Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she thinks anything made from white potatoes is hugely calorific and fattening. She’s so disordered!

Reactions: 27
Kurt must be due a trip away so she’s getting sick all of a sudden 😂 sorry Kurt no time away for youuu

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is so bleeping dangerous and knows EXACTLY what she’s doing. Get off your high horse “I don’t normally by pre-packaged food...” duck out of here you disordered bleep. These are literally all staple food group items - beans, bread, vermiSELLY (as she calls it), and some snacks for Fox. duck me.

Maybe if you ate a nutritious diet you wouldn’t be such a brainless little slime ball. Sorry this has triggered me SOOOOO much. This is so problematic. The damage images like this do to the masses is deplorable. bleep.
Not to mention there was ALOT more packaged food in those bags for Fox. Pre made bliss balls from the health lab, wonder why she didn’t show those? Probably because she no longer makes her protein rocks with them.

ALL the photos she posts on her grid are all staged to make it look like they’re this care free outdoor family, when in reality they plan these shoots and then probably go inside and go on their phones for the rest of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t know if anyone’s spoken about this BUT
When Fox was in hospital the other week a friend of a friend I know works as a nurse and cared for him! She told us the reason he was convulsing was because Sarah refused to give him panadol as she doesn’t believe in modern medicine. The nurses explained that all he needed was some panadol and he would be fine, which is when Sarah started bawling and carrying on like a half baked turkey about having to give Fox panadol.. something so simple that would prevent him from having a seizure!
she also claimed that she cured Fox’s UTI with avocado 🙃
I’m a bit behind on the thread here but I think it’s important to note... panadol can treat a fever and pain but doesn’t prevent a child from having a febrile convulsion. So the info that the “friend of a friend” has given is actually incorrect.
ab

Reactions: 11
She is so bleeping dangerous and knows EXACTLY what she’s doing. Get off your high horse “I don’t normally by pre-packaged food...” duck out of here you disordered bleep. These are literally all staple food group items - beans, bread, vermiSELLY (as she calls it), and some snacks for Fox. duck me.

Maybe if you ate a nutritious diet you wouldn’t be such a brainless little slime ball. Sorry this has triggered me SOOOOO much. This is so problematic. The damage images like this do to the masses is deplorable. bleep.
These ‘pre-packaged’ foods are packaged because you can’t sell them without packaging 🤦‍♀️
There is absolutely nothing wrong with eating these regularly. They’re not like a bleeping banana where it has its own skin as ‘packaging’. omg!!!!
But we all know it’s either the Sezzy way or the highway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 32
I wouldn't mind the comment about prepackaged food if it was an environmental thing, but it's not because she doesn't give a duck about anyone but herself. That's not a measure of health.

Reactions: 25
Gosh I can't stand how she always has to refer to the food she is eating as "organic" "grass fed" "gluten free" or "vegan", instead of just saying meat, vegetables or whatever the meal is she's having. Also every time I see her pose like this with her leg out I cringe.

Gosh I can't stand how she always has to refer to the food she is eating as "organic" "grass fed" "gluten free" or "vegan", instead of just saying meat, vegetables or whatever the meal is she's having. Also every time I see her pose like this with her leg out I cringe.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Hey Sez - I’m coeliac. Stop being a dick. It’s idiots like you that make people look at me funny in restaurants.

Go take some body bloom, do your tit and stop complaining.

Seriously - she’s probably just binged. I would always binge on shopping day. Even binging on gluten free, organic, grass fed, vegan crap makes you bloat.

• Sad
Reactions: 72
I'm sorry, she's saying she doesn't normally buy that much packaged food?? This is the same girl that routinely buys pre-cut veggies because she's sooo busy lol

Her performative environmentalism is so lazy. There's nothing wrong with buying packaged foods (like snacks, dry foods etc), but there is something wrong with buying packaged foods when it's easy to get non-packaged (like fruits/veg). Girl needs to realise even little environmental changes are just as powerful as living completely "zero waste-free"

Reactions: 55
I'm sorry, she's saying she doesn't normally buy that much packaged food?? This is the same girl that routinely buys pre-cut veggies because she's sooo busy lol

Her performative environmentalism is so lazy. There's nothing wrong with buying packaged foods (like snacks, dry foods etc), but there is something wrong with buying packaged foods when it's easy to get non-packaged (like fruits/veg). Girl needs to realise even little environmental changes are just as powerful as living completely "zero waste-free"
Look I don't think she means pre-packaged at all, I think she's talking about pre made since she didn't include any of the other things like meat that came in a package. She's claiming she makes most things herself imo.

Reactions: 21
I may laughed when she was flipping that packet of lentil chips over and over while asking why the packaging didn't say gluten free but did say that it was vegan particularly since I'm pretty sure she's eaten them before with no issues.

Reactions: 19
I thought Babe got her produce from that delivery service? Why is she now showing us her unpackaged cut up veggies from Woolies? (Supermarket for those of you who are non-Aussie)
Oh right that was an ad

Reactions: 27
The bloat probably has nothing to do with the chips she ate!
certain times of the month like around ovulation or PMS will cause bloating because of the fluctuating hormones. Even things like tiredness and stress will cause it.She could be constipated too and there’s a build up of trapped gas!
I thought her body bloom was meant to be this miraculous invention for creating perfect gut health anyway?! Bloating is actually a completely normal digestion process sometimes anyway and it really doesn’t need to mean there’s anything wrong that caused it. If she’s getting stabbing pains with it then she needs to go poop and do some big farts! Her diet is very high in fibre as she eats a ton of fruit so that will make her farty too
Does she eat a ton of fruit?? She only eats bananas. Yes she serves fruit platters to her guests but I haven't seen her eating much fruit actually.

Reactions: 18
Sarah you are so full of tit! The fact that someone had to message you and ask you not to ruin another small business speaks volumes on the type of person you are, so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Hey Sez - I’m coeliac. Stop being a dick. It’s idiots like you that make people look at me funny in restaurants.

Go take some body bloom, do your tit and stop complaining.

Seriously - she’s probably just binged. I would always binge on shopping day. Even binging on gluten free, organic, grass fed, vegan crap makes you bloat.
what a mood. I just got glutened last night and felt like such a dick having to explain to stranger why i was throwing up. 'I had gluten' felt like that sounds so dumb because of how many ppl do 'ew gluten i like to avoid it it made me bloat'

Reactions: 21
what a mood. I just got glutened last night and felt like such a dick having to explain to stranger why i was throwing up. 'I had gluten' felt like that sounds so dumb because of how many ppl do 'ew gluten i like to avoid it it made me bloat'
Would just like to third this. I'm not diagnosed coeliac but if I eat it I get agonising stomach pain (can't move type) and my whole body skin flared up in itchy and rashes amongst other things. I don't personally hold it against people who wouldn't eat it for smaller reasons, what pisses me off is when people eat some stuff GF but will have gluten as a treat or because they're out or other stupid reasons. I miss doughnuts and decent bread but nothing would make me purposely eat gluten.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.