Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
I decided to visit her subreddit and was surprised to see a pic of her flexing her YSL so black camera bag. I don't begrudge her the finer things and it's nice that the posts aren't spiteful regarding her ownership of expensive items, but I did a double take when I read people praising her for being real and showcasing her wealth...only because nobody seems to have pointed out the means by which she gained it. Her recent openness about being bougie is beyond tactless because she can afford this shit due to her conning, not due to her work, and to flaunt her ill gotten gains during the pandemic when many are losing their jobs is just tone deaf nothing new there then.
I wish she'd earned her money honestly <- Sorry, I've said this from the start and people must be tired of hearing it, but it's true. She could have been just as successful by actually being honest and building on one original idea, rather than scamming her followers and stealing everyone else's concepts.

It's ironic:
1- She brags about being a boss (and is now being applauded for flexing her wealth)
2- She puts her stans in fast fashion that falls apart
3- Has stans buying and using her ebooks that will surely lead to injury
4- Promotes obsessive zeal over the concepts of productivity and hustle
5- Insinuates that she's the perfect parent and others are failures
6- Preaches love, tolerance and positive vibes
Meanwhile...
1- She's earned her millions off of effectively stealing from her followers, as well as plagiarizing from other creators and businesses
2- Wears designer items and puts her kids in designer items
3- Works out using heavy weights with a personal trainer not her own ebooks
4- Her own "hustle" involves posing in front of a mirror, flailing her hands about in front of a camera, and seemingly endless amounts of injectibles, pilates classes, hair and nail appointments, strolls on the beach self-care
5- Has resented her child from the onset of pregnancy and has exploited him endlessly since day one
6- Deletes, blocks, harasses, shames and doxxes people and businesses regularly

Talk about instagram vs. reality. :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

blacktigertears

VIP Member
Kendal posted this in a caption today, could it be about Sez?

kendalbarden

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
Not because you apologised for what you did or what you have done or because you acknowledged the pain that you caused me but because my soul deserves the peace.

Sometimes life isn’t always the fairytale you were told as a kid.

About 4 weeks ago, I hit MY rock bottom. My heart broke and the ache that was deep in my chest for days was one that I couldn’t explain and struggled to comprehend. I pride myself on being a bubbly, ray of sunshine that feeds light however, I had to let go of that and allow myself to feel the hurt, anger, sadnesses and disappointment I needed too.

One day I know this will all make sense to me but right now isn’t one day. It’s today and I’m okay. And I’m healing.

Sometimes instead of trying to fight and hold on to people and things that no longer serve you, you have to surrender everything in order to grow and step into being the highest version of yourself, creating space that you can thrive in and live the life you know you deserve
sounds like a typical sexy caption

EDIT HAHAHAH my autocorrect has no chill
SEZ*********

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
Fuck she is so full of shit! I don't believe a word of this hogwash. She lives in an instragramable fake ass world 🤮.
IMG_20201202_181153.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
Her vlog is sponsored by Esmi Skin Minerals.
I bloody called it!!!!!! I said on the last thread the reason she was filming the video so many times is because she couldn’t get approval from her sponsor.
a skincare routine isn’t even relevant to her wedding planning, she’s dumb

SarahTommy

A21701FD-1F7F-41AF-9621-91179418400D.jpeg

F16B6510-2AE8-48AC-AB8F-024B5C5199DA.jpeg

1CCD39E0-BF4C-472D-9E6B-E3C794BA2AAE.jpeg
5D2F33C2-617A-4B75-BD41-18ADC3DE1FB5.jpeg

Sarah’s last 4 followers - they all look like bot accounts. Why does she need to do that? She must realise her rivals are growing past here while she’s stuck at the same point for a while.

• Haha
  • Wow

BabbleBaby

I commented on the celebrity spellcheck post and both Sarah and Kurt have blocked me.
Please note I don’t follow either of them or interact. When I check the list, neither of them are following that account. So they must have fake accounts right?

So S&K or Tanika must be checking that post, then creating a list for both Sarah and Kurt to block??? What a waste of a Saturday, it’s so pathetic. They are not the victims here, they are not being bullied. They photoshopped a thigh gap.....own up!
They are honestly building a list of people, whether they know who sarah and Kurt are, that will be against them and have a negative opinion of them. They are making it more likely for people to speak out against them.
Raise your hand if you’ve been personally blocked by Kurt and Sarah for just commenting on an Instagram post:

1607218876345.gif

• Haha

Flexicon

"I designed this to be like ... I designed this to wear this way ... I made this to blah blah ..." No, Sarah, you didn't "design" or "make" anything. You put your name on cheap shit, designed by White Fox staff and made overseas in sweat shops. At best, you picked out a few colours, that's all. Get over yourself, love.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

2xblended

VIP Member
Question for you lovely people.
At what point did go from loving sarahs content to then despising her? Can you pin point the exact moment.
For me it was the constant "project comeback" after she took mainstream medicine or ate a chip in NZ all while being in early stage of pregnancy.
Do you work for her? ;)
NGL, you're not the first to ask this question as a newcomer and then get uncovered as a spy of hers looking for tips on how to fix her PR nightmare of an existence.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
Lol I was wondering about that the other day since I recently joined reddit myself. I can't remember if it was deleted or something? Would love to read it again haha.
Here’s the link to the Reddit AITA by Sezzy’s sister immortalised for all to see forever!!
In 15 years time we will see Fox posting on Reddit about that vile buckweat-icing cake she made for his 1st birthday!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60