Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just realised who Kurt reminds me of looks wise.... Specially in her stories last night about having another baby. Freddie Mercury 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've just realised who Kurt reminds me of looks wise.... Specially in her stories last night about having another baby. Freddie Mercury 😂
OMG thanks , I have trying to work out who he reminded me of.

1607225975960.png

I will tell my kids , this is Kurt and Sarah. FASHUN ICONS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Does she always cook her smoked salmon??? Could she be pregnant??? Isn't cooking eggs and salmon something pregnant people do? I don't have loin fruit so I actually don't know but I'm worried 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I’m confused why is her smoked salmon almost white? I mean I’m not aussie I’m canadian but I’ve never seen smoked salmon so light. Looks like turkey breast
in Canada the salmon is dark red/pink - in aus it’s much lighter. That’s what I’ve noticed anyway

Reactions: 5
Finally! I was trying to think who he looks like. I keep thinking Kirk Pengilly but wasn’t quite right. I knew it was someone!!

Reading the comments on reddit and people are defending her for photoshopping saying it is real and raw because she had a moment of not liking her body so altered it like everyone else does. Not everyone uses photoshop or filters! Sarahs fans really believe she can do no wrong. So sad to think that people believe that it’s normal to alter images and that everyone does it.
A moment of not liking her body? A moment?!! Girl clearly photoshops all the time! Good lord the stans need a reality check!

Reactions: 22
Back to the car seat forward facing danger ——
When they were in Hawaii and Focks was barely 6 months old, they already had him forward facing in the rental car.
It’s frightening how much they don’t care for safety. Truly.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Back to the car seat forward facing danger ——
When they were in Hawaii and Focks was barely 6 months old, they already had him forward facing in the rental car.
It’s frightening how much they don’t care for safety. Truly.
That, or they’re both idiots. My son was born two days before Fox and he’s still rear facing. I’m keeping him that way for as long as I can. Anyone with a child has seen other moms advocate for rear facing and/or researched this subject themselves. Sarah just isn’t invested in parenting. She doesn’t get the attention and gratification that she gets from the number of likes, views, and positive comments about her appearance. What a sad and miserable life she must lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Was just looking at the comments on one of Kurt's posts and someone commented 12 minutes ago something about not photoshopping this one. Went out of the comments and suddenly the number dropped which I thought was weird. So I went back into the comments and the one from 12 minutes ago was already gone. That is crazy quick they must sit on their phones all day checking comments (or have someone else doing it for them). Its a Sunday ffs. Get off your phone and enjoy spending time with your family.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
It’s really sad isn’t it! Instagram is really just la-la land. You can’t just block people in real life if they have a different opinion than you. Also what if any of those blocked people have supported Sarah (and her lavish lifestyle) in the past or even currently.. now she’s giving them the middle finger by blocking them. There will come a day these influencers need to start being held accountable. Just like magazines and airbrushing etc from the 90s and before.
That’s both my accounts blocked now for Sez
So I’m confused why is her smoked salmon almost white? I mean I’m not aussie I’m canadian but I’ve never seen smoked salmon so light. Looks like turkey breast
She probably wants people to think she’s preggers

Reactions: 10
I think she will start to get pregnant by now, in order to succeed with her honeymoon baby, I honestly want her to get pregnant now so she stops talking about her having sex with Kurt, I find that thought pretty revolting. so I hope she gets pregnant and shuts up about it for 9 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
24422017-7C02-4784-998D-8315B96305F9.png

Just to clarify- XS guys

Long time follower but my first time posting. Looks like Scuzzy is still photoshopping her thighs even after the celebspellcheck post. The couch looks distorted and is following the exact curve of her leg
I don’t see it, do you mean the carpet? As I think that’s the style.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She is walking like she has a carrot up her ass to try and show her thigh gap and avoid her legs touched.
She looks crab shuffling sideways, then she looks totally constipated - so ridiculous.
I think it’s more a tic now and she does it naturally without intention or thought because it has become such a habit. Cringe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
"I believe this is an extra small, yes this is a extra small"

How's her pretending to double check the size of the shorts, acting like she doesn't know what size they are. Giiiirrrrrl. WEEEE GETTTTT ITTTTTT

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.