
Or she could just eat potato chips instead of crapping on about non gluten free foods...
For someone who is a self proclaimed foodie she loves to be so ‘niche’ in her choices. Kettle chips have three ingredients, three.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
when a person literally has to dm her to tell her not to ruin another business
2C3A9DFA-664B-4E06-8DE6-B7B5CC0AF208.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 106
when a person literally has to dm her to tell her not to ruin another business
View attachment 360934
shocked she shared this?!? But also... sorry but of all us girls... how many of us bloat? I can have a flat stomach waking up then look bloated after having a glass of water... I think she’s using the fact women ‘bloat’ as an excuse to make up intolerances... I get gassy after having garlic and onions in excess, does it stop me? No???

she is so harmful...

also - edit -

how many grocery ‘haul’ trips have we watched where they don’t take reusable bags and buy the plastic ones??? Oh whoops, just an ad, silly me 👁👄👁

Attachments

Reactions: 51
Just still can’t fathom she spent almost $600 on groceries and her boot wasn’t even like overflowing.. even her toilet paper pack doesn’t look huge...we buy the $10 bulk pack from whichever brand from Coles or woolies.. must be all the organic, activated, grass fed etc bullshit. My partner and I eat healthy and spend $160 a fortnight on food AND household stuff!!!! (In Melbourne)

Reactions: 35
The bloat probably has nothing to do with the chips she ate!
certain times of the month like around ovulation or PMS will cause bloating because of the fluctuating hormones. Even things like tiredness and stress will cause it.She could be constipated too and there’s a build up of trapped gas!
I thought her body bloom was meant to be this miraculous invention for creating perfect gut health anyway?! Bloating is actually a completely normal digestion process sometimes anyway and it really doesn’t need to mean there’s anything wrong that caused it. If she’s getting stabbing pains with it then she needs to go poop and do some big farts! Her diet is very high in fibre as she eats a ton of fruit so that will make her farty too

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You can see she has more then 10 people set at the table so that right there is more then she was allowed for the covid restrictions
What’s with the pineapple? Don’t tell me she used it as a centrepiece. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just can’t help herself and repeatedly has to tit on other brands.

Sarah you’re the last person who should be throwing stones, you’re as unscrupulous as they come with your dodgy business practices. Your only saving grace on this occasion is that you reposted the DM where someone very politely informed you that you were wrong.

Also if sushi is actually making you bloated then you’re probably just consuming too much sodium. Likely in all the GF/DF/Vegan processed crap you consume.

Reactions: 33
Just want to check - she’s not coeliac is she? Just chooses to eat gluten free? Such a dramatic reaction if so!

Reactions: 17
She is so bleeping dangerous and knows EXACTLY what she’s doing. Get off your high horse “I don’t normally by pre-packaged food...” duck out of here you disordered bleep. These are literally all staple food group items - beans, bread, vermiSELLY (as she calls it), and some snacks for Fox. duck me.

Maybe if you ate a nutritious diet you wouldn’t be such a brainless little slime ball. Sorry this has triggered me SOOOOO much. This is so problematic. The damage images like this do to the masses is deplorable. bleep.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Everything she bought was pre packaged, except for a few pieces of fruit. Even down to buying corn cobettes instead of buying whole corn cobs.

Reactions: 59
Chances are if she ate sushi she put the little fish soy sauce on it right. Full of gluten. My coeliac husband can’t have that, we have to buy gluten free soy sauce for him.

ETA. Wonder why kurt shared his mates fiancé’s story of the diving instead of Sarah’s 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just still can’t fathom she spent almost $600 on groceries and her boot wasn’t even like overflowing.. even her toilet paper pack doesn’t look huge...we buy the $10 bulk pack from whichever brand from Coles or woolies.. must be all the organic, activated, grass fed etc bullshit. My partner and I eat healthy and spend $160 a fortnight on food AND household stuff!!!! (In Melbourne)
I zoomed in on the receipt and the eggs were like $9 a carton 😬 so that kinda sums it up

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Or she could just eat potato chips instead of crapping on about non gluten free foods...
For someone who is a self proclaimed foodie she loves to be so ‘niche’ in her choices. Kettle chips have three ingredients, three.
I thought the same thing! What, she can’t eat POTATO chips, instead needs to eat lentil ones?! I mean, those lentil chips are delicious, but if she can eat them she could just eat potato ones.

Reactions: 23
I thought the same thing! What, she can’t eat POTATO chips, instead needs to eat lentil ones?! I mean, those lentil chips are delicious, but if she can eat them she could just eat potato ones.
im gluten free and LOVE smiths chips, they're GF and fkn delicious. salt n vinegar chips hold a special place in my heart
no need to over complicate things with your lame lentil chips trying to be 'health goals'
just eat the fuckin chips

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Girlfriend has just had a binge while she was alone and is now calling it an intolerance/reaction. Classic

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.