Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was sent this video on insta - can I name the source? not sure if allowed but hahahahaha (will edit this with the tag if im allowed)
GIRL DOES NOT EVER HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT - I mean, barbie isnt original we've seen Kylie Jenner do it etc but this comparison video is brilliant, classic Sez. Great job KJtilse media another successful *cough* plagiarism

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Bets are on for when she makes an apology video and cries about the pressure of the modern internet age.

I'm guessing three weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know it's a bit early but we're over halfway haha WTF

Sarah's Day #15 Followers bail, sweatshop sales, spambots for engagement & Photoshop fails
Sarah's Day #15 Sunee App coming soon, no breakfast before noon, Barbie and tie-dye? A 90s loon
Sarah's Day #15 Photoshop my thigh gap, 2020 won't see Sunee App, Fake tan? I just slip, slop, slap

IDK if anyone wants to fix these up but my first time suggesting LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 32
13 comments (that weren't fawning over her) have been scrubbed. But let's not EVER FORGET that they were popular, shared opinions, the most 'liked', by nearly 200 people, on her post. The deception she peddles in is surreal.

IMG_5143.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Lol the stans kicked and blocked me off Sarah’s day squad FB group 😂 a Stan wrote that the prices were too high for the trackies, so I mentioned she could get them at cotton on. She then wrote back and said she wants to support sezzy as she designs everything. After a haha react to her comment I wrote - “mate educate yourself, it’s all white fox. Sarah doesn’t do tit and then linked this thread. Nek minit BLOCKED 😂

Also hahahah had to share this ... classic 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
"There's got to be more to life" ...so she escapes to have a PILLOW FIGHT 😱😱😱 Such an inspiration. I too hope one day to cast off the metaphorical packaging of the patriachy so I can step right into reductive gender steretypes ✌🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I started to think differently about Sarah when I realised it felt like a competition on parenting. My son was born four days after hers and it was around when they were 5-6 months (August/September last year) that I felt almost bad about how I was parenting. It was nothing severe but it just seemed like she thought she was the most amazing parent and here she was doing baby led weaning and feeding her child all organic foods etc. I took a step back and one night at like 3am while feeding my baby I found GG and went back through all the threads there and it was a huge relief in a way to see that she wasn’t perfect.
What really changed it was reading about the days leading up to her birth and how she didn’t want to be induced. I had to be induced and despite that I ended up having the birth she was probably aiming for (completely drug free, quick but calm). I remember watching her birth video while recovering from mine and just feeling a bit off afterwards but I couldn’t pinpoint why.
Since then I’m in a much better place and don’t let any comparing happen but I feel for the other mums who don’t read these threads and compare how they parent to how she does.
For me it was similar. My baby was born about 8 days after Fox. I remember being so excited when she revealed she was pregnant because I already knew I was and it was great to see her journey happening in real-time to mine and see how she adjusted her diet / exercise, etc.

But all that stuff around not wanting to be induced when clearly there were underlying concerns just so she could maintain her holistic, natural birthing plan did not sit right with me. Then the painful birthing video where she spent days in agony refusing medical assistance and only accepting it due to the baby becoming distressed. My view of her went downhill from there. Each to their own in terms of how they want to dfeliver their baby but I felt that her image prevailed over common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Kudos to her for keeping her virtual presence minimal! I’m seriously impressed. The similarities between her tastes and Sarah’s are extreme, and the timing felt too weird to be coincidence. Life is stranger than fiction 😂
Perhaps she got
For me it was similar. My baby was born about 8 days after Fox. I remember being so excited when she revealed she was pregnant because I already knew I was and it was great to see her journey happening in real-time to mine and see how she adjusted her diet / exercise, etc.

But all that stuff around not wanting to be induced when clearly there were underlying concerns just so she could maintain her holistic, natural birthing plan did not sit right with me. Then the painful birthing video where she spent days in agony refusing medical assistance and only accepting it due to the baby becoming distressed. My view of her went downhill from there. Each to their own in terms of how they want to dfeliver their baby but I felt that her image prevailed over common sense.
Also remember when they went to their birth classes (I think it was calm birth or she births) and they laughed at it and made fun of it saying they knew everything already? I called it right there that it wasn't going to be a mAgIcAl birth and shocker I was right.

I personally did hypnobirthing and had a dream birth but I'm so glad i watched her birth vlog after the fact because it was traumatic!

Reactions: 18
ok, maybe a little late to the party of " since when started hating Sarah" and for me, I think it was since I purchased that stupid protein from Tropeaka since Sarah said that tasted like "cake batter". I almost vomited when I tried it and since then my goggles were off and I saw through all her lies. cause if she lied about that nasty protein tasting good then everything else was also a lie. She gave me trust issues LOL.

Reactions: 35
I lost interest around the time she launched “her” protein balls and randomly distributed some in her neighborhood in a fairy dress (not sure I’m remembering all the details). I feel like it was around this time that she all of a sudden developed this over the top personality that just didn’t sit well with me

She did what?! Is there footage of this? hahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ok, maybe a little late to the party of " since when started hating Sarah" and for me, I think it was since I purchased that stupid protein from Tropeaka since Sarah said that tasted like "cake batter". I almost vomited when I tried it and since then my goggles were off and I saw through all her lies. cause if she lied about that nasty protein tasting good then everything else was also a lie. She gave me trust issues LOL.
I did the same... Bought a huge bag of Tropeaka as per sezzys recommendation and the protein powder would actually make me violently vomit (I must be allergic to an ingredient in it? But it also tasted like tit) for most of the day after having a smoothie with it. Also succumbed to have a shot of that awful green tit she was promoting for ages and would dry reach after trying to get it down - but persisted cause sezzy told me too!!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.